Windowtech

14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Reviews for Windowtech

Samuel Timal from Brampton
Samuel Timal from Brampton

All windows and back door

My story begins when I bought this home in 2017 and I realize that I had air leaks on my windows and doors throughout the whole house. So I called up lots of companies and Windowtech was the best for the salesmanship. Further to requesting replacement of my windows and my back door I realize that the craftsmanship is outstanding and the workers to a very very clean job. I have no Regrets and the craftsmanship is awesome.

Hello Samuel,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We're thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our entire service team and hope to assist you again in your future home improvement needs!

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Window Replacement and Storm door installation

I have worked with them for 2 projects and they are very professional. I replaced my windows and installed a storm door. Prices are reasonale. I am very happy with the quality of their products and the warranty service too. Will definitely recommend.

Hello Brian,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We appreciate your kind words and your repeat business! We hope to assist you again in your future home improvement projects!

mohsenmurad in Oakville
mohsenmurad in Oakville

Window Change

Windowtech has taken my windows project seriously and delivered in time and as per my budget.
I highly recommend Windowtech

Hello Mohsen,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We take pride in all of our products and services and strive to provide the best prices possible! We hope to assist you again in your future home improvement projects!

Tatyana H
Tatyana H
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Broken window replacement

One of the windows in our newly bought house had a cracked glass that looked like it was going to fall out. I contacted Windowtech for a quote, received a prompt phone call from the technician, who showed up on time to take the measurements. He also advised us that we do not need to replace the window, only the glass, which was a much better option. The glass was ordered, got slightly delayed due to Covid impact on delivery issues, but Windowtech communicated this issue in advance. The new glass was professionally installed on an agreed date, the result is great.

Hello Tatyana,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We appreciate your business and your understanding during those complicated times. We always strive to be as professional as possible while providing the best customer service. We hope to assist you again in your upcoming home improvement projects!

Windowtech Windows & Doors

We decided to get 3 quotes to replace our windows and 2 sliding doors. In the end we chose to go with Windowtech
and we never regretted our choice.

Our decision was definitely influenced by the salesman (Ivan) who was accessible, polite, informative and offered us a very competitive quote.

The installation was timely.The installers, led by Vladimir, completed the installations by the end of the day.
They were very professional and their work was top notch and they tidied up before leaving. Our new windows and doors look stunning.

Based on our positive experience we are confident in recommending Windowtech Windows & Doors.

Hello,
Thank you for the 10-star feedback! We appreciate you choosing us for your home improvement project, and our thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our entire service team! We hope to serve you again in your upcoming home improvement projects!

House renovations

I called three different window companies and I found window tech to be best out of the three.

Hello,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We appreciate your business and are glad you chose us for your project! We hope to assist you again in your future home improvement projects!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

6 exterior double doors replacement

All 6 exterior double doors were replaced. The installed all 6 double doors with exterior and interior trims all in one. The team was very professional and completed the work to our satisfaction without any issues.

This was the 2nd of 2 projects. On the 1st project they replaced all the windows on our previous house with excellent results.

I would recommend this company to anyone.

Hello Frank,
Thank you for your 10-star feedback! We appreciate your repeat business with us and your support! We hope to assist you again in your future home development projects!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows

I contacted WindowTech and the sales rep Mr Ivan showed up my house. Ivan came home and explained everything in details and took his time and listened to what we wanted. We were so happy that after getting quotes from other competitors also Ivan was the best guy to get the job done. The price was also very affordable for us and WindowTech with all due diligence met our expectations.
The installers is WindowTech was so professional.
They took the old one out with lots of care for minimum damage and put back the new windows.
After all the installation was completed the job was so nice.
They cleaned all the mess and even discarded the old windows.
So far we are very happy with the windows installed by WindowTech and we highly recommend people to get a quote from WindowTech and as per our own experience and other family members checked the work try to get your windows from WINDOWTECH.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Window replacement

Windowtech ' price is reasonable and Ivan was very helpful when I encountered any problems. He always get back with positive answer. I did recommend at least two coworkers used Windowtech.

Hello Stan,
Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service possible and are grateful for your recommendations and support! We hope to assist you again in your future home improvement projects!

SATISFIED CUSTOMER
SATISFIED CUSTOMER
0 reviews Pickering, ON

TOTAL WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENTS

SALESMAN WAS POLITE & INFORMATIVE. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WINDOWS & DOOR INSTALLED. CREW WAS FAST & POLITE. WHEN I SCRATCHED MY DOOR THE SALESMAN BROUGHT ME A SAMPLE OF THE PAINT TO TOUCHUP MY DOOR. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WINDOWTECH.

Hello,
Thank for your 10-star feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our service team! We strive to provide the best customer support possible and hope to assist you again in your future home improvement projects!

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: