Kitchen Makeovers

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Marilee Congo - William Ross Interiors
Marilee Congo - William Ross Interiors
1 review SURREY, BC

Painting of old maple cupboards

Kitchen Makeovers provides a wonderful service to people who are looking to give a fresh face to their kitchen. My clients are so pleased with the look of their painted cupboards. The finish is very professional, and gave them a completely new look, without all the hastle of complete renovation.

Hi Marilee

Thanks for the review... I cant wait to work with you again in the near future...
Kitchen Makeovers
Thanks Tanya -

J.R. in LANGLEY
J.R. in LANGLEY
1 review LANGLEY, BC

kitchen renovation and bathroom countertop

I was more than satisfied with this company and Tanya. They did a very careful set-up and preparation and a superb job on my kitchen. I would gladly recommend them to my friends and in fact have already done so.

Thank you do much for the review on my company and the referrals. Kitchen Makeovers

Joan in Langley, BC
Joan in Langley, BC
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

Painted oak kitchen cupboards white and applied a coating over top of existing counter tops. Made them look like granite.

Very professional company. Arrived on time. Did an excellent job on taping areas around the cupboards and floor tiles. Came back with a follow-up to see if everything was satisfactory. Very pleased with the work Tanya and her crew did. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking to update their kitchen without having to remove and install new cupboards or counter tops. Very pleasant person to work with. Did the work in a timely manner.

Hi Joan..

Thanks so much for the lovely review... After refinishing your kitchen in Nov of 2009, I really appreciate every kind thing you have done for my company, constantly talking to my customers, you have had so many of my customers walk through your home.

Again Thanks you guys..Kitchen Makeovers

Oriana in Fraser Heights
Oriana in Fraser Heights

counter tops redone

I had my counter tops finished in 2007 by Kitchen Makeover they were very professional and efficient the counters look beautiful and durable, they are very warm looking. I just had Tanya come in and put a shine protecter on the counters Feb. 2012, like brand new again. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you a very satisfied customer.
Oriana

Thanks for the review Oriana

Let me know when your ready to do the bathroom countertops.

Mary in Surrey, B.C.
Mary in Surrey, B.C.
2 reviews SURREY, BC

Kitchen cabinets refaced, kitchen counter and bathroom counter resurfaced

Kitchen Makeovers did a fabulous job redoing our kitchen cabinets, which were delaminating. Doors were removed, taken off site, lamination removed and spray painted. All cupboards were spray painted inside and out. The counter top was resurfaced with faux granite finish and is durable and beautiful, as is the bathroom countertop. There was a slight problem with the bathroom counter, which Tanya came and fixed within a week of calling her. Excellent service, would recommend highly.

Hi Mary

Thanks for the review on my company and if there is anything else do not hesitate to contact me.

christine in Surrey
christine in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen Cupboards - Disaster to Dream in 5 Days

After2.5 years of off-and-on work and 2 bad contractors left us with a theoretically finished kitchen that looked like rubbish, we ran into Tanya at a Home Show. She quoted us for the work and said she'd be done in 5 days (a shock since the last guy worked on it for 5 months).
True to her word, she painted the whole thing - kickboard to crown. Before painting, everything was covered - even our new carpet didn't get a drop of paint on it. She was fast, extremely conscientious, and we are thrilled to have great looking cupboards in time for Christmas - especially since we were starting to think they'd never get fixed.
If you need your cabinets refinished, do not hesitate to contact Tanya. She and her team work very hard to ensure that you're thrilled (not just happy) with the results.
I have already referred her to friends & family and won't hesitate to use her when it's time to redo the bathroom cupboards!

Hi Christine

Just wanted to say thank you for the review on my company. I hope all is going well with the renovations..

Thanks again
Tanya Kitchen Makeovers

carmen bradford in Surrey
carmen bradford in Surrey
2 reviews SURREY, BC

kitchen and banister reno

I had been contemplating updating my honey oak kitchen for close to two years when I found Tanya's ad in the local paper. Boy was that my lucky day!!! She and Jeff transformed a 21 year old dated kitchen into a modern, fresh, like brand new kitchen. They were fast effecient and dedicated to giving me a perfect product. I had been warned by other cabinet companies that I could not get proper coverage if I went with a light color and that spraying in my house would result in me having to repaint all the walls etc. etc. They taped off everything insight, not a drop of paint got thru and the finish on the cabinets is great. Tanya and Jeff went above and beyond, doing extra little things, like caulking stuff that had nothing to do with their job ( My husband has got to be the worst caulker on the planet so the little jobs had been stacking up) and spray painting the bar stools that no longer matched. The bannister was taped off twice so that I could get two colors and came out looking absolutely amazing. I'm sure these updates have added tens of thousands of dollars to the value of our house. If your thinking of repainting, JUST DO IT AND USE KITCHEN MAKEOVERS!!!
Carmen Bradford
South Surrey, BC

Hi Carmen

Thanks for the lovely review.

Pamela Barinoff in Surrey
Pamela Barinoff in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

\kitchen and bathroom renos

Kitchen Makeovers provides a unique service of refinishing counter tops with a granite like finish for a fraction of the cost of real granite. The spray on process allows you to customize your counters so they look and feel like real granite in any combination of colours. Tanya, the owner of Kitchen Makeovers, was clean and efficient. I had my bathroom and kitchen done all in less than 2 days. I really appreciated Tanya's sense of design and color. The kitchen and bathroom look fantastic. Thank you Tanya

Thanks for the work, your kitchen countertop and bathroom looked amazing when finished, I hope you received the before and after pictures that I sent you. Kitchen Makeovers

Leone Goodheart in Burnaby
Leone Goodheart in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

kitchen cupboards

Had my old oak kitchen cupboards refinished and they look brand new. Everyone comments on them. Very professional job. I would hire again and recommend to friends and family. showed up on time and finished on time

Thanks for the work, the kitchen cabinets looked amazing when finished. The espresso color really suited the house. Kitchen Makeovers

Karin in Surrey
Karin in Surrey

Bathroom counters

Tania did our Kitchen last year we were so impressed, friends came by could not believe it, she is professional but so easy to deal with and talk to, her quote never changed, we then had her do my moms place, my mom was thrilled with the price the service, so now she has just done my 2 other bathrooms , wow what a difference, I am so thrilled, again Tania is awesome and I would recomend her to anyone!!!! Thanks Tania

Thanks for the work in your home and the constant referals to all your friends and family. Kitchen Makeovers

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers is the specialist in cabinet refinishing and refacing. We LOVE transforming your existing cabinets into "new"​ cabinets again. Why tear out your kitchen when you love the layout, there's nothing wrong with your cabinets, you just hate the colour?

Save your wallet, and the planet by refinishing. With some TLC; cleaning, sanding, new colour and hardware, Kitchen Makeovers will help you fall in love with your kitchen again.

Or, doors and drawer faces gotta go? We can still help your wallet and the planet by upcycling your existing frame and boxes. We'll refinish them to look like "new"​, and install brand new doors and drawer faces for a more modern (and affordable) look!

Choose any colour and in less than 5 days, you'll have a "new" kitchen with a 3 year warranty. Save time, money, and the planet! What's not to love?

We're here to help you! And keep construction waste out of landfills :)

To learn more about us, check us out on Instagram (@kmvancouver), and Facebook (KitchenMakeoversVancouver).