Kitchen Makeovers

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

karen in Cloverdale
karen in Cloverdale
2 reviews Surrey, BC

kitchen cabinets painted, interior painting of mobile home g of mobile home

Tanya was a hugh inspiration when planning our kitchen reno. She explained the process, timeline and estimate and offered helpful advise to different aspects of the reno as well. Once she started the work, her team was very professional and efficient. Our kitchen looks wonderful now. We also used Kitchen Makeover services to paint the interior of a a mobile home. Again, the service was amazing. Painted in a weekend and at the best quote i had received. Thank you tanya for everything.

Hi Karen.. Thanks for the lovely review.. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.. Plus please send me finished pictures when you have them.
Thanks Tanya - Kitchen Makeovers

Corrie Loonstra from Abbotsford
Corrie Loonstra from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Kitchen & Bathroom Cupboards and Counters Refinished

We came across Tanya's name through this website actually (which I was nervous about because of finding it on the internet) and had her come do an estimate on our kitchen cupboards. We also had two more quotes fairly close in price but Tanya actually talked like she wanted and cared about the job, which she obviously does seeing her workmanship & quality. We ended up doing the bathroom cupboards also and then threw in refinishing the counters in both as well. Tanya was great. They squeezed us in, without compromising quality, so we could get the work done before moving in. We went to a cloud white from an oak on the cupboards and they look awesome. The counters are beautiful too, everyone comments on our counters. We still have an old style counter in the bathroom (with the long piece behind the toilet) but with the refinishing it looks 100% better and I am ok with the style now. Tanya even did the inside of our cupboards upon a little pleading (not normally done). We are so happy we had them done too. To say the least - the place looks amazing now and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kitchen Makeovers. Actually, while our work was getting done a few different people asked for business cards as they saw how well the work was done and how clean and neat they are. They take care from estimate to finishing and will look after you afterward too. Awesome.

Thanks so much for the review. I hope you are enjoying your new place and if there is anything I can do for you, let me know. Kitchen Makeovers

Michelle from South Surrey
Michelle from South Surrey
1 review Vancouver, BC

Cabinet and Countertop Refresh

For those of you who have never experienced *****FIVE STAR ***** customer service, integrity and master craftmanship, let me introduce you to Kitchen Makeovers!

With little fanfare, Tanya is immediately able to share your vision and offer intelligent and creative suggestions. It was a pleasure to be able to communicate my ideas to her and then walk away knowing that what I wanted and what we had agreed upon would be done!

Tanya and Teanna showed up on time every day, worked diligently with a minimal break and stuck to the schedule that had been presented. Every question that I had was answered honestly, every nit picky thing that I brought up was dealt with.

Tanya is a perfectionist and notices EVERYTHING!!! This could be unnerving in real life but it certainly was what I had hoped and wished for in a contractor. A RARE FIND!

On reveal day I walked back into my kitchen and cried. The only word that defines my kitchen now is "stunning". Not only was I amazed at how everything had come together, I was absolutely blown away that my kitchen was left spotless. Even my floors had been washed. I am still in shock that there is a company out there that values and respects their customer as much as Kitchen Makeovers.

If you are used to sloppy work, a lazy "it's not my job" attitude and a long completion time then go hire Joe Blow. If you want the best, CALL TANYA.

Many, many thanks ladies for your hard work, great attitude and professionalism.

HI Michelle.. Thanks so much for the lovely review.. Kitchen Makeovers

Claudia Anderson in Surrey
Claudia Anderson in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen makeover

Tanya and her partner are the best in the business when it comes to making the old look fabulous! They have re-invented our kitchen using our current cabinets to create the modern dark and white cabinet look of today's top kitchen designers . And at a portion of replacement cost. Forget the big cost replacements of plywood and press board and re-envent your good quality wood. Go with a couple of clever craftsmen who can work magic on your current out of date kitchen, laundry room, bar area and bathrooms. They work with colour consultants to pull it all togehter and even painted a wall for me to complete the look. WOW!!! 10 Stars

Claudia..

Its been since 2010 since I did your kitchen and it looks amazing, thank you for having me back to do your desk area. Let me know how everything goes and if you decide you want me to do something with the railings.

Thanks again for the lovely review. Kitchen Makeovers

W. King in Surrey
W. King in Surrey

kitchen cabinets repainted

Had our bleached oak kitchen cabinets spray painted espresso. We were assured the product was durable and told "you could drive a car on it, it's so durable". Well, this is not the case. Not long after having them painted, the company came back to repaint them because of chipping, then clear coated them and they are STILL CHIPPING. I would NEVER recommend this product to anyone! Thank goodness we were given a jar of paint because we are constantly have to do touch ups. Big waste of money!

Hi Mrs King..

I only heard from you once regarding any problems you have had. Im not sure why you have not called me if you have had problems. Your kitchen was refinished almost 4 years ago, I would have been happy to come back and fix any problems. That is what the warrenty is for.

