Alex Moulding

Toronto ON M2H 1Y7

Reviews for Alex Moulding

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Project

I was refered to AlexMouldings by my friend. It's the best thing he has done for me.
These guys are the most professional, polite and skillful set of tradesmen I have come across to date.
Prompt in their times and schedule. I will definitely use their service again and will 100%re recomend them for your next project.
For a complete clean and precise job.
Worth every dollar I spent.

Thank you so much for your review and recommendations!!! Our clients feedback is most important to us and keeps us going 💙

Steven
Steven

Wall Paneling & Installation

We feel lucky that we found this company for the wainscoting installation. We got a quote and answers to our questions soon after we sent our inquiry and then everything fell into place without any worries or delays. Amazing team! We wanted wall paneling but didn't know how to choose the wainscoting style. We wanted the wall panels high but had no idea how high and how to measure. They assured us that we had nothing to worry about and meant it. They did everything from start to finish and gave us options among wainscoting panels. The job was done on time and our home was left clean. Our new wainscoting decoration is impressive and gets all the attention of our friends. We like to say thank you to this great team for their quality product, their help, and the seamless installation. We definitely recommend them.

Hi Steven. It was a pleasure working on your project Thank you very much for your review and recommendations!!

Dennis
Dennis

Ceiling Decoration

A friend suggested the ceiling decorations by them and so we got in touch to find out more about our décor options. Excellent customer service and fantastic ceiling mouldings and coffered ceiling designs. We appreciated the attention given during the installation. It's important to point out that the service was done on time too. Very friendly team. We loved working with them.

Hi Dennis Thank you for your review and support! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Crown Moulding

This is the 2nd time hiring AM for a project. Both times were for crown & baseboards and both times the job was done very well. Darya is a pleasure to deal with and is quick to respond. Quotations were fair and turned around quickly. the installers all seem to be friendly and professional. a very easy company to deal with and who do great work! Thanks again all.

Anthony thanks a lot!!! Its been our pleasure💛 Looking forward to more projects in the near future! Cheers!

Harry
Harry

Fascinating crown moulding

We checked out plenty of crown moulding designs before we called them. We realized that it's one thing to see a product from afar and it's quite a different story to get a closer look of crown molding profiles and be given ideas. The whole effort revolved around finding the right contemporary moulding that will define our home style and decorate the room. I don't know if we would have made the right choice without the help of this team. And so we like to thank them for their assistance, their honest approach, and their excellent service.

Thank you Harry for your amazing review and for supporting us!

Jenifar
Jenifar

Coffered ceiling design

I can't think of a better word to describe the work of them than: outstanding. They are fully customer-oriented and amazed us with their dedication. We wanted to decorate our dining room/kitchen – it's an open plan space and we always dreamed of an ornamental ceiling decoration. When we came across this company and were presented with the various coffered ceiling profiles, we knew exactly what we wanted. They made our choice so much easier! Now, we have a beautiful waffle design with a wide decorative crown molding. The results were stunning, the service was impeccable, and the price was reasonable. We'd be happy to trust any trim work to them again.

Hi Jenifar, thank you very much for your business and trust! It was also a great pleasure working with you!🙌

Lewis
Lewis
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interior wall trims

We wanted to install decorative wall trim over our internal doors. But we didn't know which profiles to get and of what size. This was the first time we did trim work at home and would gladly use the advice of pros. We worked with this company and definitely recommend the team. We welcomed their interior wall trim ideas and got the info we needed about materials and styles. These guys did an amazing job and the service was more than we ever expected.

Lewis, thank you so much!! such a pleasure reading your nice review ! we are looking forward to help you with any other projects in the near future! cheers!

Jackie
Jackie

Thanks for the Great Coffered Ceiling

We knew we would love working with Alex Moulding after our very first contact. We spoke to a very polite person and words cannot express how thankful we are. They both got out of their way to see that we would choose the perfect coffered ceiling designs for our dining room. I just loved their dedication. I appreciated the time spent on planning the project and talking about color schemes, style options etc. It cannot get more professional than that! They never put any pressure on us and adhered to their initial costs. We were happy with the customer care from day one and till our dining room coffered ceiling was ready. It's the jewel of our home. All thanks to this team. Thanks for all the good work.

Hi Jackie! thanks so much for taking time and writing this amazing review! That is what keeps us going, seeing our clients complete satisfaction! We really appreciate your support! 💌

Toronto
Toronto

Condo Crown Moulding

Great job! The crown moulding installed looks beautiful and was done quickly. Darya was very responsive to all my questions and the free estimate was very helpful as I could see the samples in the actual space. Will installed the crown moulding in one day - he was friendly and very sweet. Cleaned up the debris and I’m very happy with the job – would definitely recommend. I compared the quote to several other companies and this quote was more reasonable – considering the customer service and quality of work, definitely great value.

Hi Deena. Thank you so much for you review! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season!

Dan from Dan The Drawer Man
Dan from Dan The Drawer Man

Waffled ceiling in Oak Ridges

I hired Alex moulding and these guys are pros. I am a contractor myself and very picky but these guys totally exceeded my expectations. From initial contact with Nick to Darya, to Alex and Vitaly who are total pros in the installation of the waffled ceiling, my wife and I could not be happier. Clean, on time and just a bunch of really nice people to deal with the ceiling looks great and professional. I feel like I’m in a rich guys house now, I think I will go get a red smoking jacket and a pipe and sit in my leather chair and read a book! Thanks for everything AAAA+++++

Thank you Dan for your kind feedback! We appreciate your business!

More about Alex Moulding

Alex Moulding is committed to providing our customers with the absolute highest level of service while delivering high-quality craftsmanship in all our designs. We believe that architectural millwork that we specialize such Wainscotings is one of the greatest ways to dress-up the walls, Coffered and Waffle Ceilings are one of ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Maple?