Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

Mike  from Toronto
Mike from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Spring Air Conditioner check up

Our technician Resat arrived on time, put on "booties" to come into our house, did a thorough inspection both inside at the furnace and outside at the air conditioner, tolerated with good grace this homeowner looking over his shoulder and a puppy occasionally running underfoot, and explained what he was doing and finding as he went along. He had also come to our house last year for spring and fall service visits. We have been very happy with the service that we have received and we have prepaid for two more service calls in the fall and next spring.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Annual Air Conditioner Service

Annual Air Conditioner Service visit as a part of our Monthly Service Plan contract. Excellent employees. Pleasant, on time & clear communication. Detailed update of status of system & durability.

alec&barbara from Toronto
alec&barbara from Toronto

furnace&ac install

Just had our old furnace and air conditioner replaced by Mersey service expert. We were very pleased by the whole process of installation. The installers showed up our door step in appointed time. They took care of our carpeted floors by covering them with red drop-sheet. What impressed us most is that they replaced our old leaky plenum and return air duct with custom-made duct work. the installation was done very professionally

Fern Fisher from Toronto
Fern Fisher from Toronto

AC annual tune-up

Employees are always pleasant, on time and clean up any mess. They wear booties over their shoes when walking inside the house. I would recommend them to any friends or neighbours.

Kevin Welch from Toronto
Kevin Welch from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Air Conditioning

I have used this firm for several years. Always satisfied with work done. It's nice to be able to trust the advice of the contractor and service people. Staff is well trained and polite.

Susan from Maple
Susan from Maple

Furnace & AC Annual Check

Anthony called to let me know he would arrive in 5 minutes. He explained what he would be doing and worked very efficiently. He answered all my questions in non-technical terms. He is one of the most courteous service people we have had provide service for us. He provides great customer service!

Joseph A from Scarborough
Joseph A from Scarborough

air conditioner/ furnace installation and service

I have been a customer of Mersey for over twenty years. Mersey installed over that period two new furnace/air conditioner systems.all to my complete satisfaction Today I had my annual A/C maintenance and tune up. George was the technician and completed the work in his usual efficient and courteous manner. Ready for the summer now!

Jack Rossall from Toronto
Jack Rossall from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Air conditioning Service

Excellent service. Anthony called 10 minutes before his arrival to confirmation. He was on time.. He did a thorough job. He wore protective booties when inside our house. Thank you.

david from Toronto
david from Toronto

Air conditioning servicing and balancing

Resat was polite, professional, informative and helpful. I would recommend Resat and will request him for future projects. Arrived on time, was tidy, and explained the work that needed to be done.

Joanne Plewes from Markham
Joanne Plewes from Markham

Furnace & AC Maintenance

Anthony called to let me know he would be arriving in 5 or 10 minutes. I appreciate knowing when they will arrive. He was punctual, he came in the time frame I had arranged. He showed respect for my home by wearing covers over his shoes. He explained in detail everything he had checked and done to ensure my furnace and AC were is good working order. He was very courteous and I would like to thank him for is excellent service.

More about Mersey Heating And Air Conditioning

It’s the Right Time to call Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning!

We've changed our look, but not our commitment to you. Mersey Heating & Air Conditioning Heating and Air Conditioning is now part of the Right Time Group of Companies and will continue to serve you as we have for years. Rest assured, we will continue our personalized customer service and honour all of our service plans, guarantees and warranties. We look forward to serving you and your home comfort systems.