Building Ideas

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Building Ideas

Corban in Toronto
Corban in Toronto

Leaky humidifier and furnace service

Jose was easy and dedicated to excellent work
He goes out of his way to help us out, left his heater and fan for us to dry the floor
Will definitely work with him again

thank you Corban for your review we look forward to help you in the future

José

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Yet another glowing review!

He showed up EARLY. That has never happened to me before. He was polite, fast, efficient, very knowledgeable, and very affordable. The only problem I have is that with all these glowing reviews he will soon become famous and too busy to come back. ;)

thank you for your review we look forward to help you in the future

Harrison in Mississauga
Harrison in Mississauga

New A/C and Furnace

House needed A/C quick and already had a furnace on its legs. Jose was quick to help, was knowledgeable, professional, and very efficient and clean. He was fantastic to work with!

Pepe
Pepe

Great job

Amazing job! We had Jose working on our AC few years back and we were very satisfied with the job. Recently we needed his help again and we can’t ask for a better help. Thank you !

thank you! for your kindly review. We look forward to help you in the future.

Amazing Service

Jose is a true professional. It’s clear he loves what he does and goes above and beyond for his clients. Our air conditioning unit broke down in the middle of a heatwave and Jose was diligent in finding and fixing the issues and everything was fixed in a few hours.

Would highly recommend his services!!

Michael
Michael

Electrical work

I had a number of switches that needed to be replaced. The work was scheduled very quickly and performed when promised. Exceptional work, done promptly and professionally. I am not sure what else you could ask for.

thank you very much for your kindly review we look forward to help you in the future

et
et

air conditioner install

they did a great job on the install. vwey good price, speedy and top uality service. I would highly recommend! this company.
clean up after service was great - hire them

Eledis Management
Eledis Management

Furnace Replacement & Air Conditioning Repair

JOSE is awesome, punctual, polite and friendly. He is straight forward and will tell you what you need if you ask and there is no upselling of unnecessary equipment and services. No salesman to speak with, you just speak with Jose. Jose and his team actually do the work, how refreshing.
I have had a near dozen Heating and Air Conditioning contractors over the years (multiple properties) and I am glad I found Jose. I know you will be pleased if you choose him. Highly recommended.

than you ver much for nice review we really appreciate it. we look forward to help you in the future.

Simon in Guelph
Simon in Guelph

Great service!!!

Our a/c broke down in the middle of a heat wave and Jose and team stayed beyond regular business hours to ensure my a/c unit was fixed and back online. Very professional and clean, excellent response time, I won’t call anybody else for my air conditioning needs.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

AC Installation

I'm going to start with a story. My family has been having issues with the AC for about 2 years! Last summer it just stopped working. As you know not having AC during the summer is pretty much cooking inside your own home. We had several people come in and quote us and try to fix the AC but it was never fixed accordingly.
We were recommended to this group of guys and it was the best service we had and professional. They took their time to explain, install properly, and make it a reasonable price (Other people were there just for a quick buck). I highly recommend them to anyone.