Gitano Roofing

Gitano Roofing

Best of 2013 winnerBest of 2013winner

Reviews for Gitano Roofing

Rotting wood on roof

Very honest and helpful advice. My gutter fell off and a different company fixed it and told me I needed to replace some rotting wood on my roof. Gitano saved me $600+ by taking the time to do a thorough inspection in advance and recommending no further work was needed.

Maulik in Toronto
Maulik in Toronto

Roof Repair

Great service! Slavik was my go to guy. He is good in follow up and keeping informed on next steps. Quick and efficient is what I can say for Slavik. Completed the work and shared pictures- nice finish.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Roof Repair

I would strongly recommend this company. Slavic was incredibly knowledgeable and honest, which was a nice change after a terrible experience I had earlier this year replacing a skylight, using a different company in Mississauga. Slavic took pictures of the before, after and the progress of the work which he used to explain the work he did. I was thinking I would need to replace the roof and Slavic explained the wear of shingles, he saved me thousands!!! When the roof is ready to be redone, I will definitely be calling upon Gitano Roofing.
HM

Warren in Mississauga
Warren in Mississauga

Excellent service - HIghly Recommended

As part of a general renovation of our home, in 2018, we hired Gitano Roofing to replace our shingles. Our home was 20 years old and the original shingles that were installed by the home builder were at end of life.

Gitano came out to inspect the roof and prepared a detailed quote. The initial consultation was thorough and some concerns with the original roof were shared. An appointment was made for the crew to come out and the roof was repaired as promised. Given that we were in the middle of a renovation with interior and exterior contractors, having a crew arrive on-time and do the job as promised, and then clean up after themselves, was refreshing. Of note, our neighbour had a roof repair done by a different company and we were picking up nails and bits of shingles for days afterward. During the replacement, Gitano highlighted the issue with the roof that was identified in the original quote and highlighted their repairs - all within the original quoted price.

More recently, we had a small leak in the upstairs ensuite bathroom. I called Gitano and Slavik visited within two days. He made an appointment for the inspection and arrived on-time. After climbing onto the roof and determining that the source of the issue was not related to the exterior roof, he took the time to inspect the attic, diagnosed a condensation issue and took pictures.

Every promise Gitano Roofing made was kept. On the original job in 2018, they responded quickly when called for a quote, the crew arrived when they promised, installed the shingles, corrected problems with the original roof, and cleaned the job site. Of all of the contractors that I worked with during the renovation in 2018, they were the easiest to deal with. On the call-back, despite the fact that the issue was not related to their original work, Slavik took the time to diagnose the issue.

I would not hesitate to recommend them.

SirahV
SirahV

Roof repair

What a great company. I had my roof redone with gitano roofing last year (July 2020). Recently, due to heavy rain and storms I had a leak in my garage roof at a seam. I sent an email Sunday night expecting to hear back Monday or Tuesday but Slavik called me that same night to discuss the problem. He came 2 days later, he needed a day to get the same shingles, and completely fixed the leak for free. I would highly recommend this company and Slavik was so friendly and helpful. Thank you for completely fixing a stressful situation.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Chimney / roof leak

Best service and company! We have used Gitano Roofing for service on 2 homes now and would use their services again. They go above and beyond. Slavik is the nicest guy and will give you the best advice. Reasonably priced and amazing service. If you are looking for any type of roofing service…dont look further…doesnt get better than this!

Dan
Dan

Roof inspection and repairing

This morning, a technician, Slavick, from GITANO ROOF came to repair the roof shingles of my house. He provided excellent, efficient and professional service. He did great work. Thank you.

Hi Dan, we are so glad that we could help. Thank you for the kind feedback and enjoy the rest of the summer.

john
john

Roofing replacement

Had animal damage on the roof . Gitano roofing came in and patched the holes until a crew was available.
The quote was done based on satalite images so no risk of Covid transmision.
When Chris did the roof, he was fantastic. Did a great job, cleaned up great.
Payment transaction were etransfered to get the payment done.
Also the company reported possible Fraud alert to its customers when someone tried to impersonate there employee.
Would use again, in 20 years... :)

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. Doing the roof was our pleasure and we have your back for the next 15 years with the roof warranty so any more issues just give us a call or send a text or email. Stay safe and thank you again for choosing us!

Lisa  in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Roof Repair

I needed a small repair job to my roof because of wind damage. Someone responded within a few hours and the work was completed the next day. Very pleased with the efficiency and the work overall!

Hi Lisa, we are so glad to hear that you are pleased with the repair and the service. Thank you for choosing us and have a great summer.

Nandish in Toronto
Nandish in Toronto

Roof inspection

Had the roof inspection done by Slavik and he did a great job by checking roof and attic. Everything looks in good condition. I really like his honest review and follow up with photos.

Hi Nandish,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We were pleased to do the inspection and follow-up photos and we are just a call away should you need anything else. Have a wonderful summer.

More about Gitano Roofing

Gitano roofing is Happy to be awarded Contract or the year in the GTA for 2018 !! At Gitano Roofing customer satisfaction is our number one priority because this is what gives us our name. What makes us different from the others you may ask ? We do not rush our work we take pride in every nail that goes in you're roof and we will not stop serving you until you are 100% Happy. There are many brands of shingles on the market. We Only use GAF and a special ridge cap system for maximum wind protection !!!