CARGO CABBIE

Reviews for CARGO CABBIE

BJ
BJ

Moving

This is a great company for moving. They are reasonably priced for the Excellent service they provide. The crew was courteous thoughtful and polite. They arrived on time and went straight at the work in an organized as well as calm manner. Moving day can be so very stressful but with this company I was grateful that they helped turn it around. A great big thanks to the crew and this company. It's the second time I've hired this company and I'll keep on hiring them!

Hi Barbara☝️
Thank you for the repeat business and support! Count on us anytime always happy to help! Javier and the entire Cargo Cabbie family 👪

Jules in Toronto
Jules in Toronto

Downtown Toronto office move

Javier and everyone at Cargo Cabbie provided us with an excellent office moving experience. My interactions with all members of the team were professional and friendly and Jonathan and all members of his moving team did an outstanding job on moving day. They tackled tricky issues around downtown Toronto parking, worked fast and efficiently and followed appropriate safety rules around Covid-19 restrictions. We were impressed by Cargo Cabbie's service and will definitely use them again for future moves.

Thank you for the business Jules!! Many thanks from all of us! here at Cargo Cabbie, we really appreciate the opportunity you gave us.
Thanks for your comments, thanks for the trust!:) Javier and the entire > #TeamCabbie

OFFICE MOVE

Great moving experience. The movers came in, respected distancing rules and loaded up our office items quickly and efficiently.

I would recommend this company if you are looking for help moving. I will be moving my home soon, and I will definitely call them for help.

Hi Hilary and team,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience moving your office with us.
We are 100% dedicated to making every step of the way a stress-free and hassle-free experience, especially during these difficult times. We're so glad to hear that you will consider us for your upcoming home move.
We look forward to working with you again and wish you all the best! Javier > Team Cabbie

Moving into storage was a breeze!

The Cargo Cabbie team was amazing! Professional guys that know their craft. The team arrived on time and manage the maihem of parking downtown like real champs. Wrapped everything and move it to storage, taking good care of my things and the property. As a single mom of two I was worried about the whole moving process, but these guys made the world of a difference and I am forever grateful!

Hi hi👋
Thank you so much for spreading the word about Cargo Cabbie's moving and storage services.
We are so glad that we were able to assist you with a seamless and stress-free move.
We take pride in training our professional movers to be friendly and take great care of each item that they wrap and move. Don't hesitate to get in touch with us again in the future if there's anything we can assist with -- we'd love to help you with another smooth and seamless move!
Keep Safe, stay safe! #TeamCabbie

Condo move into storage.

This company was amazing to deal with, the crew was very nice, fast, and professional. They made sure to handle everything with care when moving my items into storage. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

It has been a pleasure working with you! Always happy to help our awesome clients with their storage moves. Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and we would love the opportunity to move you and your friends in the future! - Javier, Jonathan and Alberto > Cargo Cabbie Toronto Movers

Yose A.
Yose A.

Moving

Outstanding Service, proffesionalism, care and organization is the least I can say about my experience with Cargo Cabbie during my moving process. I can confidently say it was a trusting experience and they made the stress go away for the most part. Their crew are really polite and efficient. And their representatives are always available to answer your questions.
If you are moving, regardless if it is your home, apartment, or office, they got your back. Highly recommended!

Hi Yose!
Thank you for all the kind words used on your review of our moving and storage services.
Every day we work very hard but at the same time it feels very good and it's satisfying to know we exceeded our clients expectations.
Thanks for the trust and business!
The CargoCabbie® Team #CabbieSquad

Ozgul in Toronto
Ozgul in Toronto

Moved my desk and chair

I am extremely happy with the quality and the convenience of the serviice that Cargo Cabbie has provided. I had sent a message through their website on a Friday night, got a call on Saturday morning, and they were able to accomodate all the unknowns that I had. I didn't know the exact time, I didn't know the exact dimensions, they were able to help out every step of the way as the information became available. The team members who actually moved my stuff were very kind and very helpful. Clean, quick and fun. Overall, it was affordable, easy and flexible and super quick. I will definitely use their services again.

Thank you Ozgui! We have listened to the people of Toronto and we understand that moving doesn't have to be complicated. We are definitely on the right path. From our office to our awesome team of guys on the road, our sole intention is to provide fast, reliable, friendly, and professional moving services to all of Toronto. Keep our number handy! Till the next move, all the best!! Javier & Team Cargo Cabbie

Jamie B.
Jamie B.
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Packed and stored for home renovations

Six friendly and helpful guys packed and moved everything into storage for six months. They were easy to book, worked around my schedule and provided an accurate estimate. I am happy to recommend them to everyone. Thank you team!

Thank you Jamie!
Happy to help your contractor get started on the reno sooner than later! At the same time, We are honoured to be part of your project. Thanks again for sharing your experience moving into our storage facilities! Javier #TeamCabbie #CabbieSquad

TTT in YYZ
TTT in YYZ

Excellent single item movers!

I needed a very heavy radiator moved out of the second floor of my house and a new very heavy radiator moved in. Cargo Cabbie sent four movers to do the work. They were extremely professional and also very thoughtful and strategic about how to do the job effectively. Kat at the head office was also very professional in scheduling the work. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Tom! Thank you so much for the opportunity! The team is glad the radiator made it

Robert in Mississauga
Robert in Mississauga

Moving a cherished memory...

I was very impressed with the speed and professionalism on a recent task that I required to move a heavy piece of furniture from downtown Toronto to Etobicoke. The movers were friendly, on-time and stayed within budget as per quote. If this was the service for only one piece of furniture, imagine how great a full move would be!
One very happy customer!
Rob O’Reilly

Ha ha, Rob , thanks for this! It was a pleasure helping you with your move. All the best! #YourMoversForLife #TeamCabbie Cargo Cabbie

More about CARGO CABBIE

Cargo Cabbie, Best Toronto 2018. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO,MovingWaldo, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Seven years in a row. We provide quality, professional packing, moving and storage services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, and Piano Moving & Tuning
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Short and long term Storage,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Visit our Box Shop online We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
afternoon moves: 2 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves 4-6 hour min
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed