Gitano Roofing

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

denis obery in Brampton
denis obery in Brampton

complete roofing .

Very professionnal , job well done , brought dumpster had wood
underneath to NOT damage pavement , picked up all trash , cleaned gutters as promised .Quality workmanship & materials .
Louie quoted price and stuck to it . Did not try for extra charges .
Would and do recommend .

Ravi in Brampton
Ravi in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

great service. Very professional staff who got the job done well. They are pleasant to deal with and arent there to waste your time or money. you get what you pay for ! Quick service and no issues. Good company - highly recommended!

W. Filshie in Mississauga
W. Filshie in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Roof was replaced.

After receiving estimates from numerous companies, Gitano presented us with absolutely the best price. The representative (Louis) who came to see us was knowledgable and informative. The work itself was completed as per our appointment. It was done quickly and efficiently. I am very happy with my new roof and I will recommend this company to all.

RUSS PITTMAN in Brampton
RUSS PITTMAN in Brampton
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

new shingles for roof

Best price of all for great service and quality. 50 year shingles were installed. The clean up was well done and the final job looked great. Highly reccomend checking this company if you arre planning to have your roof done.

Gary Singh in Brampton
Gary Singh in Brampton

Roof Replaced After 10 years

My roof had to be replaced. I was met with several roofing companies and Gitano roofing stood out to be the best. They were more organized in explaining what needed to be done and how they would do it in a step by step easy to understand lamens terms explanation. They came in and did the job in 1 day as promised and took extra care in making sure I was happy before accepting any form of payment. I have recommended this company to friends and family members and would recommend it to anyone else looking to get there roof done.

Gary Davidson in Brampton
Gary Davidson in Brampton

Reshingle Roof

I was looking for a reputable roofing company because my home as all in the neighborhood "all built around the same time " was in need of new shingles. I noticed several neighbors had their roofs done by Gitano Roofing
and I was impressed with the finished product. I researched the company on the Internet, checked the Better Business Bureau and found them to be a family business that has been around for many years with a good reputation .I asked them for a quote and reviewed their product and service and was impressed with how they explained the process, their commitments, and what I believed to be a reasonable price. They lived up to their commitment and installed the new roof on time while respecting my property ensuring no damage to the driveway, lawns, and gardens and cleaning up after the project was done. I recommend Gitano Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof and this recommendation is a thank you to Gitano Roofing for a job well
done.

G Davison Brampton Ontario

Review has 1 previous version
Geoff Last in Mississauga
Geoff Last in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

New shingles on roof

All the houses in our subdivision were in need of new roofs this summer. Gitano provided the most competetive pricing and did the job as they said they would. It looks great. They really cleaned up well afterwards. Louis is a good guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Ali in Brampton
Ali in Brampton

replace roof

Gitano roofing was professional and courteous.
The price was reasonable and competitive. They carried a wide variety of products to make the choice easy for getting the job done.
Their roofers were excellent and did a great job.
I am completely satisfied with the work done and will highly recommend them as I have already done to all my family and friends.

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!