Architectural Iron Works

Reviews for Architectural Iron Works

San in Toronto
San in Toronto
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great company to work with

We used Ryan and his amazing team to restore out gates. They are creative and make great suggestions and Erika is also great to work with. She handles the admin function and make sure everything goes smoothly. We communicated from start to finish on all details about the gates.
The crew were very easy to work with, fun and open and experienced.
Upon installation, the crew put their heart and soul to make sure the gate was hang properly. The gates look amazing and our rusty gates are new again.
Note: The gate is on the grass is before I worked with Halton Iron Works. That is the before pic.
They did an amazing job and would definitely recommend.

We are so glad you are pleased with the results of your project!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Iron railings installation

An innovative design was suggested and accepted and work was completed ahead of time promised . Very pleasant and efficient dealing with company from start to finish

Thank you for choosing Architectural IronWork for your custom railings project!

richard
richard

Front walk up railing

Recently had our driveway and walkup redone and were in need of a new railing to go along with the new look.
Contacted Erika at the business and her and the rest of the staff guided us through the entire process from design to installation. We are very happy with the outcome and would not hesitate to recommend this company to others!

We are so happy that you are pleased with the final product. The modern picket style you chose looks fantastic with your front door, great choice!

Kathy G
Kathy G
1 review Brant, ON

Beautifully designed custom home railng.

I wanted a custom railing for my entrance stairs and found Halton Ironworks exceptionally easy to work with. They designed the railing to compliment my front door window pattern and painted it the same colour as my eaves troughs.

Thanks for choosing Halton Ironworks Kathy! We're glad you love the result :)

geoff in Mississauga
geoff in Mississauga

Great creative team to collaberate with

Ryan, Erika and Asad were a great team to collaborate with. I was looking for someone to create a wrought iron home address sign that I had designed to match existing iron work on my home. I spent 3 years trying to find a company that would not only take on the job, but do it at a fair price. Architectural Iron Works were recommended to me from a fellow designer and they hit it out of the park. They followed my CAD drawings to the letter and the final fit was perfect. So many iron companies out there only want to do fences and railings, thankfully AIW was willing to take on creative (non fencing) projects, and I'm glad they did. I will definitely be back with other unique projects in the future. Thanks again guys!

You're welcome Geoff! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife Helen. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in realizing your creative vision, we enjoyed this project very much!

Jay in Oakville
Jay in Oakville

Balcony Rails

Architectural Iron Works recently did work on our balcony and did not do a good job. They removed the old flower boxes but left what appears to be old screws still sticking up out of the concrete - and our balcony was not the only one to have this. They also left a gap greater than 4" (100mm) between the bottom rail and the balcony. This is a building code violation as a child could get their head stuck.

Hello Jay,

We've been actively working with your condo board on these issues, I'll reiterate the plan of action to rectify. Please understand that this is still an active project.

We removed most of the screws from the balcony but some of them were missed due to the state of some balconies. We've asked your board to identify them so we can send a resource over to cut them.

As for the gap, this is an issue due to concrete erosion that we identified once the demolition took place. Our job is to make sure the railings are level, the board needs to get the concrete fixed because this was out of scope. We recommended a temporary solution of using chicken wire.

Once the project has been completed all issues will be resolved. Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

P.D. Khan in Oakville
P.D. Khan in Oakville

Glass railing

Asad and his team were fantastic!
I received quotes from several different companies and Architectural Iron Works had the best customer service and the most reasonable prices by far.
They were professional, courteous and Asad is extremely knowledgeable with many many years of experience.
The whole process was seamless and the final product was exactly as promised.
Thanks Asad and team for our contemporary glass railing.
P.D. Khan

Thank you for the review!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Indoor Glass Railings

As soon as we contacted AIW we got a response and they came right over with an estimate. Asad is very knowledgeable and was able to provide a glass railing that was perfect for our needs. The install went smoothly and all employees were very professional and polite. They did a fabulous job and we would recommend them to any of our friends. The price and quality can't be beat.

Thank you Wendy for your business and the review.

Navin in Toronto
Navin in Toronto

Railing Installation

Needed a quick job done installing an outdoor railing at an affordable price & these guys not only met those needs better than I could have hoped for but also provided the most friendly service I've received in a long time. Definitely recommended. Will not be disappointed

Thank you Navin for your business and the review.

Exterior Railings

I'm a designer working for a client in Oakville, I designed railing for the front of the house and Assad did an amazing job. Delivered what he promised and was very professional. I hired him again to fabricate and install backyard railings. Thank you!

More about Architectural Iron Works

Welcome to the Architectural Iron Works profile! We have been servicing home owners in the GTA from our headquarters in Oakville, for over 10 years.

In this site you can see a portion of our portfolio, as well as reviews from past home owners whose renovation projects we have worked on.

AIW is a steel fabrication shop that is experienced with custom designed steel and iron works products and accompanying services. Our product catalog includes but is not limited to the following:

- Interior, Exterior, Wall & Glass Railings
- Fences & Gates,
- Mono, Double and Spiral Stairs Cases
- Safety Guards and Window Guards
- Mobile Welding, Maintenance Services and Steel Product fixes (e.g. bike frames, furniture, etc.)
- Fire Escapes, Access/Ship Ladders.

Other Services
- Traditional and computer aided design (CAD) services are available if none can be provided by the customer.
- Lean project management for small renovation projects.
- Tradesmen staffing. We have an roster of trusted companies we've worked with in the past.

Contact us today to get a free remote estimate!!! Due to COVID-19 protocols, site visits are currently limited to after the commencement of a project.

****

AIW is the residential iron works business unit for Halton Iron Works & Engineering Inc.