The Wright Kitchen

Justine from Hamilton
Justine from Hamilton
3 reviews Dundas, ON

Kitchen cabinets

The cabinets are awesome - Wright distributes for Choice Cabinet out of Ohio and I highly recommend the cabinets. Price for cabinets was good, especially for solid wood. Staff at the Wright Kitchen, however, was not. We gave the designer carte blanche and a few weeks later he returned with the IDENTICAL layout to our current kitchen! After multiple attempts to get him to listen, we ended up designing it ourselves (and it looks great, so that's a relief). Piles of delays that appeared to be related to the staff forgetting to do things (e.g., took months after the rest of the cabinets were installed for the cabinet glass to come in). Very poor listening skills, eventually resorted to only email communication in hopes that that would work better. Not really. But they were very on top of ensuring I paid in full the second the cabinets were delivered - in spite of knowing I was away on vacation and in spite of me having paid half up front, they couldn't wait for 3 days until I got home and hounded me on my cell phone incessantly. We had heard bad reviews about their installers so we hired our own guy to do the installation and I think that was a very good call. Therefore, I definitely recommend the cabinets, but I would personally never hire the Wright Kitchen for anything again.

It is unfortunate that you have decided to review our company in such a negative way, it is not indicative of the way we do business and certainly not the impression we want to leave with customers. I recall your project and remember that the design of your kitchen was very limited by the size of the space, the location and size of your doorways and windows and the required location of appliances. I think the end result was very nice and agree that you were able to come up with some ideas that make the space work for you. I think it is unfair of you put all of the issues and challenges on this project in our corner, but do agree that things could have been managed better. I think that had we managed the contracting and installation for you - you would have had a much better experience. As far as your issue with payment - on projects that we are not doing the installation, we absolutely require payment in full for the product on delivery. I hope you enjoy your new kitchen and am pleased that you are happy with the cabinets. Remember that Choice cabinets come with a limited lifetime warranty. Should you require any service in the future, we would be happy to help - or you can contact another dealer through the Choice website (www.choicecabinet.com). Respectfully - The Wright Kitchen

JS from Oakville
JS from Oakville

Kitchen Renovation

I can not say enough wonderful things about The Wright Kitchen. From design to finish, they were great. I do not have a single complaint and recommend them without hesitation.

Shelli (my designer) was unbelievable. Patient (with my endless questions), extremely helpful (helped with all the details to make the kitchen come together), a great designer (the only designer I met with that listened and designed a kitchen that I wanted), punctual and honest. She was able to integrate everything that I wanted in our new kitchen. She was always upfront with costs and there were no hidden surprises (the final cost matched what we were quoted). Shelli thought of everything, which significantly reduced the stress and worry of renovating our kitchen. She is truly the best!!!!

Kevin (our installer) cleaned up thoroughly before he left at night, was polite, punctual, and great at what he does. The little things he did really made our kitchen beautiful.

When the kitchen was done, the Wright Kitchen pro-actively called for a walk through to make sure we were happy with everything. Jason came over and fixed things I didn't even see. He too was extremely polite and thorough.

I can not say enough about The Wright Kitchen. They are FANTASTIC!! If you are doing a kitchen, I strongly recommend them. I LOVE our new kitchen, it is beautiful, functional and everything I had hoped for!!

Thank you for your kind words Jessica! It was our pleasure to work with you and we also appreciate the quality of our relationship with you! Glad the dog bowl cabinet worked out as well! now everyone is happy!

Matt in London
Matt in London
7 reviews LONDON, ON

Kitchen cabinets

We are very impressed with The Wright Kitchen products and services. The staff are professional and knowledgeable. The products are solid wood and well made. I would recommend them to anyone!

Thanks Matt - We appreciate your support!

More about The Wright Kitchen

At The Wright Kitchen, we understand that your kitchen is the heart of your home and that no two kitchens are the same. We offer a complete line of high quality, affordable kitchen cabinets that can be specifically designed to make your space functional, efficient and beautiful. We work with homeowners from concept to completion and ensure that your renovation is as easy and inexpensive as possible.

Based in Burlington, Ontario, we provide kitchen, bath, basement and home entertainment cabinet solutions to surrounding areas including Brantford, Ancaster, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, St. Catherines, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Kitchener Cambridge, Guelph and Waterloo. Please explore our site and contact us for a no-obligation consultation.

We invite you to visit us in our showroom at:

The Wright Kitchen