Floors Direct North in Newmarket sanded and stained my living and dining room floors 3 times before getting it done correctly. The contractor who did my floors the first two times did not match the stain the first time (way off), and then the second time the stain would not dry (weird mixture used). He put two heaters in my home and left for another job, saying he would be back in the afternoon. I was working from home and started feeling nauseous, headache and tingling in my nose when breathing. The carbon monoxide detector went off and I called 911. Fire, ambulance and police were all at my home to take care of myself and my elderly parents (86 and 87 years old). A salamander heater was put in my home, causing carbon monoxide levels to get very high. There is also a DANGER sign in my front window which indicates there is Oxygen in the home, which was ignored. We are all so lucky to be okay and nothing more serious happened. If you care about your family and home, think twice before using this company. Very unprofessional, rude and I still have not heard from them, or received any type of apology. NOT Recommended.
- Approximate cost of services: