Floors Direct North

Kim S
Kim S
1 review Newmarket, ON

Please READ I had to call 911

Floors Direct North in Newmarket sanded and stained my living and dining room floors 3 times before getting it done correctly. The contractor who did my floors the first two times did not match the stain the first time (way off), and then the second time the stain would not dry (weird mixture used). He put two heaters in my home and left for another job, saying he would be back in the afternoon. I was working from home and started feeling nauseous, headache and tingling in my nose when breathing. The carbon monoxide detector went off and I called 911. Fire, ambulance and police were all at my home to take care of myself and my elderly parents (86 and 87 years old). A salamander heater was put in my home, causing carbon monoxide levels to get very high. There is also a DANGER sign in my front window which indicates there is Oxygen in the home, which was ignored. We are all so lucky to be okay and nothing more serious happened. If you care about your family and home, think twice before using this company. Very unprofessional, rude and I still have not heard from them, or received any type of apology. NOT Recommended.

Jack & Cathie in Stoney Creek
Jack & Cathie in Stoney Creek

Basement flooring and new stair treads

This company is exceptional. There crews we’re always on time . The work was done in record time and the workmanship was flawless. I would recommend this company to everyone. They deserve a 10 . Jack and Cathie Atkinson.

Thanks Jack and Cathie. Glad you were happy with our service and work. We are always here to help.

SLH1980
SLH1980
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Great product, fast installation

Floors Direct replaced our kitchen laminate with beautiful vinyl planks and we are so pleased with the result. We worked with Mike who responded to our questions quickly and helpfully. The installation was very quick and looks flawless. We would definitely use this company again.

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy that you are pleased with the result and that you obviously love your vinyl choice. Mike is great and definitely on the ball.

asdft
asdft
0 reviews Sharon, ON

Quick turnaround

Very happy with the work and the service we received. We had a tight timeline to replace our carpeting and right from Quote through to installation Floors Direct North were efficient and super helpful. The installers did a great job and we are very happy with the final result.

Thank you very much, so happy you had a good experience and we really appreciate all the great feedback.

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Custom bound carpeting

We are very satisfied with the bound carpet installed on our stairs 5 years ago. I returned to the store seeking two small custom bound rugs.
They sourced carpeting to my liking and provided the least cost option for this small custom job. OVER THE TOP service. They will continue to be my "go-to" for any flooring needs. THANKS so MUCH!!!

Aurora

Thanks, so glad you keep coming back. We so appreciate your business.

Sandra in Cambridge
Sandra in Cambridge
0 reviews Aurora, ON

2nd floor hardwood & staircase

We hired Floors Direct North to replace old parquet with engineered wood on the 2nd floor, to remove carpet from the stairs and to replace with wood treads and risers (complete with new posts and pickets), and to supply vinyl tiles for our basement laundry room. Jeannie was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout, and I felt I was in good hands with her overseeing the project. The work was completed in a timely fashion, and the installation crew was professional and completed the work with expertise. I highly recommend Floors Direct North for any and all flooring needs. They have a wide assortment of flooring available for viewing in their showroom.
Thank you Jeannie, Ken, and crew!

Hi Sandra, thank you so much for leaving the review for us. I really appreciate it. If you ever need anything, you know where we are. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you again

Skye in Kitchener
Skye in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Excellent Company

This was an excellent company to work with; they were flexible and had great suggestions. They also kept in regular contact to update me on what was happening with my order. The work was completed in a timely fashion (even during a pandemic) and the crew who did the install did a great job.

Skye, you were a delight to work with from Start to finish. Really appreciated your patience. Glad you are loving your floors.

Thanks for the lovely review. Much appreciated.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Vinyl and laminate installation

Martin from Floors Direct (Newmarket) has always been very informative and helpful with my flooring needs. I trust I will always get a great product at good pricing from them. And the installers they use are tremendous! No flooring company I would rather use.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate each and every one. Glad you were happy with the job we did.

Shelley
Shelley
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Engineered hardwood throughout entire house

Everything about this job - from start to finish has been outstanding.

Communication has been great -- so important to the success of any job.

The work has been exemplary. Bao and his team have been efficient, speedy, tidy, polite and extremely accommodating.

I would recommend you guys in a New York minute and have already told anyone who will listen how great this team is.

And the most difficult part -- after sales service -- also timely and attentive. This is how you get repeat business!

Hi Shelley, thanks so much. What a glowing review. We so appreciate you taking the time to do it. Glad we did such a great job for you. Thank you again.

Paul in Waterloo
Paul in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Satisfied all around

Bought vinyl flooring for small area. Good service, good product easy to work with, good price, nice helpful sales people. I would buy from them again and recommend this company.

Thanks Paul, that's nice of you to let us know you were happy. We do appreciate the reviews. If we can ever help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

More about Floors Direct North

We cover the whole of the GTA and beyond and carry most major brands of hardwood, laminate, carpet, tile and vinyl. We are also ICC (Insurance Claims Collaborative) registered for restoration of damaged floors.

Why not pop in to our showroom in Newmarket or Thornhill where you can see our collection first hand, along with current special offers, or visit www.floorsdirectnorth.ca

We offer a shop-at-home service, first-class customer care and a friendly smile. Our customers are important to us and whilst we aren't perfect, we try hard and pride ourselves on the care and attention we give to every project. Our installers are masters in their fields and you can rest assured you'll be very happy with the installation of your chosen flooring.

We also specialize in custom made stairs.

You can also visit our second location
134 Doncaster Ave
Units 1 & 2
Thornhill
905 235 7155

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Hardwood, Engineered wood, Carpet (residential and commercial), Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Tile and Plank, Cork.
Installation, custom made stairs, shop-at-home service, cash and carry, Suppliers of transition, 1/4 round, doorstop and baseboards
Masland, HGTV products, Preverco, Shaw, Mohawk, Kane, Manninton, Shneir, Anderson, Tosca, Bruce, Goodfellow, Armstrong, Twelve Oaks, Laurention, Roxton, Beaulieu, Homerwood, Mohawk, Kraus, Masland, Godfrey Hurst, Vi-Floor, Tuftex, Richmond, Dixie Home/Lifestyles, Congoleum, Adura and many many more. Please check our website for a full list of suppliers
Hardwood and engineered including hand-scraped, wire brushed, distressed and classic. Over 450 laminates to choose from. Hundreds of carpets including cut pile, berber, patterned and wool. Lots of new styles arriving constantly. Luxury Vinyl Tile and wood look plank.
Custom Made Staircases and a shop-at-home service. We are also ICC registered supplying and installing flooring for insurance claims.
2010
No returns after 1 month, no opened boxes. 35% restocking charge may apply. Some companies do not ac
We take, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, cheque and cash.
WSIB, Chamber of Commerce for Newmarket, Aurora and Markham Board of Trade
All our work carries a one year warranty as well as the manufacturers guarantee.