YR Pools and Construction

Paul S
Paul S
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pool installation repair

During the installation of our Dolphin Fiberglass pool, we identified bulging and warping of the pool walls and while the original dealer did not want to correct the issue and expressed this was “acceptable”, we contacted Dolphin Fiberglass pools and they put us in touch with Elliot and his team at YR Pools. It took Elliot’s trained eye only a few seconds from 50 feet away to see the problem and after some discussions with the dealer, Elliot was able to ensure they fixed their poor installation. Elliott’s team supervised the re-installation process and rectified the issue. We are truly grateful to the Elliott and Dolphin Fiberglass pools for maintaining high quality standards and standing by their product. We now feel confident we will enjoy our fiberglass pool for many years.

Citizen Aurora
Citizen Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Backyard Oasis Transformation

This review is long overdue. We first met Elliot back in 2019 to help us fix our backyard grading, water pooling issues, and maybe get a pool. We finally decided in April 2020 to only get a retaining wall, but then COVID hit. So we pulled the trigger and luckily enough, Elliot had a fiberglass kidney pool available that was perfect for our yard.

The whole experience from start to finish was pretty amazing. Elliot's customer service and attention was outstanding. Anytime we had a question or concern he would personally talk to us and take his time, we never felt rushed or a bother. Even when we discovered a leak (these things happen) and had a third party leak detection company fix it, Elliot covered the cost.

We can't thank Elliot and his crew (thanks, Tim!) enough for an amazing backyard transformation, all our friends and family love it too! It is our personal Oasis.

I've attached some pics but they never do it justice.

Rhank you guys for the great review It was a pleasure to do work for you both thanks again for the referral as well .

Alan in Thornhill
Alan in Thornhill

YR Pools Were Amazing!!!

YR Pools exceeded our expectations. We were completely thrilled with the whole experience. We’ve worked with many contractors and we can honestly say they are the best of the best. And the final result is magnificent. Our friends and family are in awe of this incredible Oasis in our backyard. Elliot, Sean, and each member of the various crews were a pleasure to work with. Their customer service was great! They were collaborative, supportive, and had a great attention to detail. We have been spreading the word about YR Pools. Wishing the YR team continued success on all future projects.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Alan & Michele

Hey Alan and Michele it was a please to work with you all the backyard turned out awesome, thank you for letting us make your dreams come true .

Elliot

Fadi in Toronto
Fadi in Toronto

Pool

I met Elliott one year ago after I asked him to do my pool and I had so many quotations and they choose him because he promised me he will install my my pool
I like his work they are so professional I recommend this company for a lot of people I love my swimming pool thanks Elliott

Fadi we never did any work for you except we did return your deposit and then you decided you wanted it installed and then decided that you didnt want to put any money down so we cancelled your job not the other way around we did not trust you at all , we do not work your way and have to chase for money hope you got a pool installed thank you

Maryam Nivi
Maryam Nivi
1 review Ajax, ON

Pools, Spa and landscaping

Thank you Elliot for creating a beautiful back yard for us and fulfilling my wishes.
I have been living in my home for 20 years and I have talked to many contractors for having pool on my backyard. They always pointed to the problems and reasoning that it can not be done.
I have found Yrpool from Pinterest website and when I talked to Elliot regarding the problems in my backyard such as the narrow pathway between the houses, backyard elevation and many more, he found the solutions for all the problems.
He is very knowledgeable and expert in his job and has great crews to work with them. Knows a lot of people in any areas that we asked. He helped us to choose the landscaping materials, came with us to the side and purchased them all before we hit the shortage. We only dealt with him and he arranged different contractors for landscaping, jacuzzi, electricians, plumbers, …. He even showed us many places to choose our furniture, BBQ, Fire-pit and many many more. I have referred him to my friends and families and they are all happy,
Thank you Elliot for helping us to make our wishes come true.
Please see the pictures from beginning to end.
His designer created a 3D design for us and he created exactly as I was show I was shown in the picture. We signed a contract in June 2020, he started in November and it was completed by May 2021.

Thank you for the great review you huys have been amazing to work for thank you for letting ne transform your yard

Pool liner fabrication and installation. Opening and closing of the pool

Eliot and his team at YR pools and construction went above and beyond. A special commendation goes to Tim and Brandon who helped to quickly install a new pump and extra assistance with cleaning and opening. Eliot gets 10 stars for his timely responses, competency and exceptional standards in service and care for YR clients. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review sorry for the delay in a response

Paul & Claudia
Paul & Claudia
3 reviews Milton, ON

Pool Renovation, stairs, liner, heater, lights, winter cover

Elliot has no conflict resolution and poor customer service skills, made us feel like we were bothering him, and made us feel like we did something wrong,
Hey Homestars, how is it possible that this company has perfect reviews, conversations are being had about the integrity of Homestars, and if you are posting all reviews submitted?
We will not use or recommend him for any job!
Good riddance.

