Windowtech

Paul. Filice in King city
Paul. Filice in King city
1 review KING CITY, ON

2 new windows manufactured and installed

I found the company online - e-mailed a quote request - got a quick response - scheduled an appointment with Steve - we negotiated the product and price - he delivered when promised. I would surely use Wiindowtech again and I recommend them to anyone.

Gabriel Lagunes in Mississauga
Gabriel Lagunes in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Bedroom windows

Very professional service from the sales to installation. Steve acted more as an adviser than a sales person, which I liked. The installers were very professional too. They also helped me secure financing.

GORDICA T. GAGACHEV in Mississauga
GORDICA T. GAGACHEV in Mississauga

Slading Patio Door replacement

Good price for this product type, fast and clean installment and very nice people. Special thanx to ALex and Boris for providing effective and on time service. I would certainly recommend this company to other customers in teh future!

Thank you!

Steve Hopkins in Maple
Steve Hopkins in Maple
1 review CONCORD, ON

Windows and doors installation

I'm really happy with my purchase! My back garden doors look great. The new windows on the second floor make difference for my house. It was a good decision to replace old frames. My new interior look with vinyl frames and trims is just amazing. The installation crew was good. Three hard working guys did a fast and clean installation. The price was affordable and they also offered to me 1 year free, no interest!!!
Next year I'm planning to replace my first floor windows and front door.
Good luck to Windowtech!

Thank you very much!

Adly and Soraya Wanis in Mississauga
Adly and Soraya Wanis in Mississauga

Adly and Soraya Wanis

We met Steve as we were shopping around for windows replacement, Steve is very friendly and a nice person. We signed up with him as he showed he was willing to what he could to make the deal. On the day of installation , Steve came to make sure every thing was to our satisfaction. We noticed the next day that there were some unfinished parts,so we called Steve who came on the same day to see how is looks. The unfinished work was completed to our satisfaction. The following day Steve called us to ensure that the work was OK. I would recommend Steve to my friend and family

Rudy in Maple
Rudy in Maple

Windows replacement

Thanks to Alex and windowtech for the good deal and good service
10++ I can strongly reccomend this company in case if you looking to replace your old windows check first with them and see what they can offer

monicaramlakhan in Maple
monicaramlakhan in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

fantastic, amazing, best customer service

Steve and his crew has done an amazing job, with our windows, I woyld seriously recommend windowtech to thousands of people. They helped recommend what windows we should perchase, the pricing is very reasonable. And for all you folks out there do not worry about the cleaning they clean up after there work. I would reccommend windowtech to anybody to get there windows done. Thank you very much steve and crew for your hard and amazing work on our windows. :)

CLEMENT GOMES in Mississauga
CLEMENT GOMES in Mississauga

Replacement of windows and doors

The detailed information about the product by Tony was very helpful in deciding to buy the product . The followup by customer service for arranging installation on time was excellent. Would highly recommend Tony and Windowtech.

Oleg in North york
Oleg in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Windows replacement

Used Windowtech to replace old windows in the whole house. Dealt with Steve who was a pleasure to deal with. Steve gave me a detailed estimate and a walk-through of the whole process, educated me on the types of materials and work involved, took the time to answer questions and helped to make the best choices. Crew was very professional and punctual, did the job quickly yet accurately and left no waste behind. Would definitely use Windowtech again and will recommend to others.

Thank you!
Enjoy your purchase!

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer:

Porch Enclosure
California Vinyl Shutters
Garage Doors and more

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
* Replacement Vinyl Windows * Energy Star Efficient Windows * Entry Doors * Garden Doors * Sliding Patio Doors * Vinyl Shutters * Steel Doors * Fiberglass Doors * Porch Enclosures * Storm Doors * Window coverings
Free Estimates, Windows and Doors replacement, Vinyl shutters installation, Brick and siding cutouts, Interior doors.
WINDOWTECH VINYL-PRO CARDINAL CG GEORGIA GULF PILKINGTON GUARDIAN
Vinyl windows, Casement windows, Single/Double Slide & tilt windows, Single/Double Hung & tilt windows, Awning windows, End-vent windows, Basement windows, Garden windows, Architectural windows, Bow and Bay windows, Classic, Contemporary and Modern styles are available.
Factory-direct windows - save thousands by avoiding the middleman. Professional installation - our crews will install your windows on time and will do a thorough clean up of work area.
1982
Canadian Currency, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, Financing.
Licensed