CARGO CABBIE

Reviews for CARGO CABBIE

donald campbell richmond hill
donald campbell richmond hill

moving

They were fantastic. We moved a very difficult large antique wall unit which was no problem for them at all. They took absolute care in the whole process, worked fast, efficiently, were friendly and overall great guys. The value for money was amazing and I wouldn't hesitate in reccommending them to everyone I know.

L Olexandra in Toronto
L Olexandra in Toronto

large items pick up

...thanks to Javier! a previous pick up went flawlessly and this time he accommodated a short notice same day pick up and delivery and assembled a tricky table as well - highly recommend his service, my go-to for any moving needs!

Melanie in the Annex
Melanie in the Annex

Apartment Move

Cargo Cabbie is truly fantastic! Javier and Jack are by far the best movers I have ever met. They are quick, efficient, respectful, and kind. I would reccomend them in a heart beat.

Sean in The Annex
Sean in The Annex

Moving Company

My friend recommended Cargo Cabbie to me and it was an excellent choice for movers in Toronto. I've hired them for two moves already--one small and one medium. They are very efficient and professional movers (and their prices are very reasonable compared to other options in Toronto!). They were perfectly careful with not just the delicate things, but all the furniture and tables etc. Everything was moved into the new location quickly and safely, without a scratch. The main guy is Javier and he is super nice and easygoing, with a good sense of humor. They are very respectful and fair. I will recommend Cargo Cabbie to my friends who need a reliable moving company.

A. Cooper - Entertainment District
A. Cooper - Entertainment District

Moving

I've used Carbo Cabbie services on a number of occasions, and he has always been punctual, convenient, affordable and extremely helpful. He has moved anything from furniture to art for me, and has always been available even if it was a last minute request. I highly recommend his services.

Daniel From Rosedale
Daniel From Rosedale
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

X 2 large industrial power washers

A couple of days ago one of our trucks broke down.
Fortunately a friend of mine had a move done by the guys from Cargo Cabbie about a week ago and he mentioned that they where on time,reliable and fortunately for me that day they manage to send me a truck within 25 minutes of my call.
They completely understud that i was going through a stressful time.
Lucky me found Cargo Cabbie, and managed to get to my client on time and finish my job.
Definitely we will recommend and use the great service provided.

Hi Dan,

We’re glad we were able to get you out of a bind! Thanks so much for the review. Your feedback is important to us!

Javier
Cargo Cabbie

Sezal in Toronto West
Sezal in Toronto West

Moving Furniture

Great mover, very kind and took care of all my furniture like it was their own.
Very honest, reliable and worth the money!! I would recommend cargo cabbie to my friends and family. I will definitely use them for my next move!!

Thank you so much for your review, thanks for the opportunity and trust.
We are glad to hear your thoughts on our service.
Thanks ones again
Greets!
Javier

Downtown Toronto
Downtown Toronto

Moved a bed and a large t.v.

I'm so glad we discovered CargoCabbie! It really is like a taxi company for larger items. My husband and I have a Subaru Forester so we can move a fair amount on our own, but we can't move larger items like beds. We recently received a bed and large t.v. from friends. Prior to finding CargoCabbie we would have been forced to hire an actual moving company. Moving companies generally charge for a minimum of 4 hours so moving one or two items becomes exorbitantly expensive! CargoCabbie's rates were very reasonable and you don't have to pay for a minimum number of hours. The fellow was very helpful at both ends of the move and a pleasure to deal with overall.

More about CARGO CABBIE

Cargo Cabbie, Best Toronto 2018. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO,MovingWaldo, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Seven years in a row. We provide quality, professional packing, moving and storage services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, and Piano Moving & Tuning
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Short and long term Storage,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Visit our Box Shop online We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
afternoon moves: 2 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves 4-6 hour min
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed