Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Bruce Piper in Surrey
Bruce Piper in Surrey

Kitchen Refresh

We recently had Kitchen Makeovers refresh our kitchen cupboards. Their team was exceptional. On time, hard working and did a great job. We originally didn't do the island and then had them return to add that. Both visits were professionally completed and the kitchen looks great. Many thanks to Tanya and the team for their great work.

Hello Bruce

Thank you so much for the work in your home and your kitchen looks amazing ..

Please let us know if you need anything ..

Again thank you for the lovely review ..

Tanya

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom cabinet painting

Aside from being very pleased with the paint job on my cabinets I was very impressed with the staff working in my home. The staff working at my house were young women for the most part. All were lovely polite young women who did excellent work, were friendly and left my place very tidy when they left each day.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us.. we love our wonderful staff and we all work hard to leave the kitchen looking amazing for our customers ..

Please enjoy your new look and let us know if you need anything .

The Anderson's in
The Anderson's in
0 reviews Delta, BC

Kitchen Update

We had our kitchen cabinets painted and new hardware put on by Kitchen Makeovers and were very impressed by their work. The cabinets look and feel like they are brand new! Tanya was very helpful in making our colour decisions and recommending companies to install laminate and new tile which made the process even better. The Makeover team were beyond professional when they came into our home to remove then rehang the painted doors and paint the cabinets. We would particularly like to thank them for going above and beyond with our 'problem' pantry doors! I would highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers.

Hello Mr and Mrs Anderson. Thank you so much for the review. (those pantry doors) . They were my headache problem, but we got it fixed and they look amazing. There is always a way,
Your kitchen looks beautiful and very updated.
Enjoy and remember if you need any touchups, please don't hesitate to call us.

Cindy in Surrey
Cindy in Surrey

Kitchen and staircase renovation

I can’t thank Tanya enough. My kitchen renovations probably would not have happened without her. This was my first time doing renovations and Tanya helped connect me to the people I needed in order to get the renovations I wanted done. She went above and beyond what she needed to do and was the calming source when I was feeling overwhelmed. Her expertise was evident. Her ideas and colour suggestions turned out amazing. Her team was professional, punctual and very respectful. Awesome customer service from start to finish. My kitchen and staircase turned out better than I imagined. So happy I found Kitchen Makeovers

Hello Cindy
Working with you was a joy, and I loved, how your kitchen and staircase and bathroom turned out. Everything looks so modern and bright.
Enjoy your kitchen and remember if you need anything just let us know.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

Superb service and communication with consideration to detail. Tanya’s team that did the work are true professionals and were polite and respectful of our property. Amazing prices and the work done looks like manufactures cabinet finish. We are so thrilled with our new beautiful kitchen! From start to finish the professionalism spoke volumes. The finish was basically flawless. Can’t say enough! See below and after pictures.

Thank you so much for the beautiful words.. it's so appreciated .. your kitchen looks amazing and i can't wait to see it finished .

Jamie in New Westminster
Jamie in New Westminster
3 reviews New Westminster, BC

Great service

We had our kitchen cabinets repainted by Kitchen Makeovers last year. Our kitchen looks great and 10 months later we have had no issues with the quality of the products they use. Tanya and her team are amazing - terrific service before, during and after that is very rare these days. Nine months later we installed new flooring and Tanya came back to paint the trim to match and didn’t even charge us! They go above and beyond and I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It really means a lot to us. Please let me know if you need anything.

Thanks again

Tanya

Don Beglaw from Langley
Don Beglaw from Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

Cabinet Paint Touch Ups

In 2013 we decided to do some home renovations on a budget, so it only made sense to choose an option that would not require replacement of our existing kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Through a marketing handout that my wife’s Mom had given us in 2012 we felt that Kitchen Makeovers offered the most effective option to refinish all the cabinets in our home. We proceeded with Tanya and her crew and they provided us with an incredible transition to a new looking kitchen and bathrooms.
Fast forward to 2019 after a full 6 years, we made a call back to Tanya to inquire about getting some wear and tear marks touched up. With absolutely no hesitation Tanya offered to come by, and with the touch up paint that was left from the original painting, went through and brought all the cabinets back to near new appearance once again.
We just can’t say enough about the quality and workmanship, on a budget that suited our needs, that Tanya and the Kitchen Makeovers team brought to our home renovations.
Thank you Tanya.

Don and Diana, Langley

Hello Don and Diana

Thank you so much for the review. I Cant believe its been 6 years already. Time flies, It was a pleasure to come by and see you and do some minor touchups.

Please let me know if you need anything.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Tanya and her crew of professionals blew us away! We are thrilled with the transformation they achieved. They have their processes down pat and the end product is exceptional! I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us, it means so much to our team. Painting your kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference.

Enjoy your kitchen and please let us know if you need anything.

DonnyH in Toronto
DonnyH in Toronto
2 reviews Surrey, BC

3 years later

Our kitchen cabinets were repainted by kitchen makeover three years ago and they did a beautiful job. This summer, we wanted to touch up some areas because of wear and tear. We contacted Tammy to find the name of the paint. To our delight, Tammy dropped by with some paint and taught us how to do it. Thank you Tammy for going above and beyond what we expected.

Hello, Thank you for the review. Our customers mean a lot to us and we have no problem coming back when touchups are needed.

Enjoy your kitchen,

Christa G in Surrey
Christa G in Surrey

Kitchen Cabinet Renovation

Tanya and her team are great to work with. They did a fantastic job on our kitchen cabinet renovation. They are professional and have great customer service. I just love my new kitchen cabinet doors and the new colour. It looks just like a new kitchen!

Hello Christa, Thank you so much for your lovely review. Painting your kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference in the look to your home. We love to wow our customers every step of the way.
Enjoy your updated kitchen and let me know if you need anything.
Thanks, Tanya Kitchen Makeovers.

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers is the specialist in cabinet refinishing and refacing. We LOVE transforming your existing cabinets into "new"​ cabinets again. Why tear out your kitchen when you love the layout, there's nothing wrong with your cabinets, you just hate the colour?

Save your wallet, and the planet by refinishing. With some TLC; cleaning, sanding, new colour and hardware, Kitchen Makeovers will help you fall in love with your kitchen again.

Or, doors and drawer faces gotta go? We can still help your wallet and the planet by upcycling your existing frame and boxes. We'll refinish them to look like "new"​, and install brand new doors and drawer faces for a more modern (and affordable) look!

Choose any colour and in less than 5 days, you'll have a "new" kitchen with a 3 year warranty. Save time, money, and the planet! What's not to love?

We're here to help you! And keep construction waste out of landfills :)

To learn more about us, check us out on Instagram (@kmvancouver), and Facebook (KitchenMakeoversVancouver).