I have many kitchens that are many years past there warrenty and they are still doing great. I wished you had followed up with me if you were unhappy. Kitchen Makeovers

Marge Kerr in Richmond
Marge Kerr in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

my 30 year old oak kitchen cabinets were badlyin need of an overhaul. Tany recommended painting the top ones white and thebottom ones espresso - the job was totally completed within one week; the result was amazing and the workmanship superlative.She also

I had a few different companies come in to give me estimate, most of whom were less than interested in doing a good job. Tanya came very well prepared with binders of before and after pictures of previous work she had done, pics on her I- Pad also really helped me to visualize what she could accomplish. I booked her on the spot and was extrememly pleased with the work, the result, the attention to detail, the clean-up even down to touching up paint if any got smudged on the surrounding wall..Overall I couldnt be happier and have been singing her praises to everyone and anyone...All my friends and relatives are majorly impressed and cannot believe its the same old kitchen!

Thanks for the lovely review Marge.. Kitchen Makeovers

P & P in Surrey, BC
P & P in Surrey, BC

Kitchen & Bathroom Cabinets refinished

We were fortunate enough to come accross Kitchen Makeovers at the Home and Garden show this year. We have the typical Oak Cabinets that were popular 18 years ago. We were tired of the orange tone and wanted a change to something more updated, like espresso but the expense of replacing the kitchen cabinets were a fortune. Well after speaking to confident Tanya and arranging for a home visit and quote we were more at ease. We were given two homes to visit that Tanya had done. One being an absolute dream kitchen! They looked great! The homeowners could not say enough about Tanya and her company.We decided to get our kitchen and 4 bathrooms done. The cabinets are fantastic! Anyone that has been to our place since the update cannot believe what a beautiful change it is. We are still under renovations but I will return and post before and after pictures in the future.I have no problem recommending Kitchen Makeovers to my family and friends, infact I encourage them too. Thanks Tanya for making the renovation so easy! LOVE my Cabinets.

Thanks for the lovely review you guys.. Kitchen Makeovers

Karen in Brookswood
Karen in Brookswood
1 review Langley, BC

interior & exterior painting

We hired Kitchen Makeovers, after a referral from my niece in White Rock, to paint the interior of our home; as well as the exterior trim. The exterior trim on our newly purchased home in Langley was white with the stucco colour a pale pinkish tone. Darrell, of Kitchen Makeovers, suggested painting our trim and garage door a beige tone that virtually eliminated the house appearing pink. He further painted our front door and yard light in an espresso colour. The exterior of our home now looks modern and we love it! They know how to use colour for impact.

At the same time as the painting inside was being done, our new, re-designed kitchen, was being installed. It wasn’t planned this way, but it happened all at once. Tanya, of Kitchen Makeovers, worked around the carpenter in the kitchen. Tanya worked well with the carpenter, coordinating what should be painted first. She asked us to call her when the kitchen install was complete, so that she could come back and do whatever touchups might be required; which she did in a very timely manner.

Since then Kitchen Makeovers have been back to our home to paint two additional bedrooms. We were pleased with the timeline and the quality and professionalism of both jobs.

The fact that we asked them back for additional painting projects speaks for itself. We were pleased with the quality of their work, the price, and they were all very personable and a pleasure to have in our home.

Karen
Langley, BC

B&C in south surrey
B&C in south surrey

Painting our kitchen cabinets

We feel fortunate that we found Tanya and her company when we wanted to paint our kitchen cabinets. One of us was very excited about the idea and the other was of the opinion that painting oak cabinets was sacrilegious. She was able to convince "the other" that it really was a good idea and when the job was completed we were both wondering why it took us so long to make this decision. Tanya is a very outgoing person and also very professional and enthusiastic about her work. She was involved in every step of the job and we felt very comfortable leaving her in our home while we escaped the mess!

Thanks you guys for the review.. Let me know when the floor is in and I will be back to do any touchups. Kitchen Makeovers

Claire in New Westminster
Claire in New Westminster
1 review NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Refinishing kitchen cabinets

Kitchen Makeovers is aptly named. Our old, oak cabinets were badly in need of refinishing. Tanya and company did a terrific job of sanding and painting 36 drawers and cabinets, and then putting on all the new handles. They took great care with taping everything off and cleaning up after. They were punctual, dependable and got the job done in 3 1/2 days. My grubby cabinets look brand new! They were a pleasure to work with, and I would highly recommend this company. I am thrilled with how everything looks!! (An added bonus, they were able to paint my kitchen and hallway as well.)

Hi Claire

Thanks again for the work and lovely review on my company. If there is anything, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks Tanya Kitchen Makeovers

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers is the specialist in cabinet refinishing and refacing. We LOVE transforming your existing cabinets into "new"​ cabinets again. Why tear out your kitchen when you love the layout, there's nothing wrong with your cabinets, you just hate the colour?

Save your wallet, and the planet by refinishing. With some TLC; cleaning, sanding, new colour and hardware, Kitchen Makeovers will help you fall in love with your kitchen again.

Or, doors and drawer faces gotta go? We can still help your wallet and the planet by upcycling your existing frame and boxes. We'll refinish them to look like "new"​, and install brand new doors and drawer faces for a more modern (and affordable) look!

Choose any colour and in less than 5 days, you'll have a "new" kitchen with a 3 year warranty. Save time, money, and the planet! What's not to love?

We're here to help you! And keep construction waste out of landfills :)

To learn more about us, check us out on Instagram (@kmvancouver), and Facebook (KitchenMakeoversVancouver).