Rm Renovations

Formerly robs renos
Drywall Contractors
Un Known ON L1V3A6
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Toronto  >  Rm Renovations  >  Kitchen Dry Wall
Daniel in Danforth Village
Daniel in Danforth Village

Kitchen Dry Wall

Hiring a contractor is always a gamble and I look to homestars.com so I can make a more informed decision about a contractor I have never used before and simply hope for the best.

In this case, I seem to have found the best. Rob came immediately to look at the work needed to be done and gave me an honest opinion and quote.

The associates of his that did the job we're all polite, on-time, highly skilled and hard working.

Rob, in my opinion, has a lot of integrity and he surrounds himself with like-minded people who are out to do great work and not just take your money and leave you with a mess of job.

It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you to complete your project. I appreciated the honesty and loyalty that you had with myself and my staff, you trusted us with your home while you were at work, which in a professional opinion is what makes contractors do a good job. If there is no trust in one or another than things could be rushed and in return have a bad outcome. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very glad that you are happy with the work that has been done. Look forward to working with you again in the future, thank you very much for the review and the trust