Costa Caulking

Reviews for Costa Caulking

Oudie
Oudie

Exterior Window Caulking

I was extremely pleased and satisfied with Costa Caulking. They not only removed all the old dried and cracked caulking, but re-insulated gaps around all the windows, re-caulked all exterior electric receptacles, caulked mortar joints along window sills and exterior vents. They even went the extra mile to apply caulking along some cracks in the brickwork. They took care of the cleanup and disposal.

Best of all, the windows look great. Excellent job.

Thank you Oudie, I'm glad you are happy with the final product. I agree, the windows look brand new again. Funny how caulking could make such a dramatic difference. All the best.

Zaheeda in Richmond hill
Zaheeda in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

House Caulking

I contacted David by email and he was great. Came by showed me a sample of his work and completed the job on schedule. He accommodated my schedule and was very easy to deal with. I shopped for a few quotes and his price was comparable to those I received but his customer service was much better - which made my decision easy. Great job. Thank you.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you! I guess people seemed to like my work on your home because it resulted in another 4 homes being re caulked in your neighborhood. Thanks again.

More about Costa Caulking

Costa Caulking provides a full range of commercial, Industrial and Residential caulking and re caulking services in the Greater Toronto Area. Our reputation as caulking contractors with quality craftsmanship, reliability and over 40 years of experience in the caulking industry, help provide our customers with top quality professionalism and are the cornerstone to our success.

We are always neat, efficient and affordable.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Exterior Openings, Expansion & Joint Controls, Mortar Repair, Firestop Caulking Services, Hardie Board Siding, Solarium & Sun Rooms, Stucco, Pools (Caping & Linear), Granite Marble, Precast & Tile, Bathrooms and Showers, Walkways & Patios and Glass Curtain Wall Systems
Our reputation for quality work and reliable service has been earned over 40 years of service, and we are known throughout the industry. Costa Caulking specializes in caulking, re-caulking, firestop and interior caulking services. Working with the most advanced equipment available, our company has built an enviable reputation in the caulking industry and earned us the trust of a number of project managers who are looking for superior quality results. Our team of experts are all certified, and we guarantee that you will get the results you expect.
10 Year Warranty