White Eagle Homes Ltd

Reviews for White Eagle Homes Ltd

Nour Sa
Nour Sa

First Home Build

Built our first home through White Eagle Homes and would recommend them to anyone in the market looking to build their dream home. Their quality and services differ from any other builder in the market. I had the pleasure to work with Mike and Bozena and they will go above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied with you decisions. Bozena is always available to help out in any way she can, she has made the whole home buying process so easy on us. Their unique style in their homes is like no other out there. I truly can not wait to work with them again once it’s time to upgrade our house.

jmattia
jmattia

2-Story White Eagle Home - 7516

Very happy with our home that we purchased from White Eagle Homes in October of 2020. My parents purchased there White Eagle Home back in 1997 and still live in it to date with no issues that have arised in 24 years. They build a very solid home with a lot of features that go unnoticed that big builders do not do such as 16" center studs instead of 24" centers. White Eagle pays attention to the details and the structural integrity of their homes. The finishings and trims on the inside of the home are done with great detail. Very pleased with our home would definitely recommend.

Grayson Bateyko
Grayson Bateyko

New Home

White Eagle Homes was fantastic to deal with from start to finish. Bozena, Mike and their team worked with us every step of the way to ensure that we were completely satisfied with purchasing our dream home. They were very friendly as well as responsive to all of our questions and concerns and went above and beyond every step of the way to ensure that the entire process was first rate. Take it from a lawyer who deals with builders almost daily as part of my legal practice, White Eagle Homes is among the most professional and competent builder I have had occasion to deal with. You won’t be disappointed choosing them for your next home!

Nathan
Nathan

Our New Home

After looking at dozens of builders and show homes in Edmonton my wife and I finally decided to go with White Eagle Homes. Truly we couldn't have made a better choice. Instantly after viewing a show home in the area of Schonsee and meeting Bozena, my wife and I knew instantly that this is going to be our choice of builder. Building and Purchasing a home is your biggest commitment and purchase of your life and we didn't take that decision lightly. Bozena and Mike were always available and Edgar to help throughout the whole process whether it be 6 am or 10 pm. With 30 years of experience building homes in Edmonton, it really shows how experienced and knowledgeable they are. We have had SO many compliments on our house. We are still in Awe every single day. They were able to visualize and work with all of our demands to make our Dream Home. I would without a doubt recommend building with White Eagle Homes and will build our next home with them again. Thank you for making this process a memorable and painless experience. Nathan & Tiffany.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Outstanding!!

January 29 2021, was a very special day for you family. We moved into our dream home built by White Eagle. When I was young I can still remember the day my parents bought their first home from this company. They were so happy and now I know why. Being the second generation really shows how great White Eagle is. The craftsmanship, all the beautiful finishes, and amazing service has been a pleasure to deal with. Mike and Bożena thank you for everything we are forever grateful. This won't be our last White Eagle home, maybe my kids will be next and we can make it three generations.

Mark Ziolkowski
Mark Ziolkowski

First Time Home Build

Our experience building our first home with White Eagle was a very positive one. We started building our home in the spring of 2019 and moved in at the end of December 2019. Bozena was so patient and accommodating and helped us every step of the way. We looked at many home builders and White Eagle offered the best standard finishes that would be considered “upgrades” with other builders. Mike and Bozena were able to build our home with all of the specific requirements we wanted. Although they build many big homes for bigger families, they were able to customize us a nicely sized home that we can easily grow into. We’ve lived in our home for a little over a year now and have had no major issues. Any minor issues that we had were dealt with promptly. We have received many compliments on our home by our friends and families. White Eagle takes a lot of pride in all of the houses that they build and we would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a customized quality built home.

Duc Le
Duc Le

single house

after 12 years the house still very good we don't have any problem the quality of the house was perfect and the service from them is very nice i am very happy when i buy house from White Eagle builder I think white Eagle builder is the best

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Adamson Drive

After meeting and consulting many custom builders,I knew i wanted to work with Mike and Bozena to build my family dream home as soon as i met them.Not only they do have unsurpassable expertise and experience,they also brought an endless amount of enthusiasm which continued throughout the entire process,from planning,building through to the finishing touches. Since choosing White Eagle Homes as our custom builder in 2000, we choose to work with them again in 2016.white Eagle Homes remains my custom builder of choice and i'd recommend them to both new and seasoned buyers ,Can't wait to build with them again for my younger son when he is ready . Jan

Eddy in Coaldale
Eddy in Coaldale

Custom built new home

We built our home with White Eagle Homes in 2017 after many years of contemplating it. The process was smooth and the quality of work was excellent. What sets this builder apart from the others is the customized service you get and also the high quality finish without the "upgrades" costs you would get with other builders. Following our purchase, we have had family and friends who have also built with this builder with the same experience as us.

Billy in Edmonton
Billy in Edmonton

New Home in Allard

We purchased a house back in 2017 from White Eagle Homes after my sister's family bought from them many years ago. After touring their show homes and seeing the types of materials they use and their attention to detail they put into building their home, we decided to go with them for our first custom build. Knowing that they are a custom builder, White Eagle Homes was able to build our home based on the specific requirements that we had. We were able to make our own decision as to the type of materials we wanted down to the very last detail. It was always so nice and easy to work with White Eagle Homes throughout the build. We would definitely go with them again on our next build!

More about White Eagle Homes Ltd

White Eagle Homes started in 1996, at a time when affordable housing was dull and unimaginative. We quickly made a name for ourselves with an emphasis on innovative design and Customer Satisfaction that would change the face of home building forever.

Custom building is our specialty; we are proud to offer our clients unique homes which we build to suit their unique requirements and match their lifestyles. White Eagle can also modify any of its existing plans in order to better suit your needs. Also, if you have an idea or sketch of your own we can make it a reality.