Windowtech

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Windowtech

Jayne
Jayne
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front Door Installation

Think twice before you sign on this company. Ordered a new steel door in March, told to expect 6 - 8 weeks for job to be completed, now 3 months later and advised likely to be another month before it's even available. Salesman said they were an all canadian company with factory in Concord but recently found out that they are waiting on glass from the US. There has been no communication from them, the only communication is when I call to find out what is not happening. In addition, their ad indicated they offered a Senior's discount but once I got the estimate and mentioned I was a senior, Salesperson simply said it was a good price and he could not make it any better. Deceptive tactic to say the least. Signed, Still Waiting

Hello Jayne,
We're sorry to hear of any inconveniences you've experience and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.
Throughout the entirety of the pandemic, we've been grappling with episodes of intermittent delays due to supply chain disruptions, much like many other suppliers across Canada & US. Although we wish we were, we are not impervious to these occurrences and having been working daily with our suppliers to provide transparent and accurate updates on our customers orders.
Our door are made in Vaughan, ON. The custom glass design that you ordered comes from the US and unfortunately, there is another delay.
We will keep you informed and try our best to supply & install your your door as soon as possible.

Silvia in Oakville
Silvia in Oakville

Main door and home to garage door

We decided to change our main door and Eric was great coming during COVID and providing pricing, he was extremely patient as our condominium board took some time on approve our change.

Finally day came and installers Robert and Chris were super careful and finish the job in less than a day, doors are beautiful and everybody had shared compliments on our selection.

We are really pleased with the service and quality of the doors.

Hello Silvia,
We wholly appreciated your patience during this project. We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with Eric & our installation team. We're glad we could help you with your home project and will let our team know just how pleased you were with their service.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window replacement

The sales person and installation technicians from WindowTech have provided professional and satisfactory services on my home window replacement project. I am happy with the result.

Hello,
Thank you for the 10-star feedback. We appreciate your kind comments and are grateful for your business. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you into the future!

Henry in Toronto
Henry in Toronto

Great work on doors and windows

I bought two big doors and blinds from WindowTech. Installers did great work at my place. Sales department also did great work to understand customers' needs and thoughts. I would like to choose WindowTech in the future for any door or window installation.

Hello Henry,
Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We're happy to hear that your experience from consultation to completion was exceptional. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

Jared
Jared

Complete Windows

We're super happy with the work that has been done by Windowtech. We had all of our windows replaced (along with frames) and are thrilled with the results. Our spare bedroom no longer has a draft!

Hello Jared,

Thank you for choosing Windowtech for all your window replacement needs.
We're happy to hear that you've had an exceptional experience.

Khalil Khalfan in Richmond Hill
Khalil Khalfan in Richmond Hill

Front and Patio Door

From the time the Sales Rep came to my home, up until the installation was completed, my experience with WindowTech was very positive and pleasant.

Ivan (Sales Rep) was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous in all the conversations including providing regular updates on order delay due to Covid which he was transparent from thr getgo.

Dimitry and his team (installer) were well aware of what was required to be done, they were delligent, effective in their communication and ensured I was satisfied with the work. They were even considerate when I requested to put extra caulking due to previous leak.

Overall, great experience with this company, I highly recommend them. Cost effective, Delligent, great Quality.

Hello Khalil,

Thank you for contributing this feedback to our HomeStars listing. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our team, these honest and agreeable comments mean a great deal to our organization.

Bryan
Bryan

Custom Window

I am happy with the custom picture window installed in my kitchen. The install was quick and done professionally. The lead time was longer than expected, but I chalk that up due to Covid. I couldn't find any other window provider who could beat WindowTech's prices either.

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your feedback.
We're very appreciative of your kind comments and we hope to join you on your next home improvement project.

Gisella
Gisella

New Front and Side Doors

This company did amazing work!
From start to finish they provided me with competitive pricing and options which made my decision easy.
Once the doors were selected we put down a deposit and had to wait a few months to have the work complete due to production.
The gentleman who came to install both our doors was simply the nicest person I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. He was quick and efficient and had the work complete in 1.5 days. He answered all my questions and went out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with the completed work.

I would 100% recommend using this company again.

Hello Gisella,

Thank you for choosing Windowtech for your recent project. We're happy to hear our team went above and beyond your initial expectations, we hope to have the opportunity of working alongside you again.

Yegor in Toronto
Yegor in Toronto

OK contractor as long as you don't need anything from them post-sales

I've replaced 10 windows and 2 doors with this company in two transactions, over the course of a year or so.

The quality of the windows, which are Vinyl-Pro, is fairly good. I've only had an issue with one of the 10 windows. Installation was OK too. I also don't have any complaints about timing - considering COVID I expected the promised timeframes to slip, which they did by a month or so. The price was competitive.

However, getting something from them AFTER you've given them your money is a whole different story. Every time I had to do this it was like pulling teeth. When I noticed one of the windows not closing properly, I could only get an installer (not even a technician) look at it a month later after numerous calls and emails. He realigned the moving part of the window, which solved the problem partially, and also sprayed the rubber strip that seals the window with WD-40, which, come winter, started to stick to the window so much that I thought it would eventually tear the rubber off so I had to clean it.

Getting a proper invoice for the government grant was (and to this day continues to be) a major pain. They provided a basic invoice (with a typo in my name) that doesn't itemize the windows and doors and their cost - simply says 'Windows and Doors", which NRCan doesn't accept as valid proof of payment, therefore I can't receive my grant. When I brought it up, the response was 'well they should accept it, we haven't had this issue before'. They eventually provided an itemized list of windows (but not their cost) as an 'addition' to the original invoice, which NRCan also didn't accept. Now I'm stuck waiting for 8 days and counting before their accountant returns from vacation to hopefully get an updated invoice that NRCan would accept. They promised Saturday - nothing, Monday - nothing.

All in all, it's really telling how their nice attitude evaporates when you're no longer a potential source of their revenue.

Getting a proper invoice for the government's Greener Homes Grant was (and to this day continues to be) a major pain. They provided a basic invoice (with a typo in my name) that doesn't itemize the windows and doors and their cost - simply says 'Windows and Doors", which NRCan doesn't accept as valid proof of payment, therefore I can't receive my grant. When I brought it up, the response was 'well they should accept it, we haven't had this issue before'. They eventually provided an itemized list of windows (but not their cost) as an 'addition' to the original invoice, which NRCan also didn't accept. Now I'm stuck waiting for 8 days and counting before their accountant returns from vacation to hopefully get an updated invoice that NRCan would accept. They promised Saturday - nothing, then Monday - still nothing.

Hello Yegor,

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and we'd like to apologize for any inconveniences you've faced.
Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us and we have sent your feedback through to our leadership and customer experience teams to ensure your concerns are appropriately addressed in a timely manner.

If there is anything we can do to better your experience, please do not hesitate to call us at 905-553-7776 and speak with Tony (Service Dep)

Carmen
Carmen

Patio Door & Installation

Widow Tech was very knowledgeable about their product and how it would neet my needs. They were very transparent about how long it would take to get the door and the time frame in which it would be installed.
The installation met the date that was promised and took the amount of time that was estimated.

The installer was very polite and considerate, taking the time to tidy up the work area when the installation was completed. We are very pleased with the product and service.

Hello Carmen,

Thank you for such a good review. It is certainly pleasant to hear just how exceptional your installation and overall experience went.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Thank you again for your business!

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: