Windowtech

Reviews for Windowtech

Moe
Moe

Windows and Doors

I feel I got great value for a great price. The installers knew what they were doing and arrived when they said they would and stayed until they were finished, which is probably longer that they hoped.

Hello Moe,

Thank you for contributing this feedback to our HomeStars listing.
We're pleased to see you had a wonderful experience from the very beginning to completion.
We hope to have the privilege of joining you on any future project, and wish you the very best.

Stormdoor

Windowtech provided great sales support in October 2020, given this was only a one storm door order. Unfortunately due to supply chain issues, the door was not installed until March 2021. The installer took care and did a good job. In the end, very satisfied with the process and the product.

Hello,

Thank you for your review & for choosing Windowtech as your supplier of choice. Unfortunately, order delays are part of our life now and we try our best to complete our project ASAP.
We will be sure to let the installer know just how happy you are with the end result.

Kelly
Kelly
1 review Whitby, ON

Happy Customer

I do not usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with the service provided from Mike and Jeremy at division 32. They were so helpful from start to finish. They were able to answer all of my questions, provide exactly what I was looking for and give an in depth walk through of how to use everything properly. I really appreciated them looking at what would be best for my family. Mike noticed that I have 2 young children, so he took extra time in showing me how to use the child locks on the windows. I highly recommend.

Hello Kelly,

We're thrilled to hear that Mike & Jeremy provided exceptional workmanship and displayed a great understanding of the trade.
We appreciate your recommendation, immensely, and we hope to have the privilege of working alongside on your home renovation needs into the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Window replacement

The company was dependable and reliable , the workmanship was professional, and fair pricing.
It was a pleasure dealing with this company. I already recommended their service to my neighbor.

Hello,

We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with your recent window upgrade. We know you'll continue to enjoy the energy-efficiency your window provides for many more years to come.

Margarita
Margarita

Window replacement

I had a great experience with Windowtech! They were punctual, courteous and professional. I appreciated Eric Mayer’s calm approach and knowledge. He listened to what I needed and provided good explanations/clarifications. Eric responded promptly to my emails and made necessary changes to my design.
I’m very pleased with my new windows. Eric delivered on his commitment in terms of time, and price! Thanks Eric!!

Hello Margarita,
Thank you for the 10-star feedback. Expert advice and professional installation are the items we pride ourselves on, so it's reassuring to hear you've received exactly that.
We look forward to working with you again on any future home improvement projects.

Anna Ieraci from North York
Anna Ieraci from North York

Beautiful fibreglass wood grain Door Entry system

From beginning to end, everyone at WindowTech was professional - quoting, communications, delivery and installation.

I am so thrilled at the new modern but classic aesthetic but also the security features of the new entry.

I would highly recommend for your new Entry Door system.

Thank you WindowTech!
Anna

Hello Anna,

Hello,
We're pleased to hear that everything went just as you hoped and more so. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again into the future.

Windowtech

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very pleased and fair price

I am a renovation contractor and have used Window Tech on my last few projects. The pricing is competitive, the deliveries have been on time and they have a great selection for my clients. Leon has handled all my orders and he has promptly handled all my requests. I'm very pleased

Hello,
Thank you for the lovely 10-star feedback! We're thrilled to hear of your overall satisfaction with your recent home renovation projects. We appreciate you entrusting us with your customer's homes windows & doors requirements. We know that Leon will be appreciative of your kind comments regarding his commitment for an excellent customer experience.

Windowtech Team

Highly professional people and very cooperative

My experience with this company was FANTASTIC! I replaced the majority of windows/doors in my house and the finished product looks amazing. Not only I am happy with the product but the customer service from start to finish was excellent. If you are looking to replace any windows/doors I highly recommend Window Tech

Hello,
Thank you for the 10-star review & for choosing Windowtech as your supplier of choice. We appreciate your recommendation of our products and services and are glad to see that everything from consultation to completion went harmoniously.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Customer Service Quality

I have been dealing with Window Tech for several years and haven't have any problems that weren't dealt with in a friendly professional manner. There are several checks in place to make sure that things are the way we want them in the end but stuff happens. When things went wrong they’ve made it right although it usually went well and extra attention was not needed.

Hello,
Thank you for choosing Windowtech for all your homes window & door needs. We appreciate your trust in our company and are thrilled to hear we've been a reliable, communicative & reasonable organization to deal with. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again on any future home transformations.

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: