Imperial Roofs

126 Fenmar Drive Toronto ON M9L 1M6
Fireman
Fireman

Vision Perfected

Before I hired Imperial Roofs, I had another roofer selected. Due to raining, covid surges, the project kept getting delayed. When I circled back with that roofer, they mentioned that the cost of materials had "skyrocketed", thus opening up the bidding for other roofers to entertain.

That's what led me to Imperial Roofs. Michael and I discussed the vision I had for my roof, gutter system, and replacing vents with metal versus the existing plastic ones. When the quote came in, it was slightly higher than the original roofer I had, but Imperial Roofs was doing far more work, like adding an extra vent in the roof, replacing an old inactive vent with an active vent, and using better grade shingles. It was all worth it.

The job was completed over a couple of days. The roofing completed in one day, the gutter system was over three days. The end result of upgrading a roof that had been degrading over 23-years was exactly how I envisioned my new roof and gutter system. The colours I chose do make the house standout more.

The clean-up was not up to Imperial Roofs' standard, so they came back to clean-up the missed nails and shingles. Their follow-up is open and receptive, which is important from a company that you hire. There is no one-and-done from Imperial Roofs, as they truly care about their customers, as well as their work.

Hi, we know who you are and we appreciate the commentary in regards to our follow up on the way we handle our business regardless of the situation at hand. Much appreciated have a great day hope to work for your family in the future.