YR Pools and Construction

Lory from Richmond Hill
Lory from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installed In Ground Pool

I had my pool installed by York Region Hot Tub and Leisure. They were very clean, organized and completed the project by the promised date. I would recommend Elliot's company to anyone. Well delivered job!

Thank you Lori it was great to make your back the oasis you wanted . Your husband did a great job on the concrete thank you again.

Hockeycoach
Hockeycoach

Inground pool

Right from the get go these guys are and continue to be fantastic people to deal with. We had numerous quotes, and when comparing apples to apples, these guys are the best by a long shot. The time spent on details and "the little things" was awesome to see. Their service is second to none. Simply put, they go "over and above the call". First dip this weekend.....awesome.

D from Richmond Hill
D from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pool Project

Elliott was a great help right from the very beginning of the project. His team had a great work ethic and were very dependable. He was always available for questions or support at no extra cost. We are very happy with the pool and this company. We highly recommend them : )

Thank you very much D we enjoyed the project

Wendy Feeney from Scarborough
Wendy Feeney from Scarborough
1 review North York, ON

Inground Pool installation

Elliot and his team installed a Hot Tub a few years ago and due to our satisfaction we had them install an inground pool last summer. Elliot and his entire team are very professional, courteous and complete tasks as they say they will. We were very pleased with the entire process from digging to at last swimming. All aspects of the process were discussed with us timely and effeciently. We can't wait to swim the entire summer next year. Thanks Elliot and your team. If there is anything else we require regarding our backyard oasis you created for us we will give you a call for sure. I would recommend Elliot and his team to anyone.

Thank you very much Wendy! You and Pete are a pleasure to work for. What ever we can do to make your backyard more relaxing please let me know .

Elliot

Rick Wierzbowski from Port Perry
Rick Wierzbowski from Port Perry
1 review Port Perry, ON

Inground Pool Addition

York Region HOTUB and SPA were a pleasure to deal with in which the company did the upmost to satisfy our requirments and stick to a cost that was explained to us in great detail. The project is finished and ready for the spring --- the kids can't wait!

Thanks Elliot.

Thank you very much for letting us change your yard into the wow factor you were looking for . Can't wait to open it and have you all swimming again you were a pleasure to work for thanks .

Elliot

Tareq from Toronto
Tareq from Toronto

In ground pool & hot tub

Elliot and his team installed our pool last summer. It was a great experience working with Elliot and his team. Elliot was very informative and honest about any questions we had regarding the pool. His team was very professional and clean. We will continue to use Elliot for all or our supplies and scheduled openings and closings. Never having had a pool it is easy to say we made the right decision to go with Elliot’s York Region Hot Tub and Leisure. Thanks Elliot!
Bets Regard
TAREQ

Thank you for the great review Tareq it was great to be part of you backyard transformation hope the kids and Nima loved the pool as well .

Sandi in Aurora
Sandi in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

In-ground pool

I was very impressed with the professionalism of all the men working on the pool installation. The coordinator stayed in contact with me regularly to keep me updated on the project. The pool and patio turned out perfect! I would recommend York Region Hottub and Leisure for your pool/hottub installation and/or maintenance.

Thanks sandi glad you love the pool and patio it was a pleasure dealing with you thanks again

L in Thornhill
L in Thornhill

Hot tub

If I could give this company 100 stars I would. I have finally found an honest company. Prior to using their service to buy a hot tub, I purchased a similar product that cost me thousands because no one had any knowledge about it and the several pool/spa people that came to my house were more interested in making a buck than providing customer service. Elliot Warner and his team went beyond the call of duty to help me fit a hot tub in a tight spot. Every promise was kept even if it initially did not appear in the contract. Mr. Warner is very knowledgeable. This is an honest, reliable, reasonably priced, and hard-working company that I highly recommend and hope to use again.

Thank you for the great review it was a pleasure to be able to install a spa for you Please enjoy it

More about YR Pools and Construction

We have been in business for over 20 years selling the highest quality self cleaning hot tubs and swimming pools. We complete all aspects of landscaping construction from design to completion of projects.

www.yrpools.com