Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Reviews for Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Steven in Ottawa
Steven in Ottawa

Basement renovation

I contacted Bill on a Monday to get a quote and within 30 minutes he was at my house. He began the work the next day at 07:00 and finished by 14:00. Bill was friendly, professional, and did an excellent job on the renovations. I would highly recommend bill.

Glad I could help Steve. Thanks for the great review. Let me know if you need anything else.. stay safe

Steven
Steven

Staircase Repair

The entire railing of our curved staircase was badly damaged during a delivery to the point that is was unsafe for my family. Bill of Vail Renovations acknowledged our safety concerns and quickly put in a plan to have to fixed. All the spindles from the top to the bottom of the staircase were detached from each step. Many companies insisted on replacing the entire railing without seeing the damage (COVID-19); however, Vail Renovations came to see it and were able to fix it quickly and securely. The damage was covered by insurance so we do not know the approximate cost. We highly recommend Bill and his company and will definitely contact him for any future repairs and renovations! Thanks again Bill!

Glad I could help Steven. Glad it worked out. Stay safe. If I can help again please let me know

Firas in Toronto
Firas in Toronto

Excellent Work

Bill fixed the outdoor metal railing for our property. Great quality work completed in a timely manner. Even consulted with City By-law to make sure that work is allowed under the current state of emergency.

Glad to hear it's to your satisfaction
Always better to err on the side of caution then get a big fine.
Glad to of helped. Let me know if you need anything else.
Stay healthy

Bill &.
Bill &.

Bathroom Ceiling Fan Help

Put out a broadcast on our community FB page and Bill Vail responded. I can't tell you enough how helpful he was out of the goodness of his heart. He gave us more than enough information and helped us save hundreds of dollars it would have cost. Thank-you again, Bill

Glad I could help. Feel free to ask questions anytime.

dominic
dominic
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Renovation of front entry and powder room including some ceiling repair

We hired Bill to remove the existing tile and vanity in our front hallway and powder room and install new tile and vanity with faucet. Bill also repaired a section of our ceiling in the entryway and repainted the powder room. The project started and finished on schedule and budget and Bill was quite flexible with respect to small modifications to the scope. Very easy to work with while being very fair price-wise.

Tha is Dominic for this review. Glad I could help. See you soon for the upstairs...

Rea in Gloucester
Rea in Gloucester

Excellent service!

Working with Vail Renovations was a breeze! Timely, friendly and always willing to go the extra mile. Bill is an honest friendly expert in his field and I would hire him again in a second. Vail Renovations provides a one stop experience offering services for many different trades. A++

Thanks for the kind word Rea.
Always a pleasure. If I can help with anything else let me know
Enjoy the new house.

Eric
Eric
8 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovations after roof leak

I had previously hired Mr. Vail to investigate a mystery leak that was causing damage indoors. Impressed with his thoroughness, I didn't hesitate to hire him again to renovate our bathroom once the source of the leak was fixed. Again, I wasn't disappointed with the work and would not hesitate to hire Mr. Vail the next time I need his services.

Thanks for the feedback
Let me know if I can help again.

stellaluna in Gloucester
stellaluna in Gloucester

Basement renovations

Vail Renovations is an amazing contractor. I waited a little while to write this review as I wanted to see if there were going to be any issues with the job after completion. Everything was done in a very professional timely manner. I will be recommending Vail Renovations to everyone in the future.

Glad I could help. Let me know if I can help in the future.

Alexander in Ottawa
Alexander in Ottawa

Balconies and rear structure

My balcony in the front was cantilevered and required additional support. In addition, there was an unsafe structure on my house at the back. Bill worked to remove the structure, reinforce the two-story balcony, and put in a new balcony at the back. Most importantly, he worked to find things that would fit and be easier. He took the initial engineering drawings and worked the the engineer to find a solution that would be easier to implement and less invasive than what the engineer had originally provided. It was a real benefit.

Thanks Alexander for your great feedback. Glad I was able to make this a reality for you. Let me know if I can help again.

May in Gloucester
May in Gloucester

Kitchen Tile

We have been so impressed with Vail Renovations and will definitely be having the owner Bill come back for future work on our home. Bill came on time daily and finished within the timeline needed. Thanks to Bill; the kitchen tile installed looks fantastic!

Glad to help. Love the pattern. Let me know if I can help next time.

More about Vail Renovations And Handyman Services

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services was created in 2008. Servicing home owners and businesses in Ottawa and surrounding area. With 20 years in the industry it has come to our attention that there is a need for dependable handyman services throughout Ottawa and we would be glad to offer our services to you and your clients. Vail Renovations and handyman Services is capable of servicing all of your needs from inside renovations such as painting, framing, drywall, fixtures, plumbing (subcontracted to licensed
trades-persons when required) and repairs to outside landscaping, general clean up, fencing and property maintenance. As well as having many years in the moving industry we are able to offer moving consultations as well.

As you know, many people do not have the time for the smaller jobs that are needed when buying or selling a home and this is where Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you.

For more information on what Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can do for you please feel free to contact us and feel free to browse our website for a complete portfolio and testimonials

Vail Renovations and Handyman Services now serves such companies as The Brick, Groupe CDP, Atlas Van lines, AMJ Campbell Van lines, Fred Guy Van lines, Best Buy and Future Shop, Black Lab Inn, Capital Home Staging and Design, Various realtors with in the city of Ottawa, Capital Home Staging and Design, as well as many private home owners.

We look forward to meeting with you to discuss how Vail Renovations and Handyman Services can help you too.

Please email direct at setitup@rogers.com
Servicing Ottawa with handyman services since 2008. renovations,decks,doors,repairs,gutters, basements,kitchens,bathrooms,custom showers,tile,laminate,hardwood,painting, drywall,contractor,flood damaged homes,landscaping,baseboard,trim,crown molding,plumbing (subcontracted to licensed trades-persons) electricians (work performed by ECCRA certified master electricians),fixtures,appliance/electronic hook-ups,interior or exterior.