Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 1H6
Garage Doors & Hardware
Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Stuart  in York
Stuart in York

New Door in old Garage

Great to deal with from start to finish. Chris and his team are pros. Excellent communication, no nonsense, positive attitude, did what they said they would do and turned up when they said they would. The quality of the work and product is excellent, finish looks great and the install was quick and seamless. The online design tool is excellent and allows you to pick different styles and colours at your leisure.

We've had the door for 3 months now, not one single glitch. I've had many compliments on the door from neighbours.

Highly recommended!!

Salman
Salman

Garage Door Opener Install

I have called Chris a couple of times in the past and he has helped me over the phone and this was the first time he actually came to my house as it was to install a new garage door opener.
I called him on Friday for a garage door opener problem and he did troubleshoot over the phone but as it was a 30yr old opener, he advised me to get a new one. He was busy so could not come until Monday but that was ok as the garage door could open manually.
He did suggest to look for one on sale at a retail store and advised on the Chamberlain or Liftmaster models. I found one on sale and sent him the link and he approved. All this was done via texting on my cellphone, which was very convenient.
Chris texted me on Monday on his ETA and arrived on time and started right away and installed my new garage door opener and setup the keypad and was done within 30 mins. It now works perfectly.
Thanks for your help Chris!!

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Spring Replacement

A year back I hired Easy Access Garage Doors Inc. to replace my garage door opener. Recently, my garage door was opening but no more than two inches off the ground. Because of the good experience I had the first time, I without hesitation called Chris and explained the situation. He told me he was able to come the following day which I greatly appreciated because my home does not have a door leading into the garage from the inside. Chris arrived while I was at work, told me that my garage door spring needed replacing and finished the job before I arrived home from work. Excellent service for the second time. I will always call Chris for any garage door repairs because I trust him and he does amazing work. Thanks Chris.

George in Richmond Hill
George in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Doors

Helped with the door design and sent pictures with options superimposed on my house so we could see the look. Professional install with very good quality work. Chris has done a few of my neighbours garages and they recommended him to me.

Alex Drenea from Toronto
Alex Drenea from Toronto

Garage Door spring replacement

I am writing this review about 24 hours after I initially contacted Easy Access Garage Doors for a broken spring on my garage door.

Chris was super quick to respond, arrived exactly on time and completed the job in very short time.

I definitely recommend Chris! Thank you!

Gordon
Gordon

Exceptional Service with Torsion Spring Replacement

Chris was awesome to work with -- he came right away to check out the broken garage door torsion spring and was upfront and transparent about the costs (given our oversized/heavy door). Despite needing a custom-order part, Chris was able to turnaround the repair in 24 hours, and we're super pleased with the quality of the work. I hope to not need more garage door repairs in the future, but if I do, I won't hesitate to call Chris. Highly recommended.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

garage door opener

My safety sensor for garage door opener was malfunctioning, and Chris spent 15 mins on the phone with me to troubleshoot and guided me to fix it myself. Honest business owner!

Tara - north toronto-13787
Tara - north toronto-13787

Exceptional service - always

My garage door wouldn’t close. Tried everything to figure it out myself but knew I needed a licensed technician. So I called Chris. Chris has helped me with my garage door system over the past few years, and has always been prompt with returning my calls but today was exceptional. It’s a blizzard today and 25cm of snow has fallen but Chris showed up first thing to fix my door. It needed some work. New springs, a few new broken rollers, lubrication, so it now closes quietly. I also needed a new key pad. I had broken the cover off my old one. Charged me the same price as Amazon!
Chris is just a great, hardworking and honest guy. It’s nice to have people you can trust and who you wouldn’t hesitate to refer to a friend.

CT
CT

GARAGE DOOR MAKEOVER

There's a reason that Easy Access Garage Doors gets rated 10/10 by reviewers (mine is the 340th such review). Chris has an excellent business model: quality products, quality installations, and quality service. Chris is very knowledgeable, trustworthy, and very professional and personable---in other words, he makes it easy to do business with him. If only all home improvement projects could go this smoothly!

Charmaine in Toronto
Charmaine in Toronto
4 reviews Barrie, ON

Fixed broken garage spring & Installed opener

Chris was very prompt in his response to arriving to work on the job. The spring on our garage door broke and we could not longer open it. Chris quote on the job, and as I was uncertain on the type of spring I had sent him pictures and after that we lowered the quote accordingly. I appreciated that honest response and decided to go with him. Chris along with his worker completed the job faster than we expected. He fixed the spring and adjusted some pieces on the garage door to help improve it. They also installed a garage door opener we purchased separately. I would recommend this company.

More about Easy Access Garage Doors Inc.

Easy Access Garage Doors Installs and Services all types of Overhead Garage Doors and Openers. All pricing is upfront, All Services and Installations come with Warranty.

Our services include: Replacing Garage Doors and Openers, Torsion Springs, broken Cables, Stripped Gears and Sprockets, Quieting down noisy Doors and Openers for bedrooms above, and many more.

There are no subcontractors or commssions to worry about.

We only use the best quality in Products and Materials, and give the best Warranties around. We stand by our Service.