Wow after we installed stairs for and a new liner at the the you requested and then you have a leak at a jet we never touched , then you yell at me over christmas for your liner floating after you drained your pool ( which as you arware is not a practice that is recommended by anybody) and then we came and repaired it and helped you and charged you cost . Please be advised Paul and Claudia we will not be coming back to your house for anything we did nothing but install what you requested. As for customer service skills and customer conflict resolution, sorry but I did not appreciate being yelled at by Paul and then being talked down too it is very unacceptable . Thats fine thanks for the review makes me feel great that I had your family swimming during covid and you could enjoy your pool while others had to wait thank you again.

Elliot

Don in Mississauga
Don in Mississauga

Pool and backyard construction

Our fibreglass pool project process began in late winter starting with seeking the right
contractor to take on our challenge and meet our needs. Elliot impressed us from the start
being well organized during the quote process (fast), answering our questions and making us
comfortable as a backyard transformation was the largest project for us to date. We decided to
sign with him as a result of our open and honest dialogue. Though COVID slowed things down a
bit, Elliot continued regular communications to keep us informed and to provide guidance,
whether it be related to city permit logistics, land grading challenges, working though design
alternatives, inventory availability and project commencement.
From the moment of first dig right to completion it was an amazing experience. As others have
expressed, Elliot was always reachable and there to address our concerns. We could only
imagine the challenges he must have faced as a business owner during this unprecedented
time. If there were any challenges that he faced, he spoke very little of this so it had no effect
on our overall experience. He was flexible in working with other contractors we brought in for
other work which was very important for us. His crew was amazing, very respectful, and eager
to do a great job and their craftmanship continues to impress us and friends/neighbours that
have dropped in to see the work. Fine-tuning our design along the way was no issue for Elliot
as he always accommodated, advised and guided us throughout the process.
We just want to say thank you Elliot to you and your team for making our many pencils to paper
dreams a reality. We had many laughs (and cries – not Edna btw) along the way but
nonetheless it was a great experience. Your openness, honestly and friendship made this
special for us.

Thank you very much guys it was a pleasure to work with you both

Robert & Shelly from Toronto
Robert & Shelly from Toronto

2020 Pool and Spa Project

We began the installation of our fiberglass pool and spa at the beginning of summer 2020 – in the middle of the pandemic. The transformation of the backyard, the quality of the work and materials on the pool, spa, and landscaping, and the increase to our usable space, far exceeded our expectations.

From our first quotation meeting and through the entire process, Elliot (the owner) was there every step of the way. We were always given sound advice, great ideas, and most importantly, options. From the get-go we were able to trust Elliot and his team. His pricing was totally fair, but we never felt that there would be any surprises. We weren’t pushed into any direction or decision; the choices were entirely our own, with the right information on hand to inform said decisions. Trust, fairness, and transparency are critical qualities that you cannot always find in a contractor.

We spoke or text with Elliot daily (multiple times on most days!), and if we had any questions or concerns, he ensured that either he, or his site manager Wayne, answered everything. Each team that arrived on site was an absolute pleasure to work with, and always attentive to our questions. I was truly impressed by their level of detail and pride of workmanship. Everyone on the team has an underlying sentiment of “This is your home, and we treat it like our own, and if you’re happy, we’re happy!” This happens when that point of view is cascaded down from the owner to the teams working on the ground. We are very critical and pushed them for perfection, and they always rose to the challenge. They never made us feel like we were a bother or creating more work for them. It didn’t faze them at all. Unforeseen challenges (which happens in ALL projects) were always met with solutions, so we never felt that this would get out of hand from a time or financial perspective.

A pool is a large-scale project - don’t let anyone tell you otherwise! This type of project needs someone who has in-depth knowledge of the process, how to meet timelines, and how to alleviate and lighten the stress burden on the homeowner. Elliot and YR Pools not only met those requirements, but for me, far exceeded them. I was extremely apprehensive about the install of a pool, but if I’m being honest, if I had Elliot doing the job, I would have done it 2 years ago.

We are so happy with our new pool and look forward for enjoyment for years to come. Thanks Elliot, Wayne, Edgar, and all the teams for a wonderful experience.

Thank you guys for the great review see you jn the spring

Mike
Mike
1 review Whitby, ON

12x26 Inground Pool

YR Pools recently completed our in-ground pool and we couldn't be happier. From our initial meeting, Elliot was extremely easy to deal with and had great input when we were deciding the type and style of pool we that would be functional and attractive in our small backyard. From excavation to completion Elliot and his Project Manger Tim were always available to answer any questions and guide us through every step. His entire crew worked extremely hard to get the pool completed for us in time to enjoy before the season ended. His crew were extremely respectful of our property and our neighbors. I can't recommend YR Pools highly enough.

Thank you for the great review and referals you were a pleasure to work for .

More about YR Pools and Construction

We have been in business for over 20 years selling the highest quality self cleaning hot tubs and swimming pools. We complete all aspects of landscaping construction from design to completion of projects.

www.yrpools.com