Windowtech

marshall in Markham
marshall in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Replacement Windows

I used Windowtech primarily because of their Sales Rep Oleg Gladden who I had windows installed through in my previous home. He was truly sincere, knowledgeable and I felt totally comfortable dealing with him. His prices were very reasonable. I did get other quotes. The work that was carried out by Windowtech surpassed my expectations.
The quality of the workmanship was superb; the installers were courteous, friendly and totally professional (master installers, I would say). The results were literally jaw dropping. My wife felt the same and based on our experience past and present, we would recommend Windowtech without hesitation to anyone looking for quality windows and professional installation.

Thank you Marshall for the warm words!
Enjoy your purchase and thank you again for your business!

Best regards,
Oleg

David A. in Thornhill
David A. in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Windows and Door Instellation

I was shopping for our windows and door replacement, and after getting over 6 estimates from all kind of companies, I have found Windowtech on Home Stars. Oleg came over and spend more then 2 hours of presentation of the product and installation issues. He answered all our questions and was very kind. Finally he came up with very nice price and we made an order. His guyes came on time, did very good job, nice finishes and clean up. I would recomend Windowtech to family and friends.

Thank you again for your business!

msladic in York
msladic in York
2 reviews York, ON

Installation of the main window

We picked Windowtech mainly for their installation warranty and good marks on this site. So far, we are happy with their services - they installed a big main window (109x64") on our ground floor, and fixed the small one in our washroom. Their sales rep was very curteous and professional, good in communication and addressing our needs. Price was competitive. I was not there when istallation was done, but my family members who attended told me that the crew came and carefully did all the job, including the cleanup afterwards. Current experiences make me confident that the window will last us for many many years.
Why did I give it 9 then, instead of 10? Mostly due to grills inside our windows. At the close range, they show that they are all built out of pieces (you see all the seams, and it looks a bit cheap therefore). Also, the distance of vertical grills from the sash on the middle glass is slightly larger than those on the side glass. None of it is really a big deal, and is not noticeable at casual look, but while first issue could be common to all windows due to the way grills are done today, the second issue could have been avoided with a tad more effort, or thinking, back at the factory. So, when designing your window, pay attention even to those minor details - I am sure that Windowtech will do its best to accomodate you.

Steve in Oakville
Steve in Oakville

Replaced Windows

The service and professionalism were terrific. The project came in on time and was on budget. The worksers were professional and courteous. I will use them again for my next window project!!

paul kanwal in Waterloo
paul kanwal in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Windows

Hi The Windoech has done the windows for us in the apartment building and they done a very good job and given us the life time warranty for the windows , The work was done in very good manner , the guys Showup on time and clean after the work is done. I highly recommend them for the future work .

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga
2 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

New energy efficient windows

I’m extremely pleased with the service I received from Windowtech.
The quality of the windows is great and pricing was reasonable.

NO PRESSURE sales tactic, professional and very punctual installers!

The crew was friendly and respectful. The job was done surprisingly with no mess!

My house has different look now, LOVE IT!!! The door was made 8FT high instead of standard 82” + transom (suggestion of a representative Oleg – very professional guy!)

Will definitely deal with them again! 100% Recommended!

Gennadi in Richmond hill
Gennadi in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Windows on the 2-nd storey and front doors

I've got really bad windows with the rotten frames - previous owner has never bothered himself to paint them outside. So few months ago I noticed the significant raise in my hydro bills. Plus, once bathing my daughter - we felt unusual draft... So that how we decided that we should be prioritize the task of replacing windows.
Then we went through the turmoil of the getting estimates. Most of the companies or sales reps tried to push us buying without even understanding the way we want it or what we can actually afford. The prices were in the sky that my wife even told me - "May it's a time to sell the house and buy the new one ?".
One of the typical evenings - I've got a call from Ken, I was broken and desperate expecting as same attitude from Windowtech rep as I've got before. However the way Ken started rather surprised me then disappointed. Ken actually listened to what do we need and what we can afford without throwing us to the debts and depression.
He offered pretty neat plan of what we should do first and then how we should continue (as we already knew that the windows of the whole house is on stake). That was rather dialog of friends than the actual "pushing" sale. Honestly, I was still looked for some hidden "rip off" tricks,however with the time of the discussion, me and my wife felt calm and confident that we are on the right way with the right person to do such important investment.
Following the sale - we agreed on the day installer will come to take a measurements. Then peers at my work terrified me that they've got an issues having running after the people and begging them to come on time. Also timing got close to the colder weather and we did not to wait. However - surprise again - Installer came on time! He took the measurements and then Ken called me same day and we agreed on the final installation day. Again I was so suspicious about such unusual accuracy and keeping the word in now-days, even told my wife - "wait - we might get it done in 3 months or so..."
Team of installers appeared on our porch exactly at the day and time we agreed with Ken! Calm and confident, they professionally moved through the rooms, not leaving even a brisk of dust (which was extremely important and scared my wife as we have 2-yr daughter). Same day - they finished them all - we even did not need to clean after them. Super Professional! We are so happy so we will certainly move on with Ken and Windowtech to replace the windows on 1-rst floor. We also already ordered front doors - huge variety of the designs that Ken has offered. Thanks to Ken - he gave us what we need the best!
Highly Recommended - I already asked them to come over my parent's house and give us the estimate.
Thanks a lot, Ken, for saving us time and money giving us the best on the market.
My Best Regards,
Gino

Mike Menard in Newmarket
Mike Menard in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

new windows, Glass front porch, Patio Door and new built bay window

I had 5 other quotes done, Ken was the best to deal with. His straight up approach was fresh and gave me the facts and direct answers. He won the deal on his professional attitude and not wasting my time with useless "extras". Yuri and his team did a great install, very polite, professional and worked hard in the cold (early November job)

The house looks great, everything was cleaned up, the bonus, I have no inside work to complete, the system they use has the mouldings ready...looks great, my only job after they departed was look out the great windows and enjoy....great work!

Jeff in Kitchener
Jeff in Kitchener
1 review KITCHENER, ON

Window replacement

No pushy sales tactics like the other companies we considered. Impresed with the warranty on the windows. The price was fair and the product is satisfactory.

The installers arrived on time, removed the old windows and cleaned up after themselves. The windows arrived in the time that was quoted and the installation was done in the time allotted.

The windows look great and we are very pleased with our purchase. The manager replies to emails and phone calls in a timely manner. We would recommend them to family, friends and collegues that are looking for replacement windows.

marina breakey in Oshawa
marina breakey in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window Tech

I am totally satisfied with my balcony doors and front living room window. Both windows are on the main floor which use to be very drafty and cold. I am so warm now on the main floor and there is no heat turned on as yet...so I am saving electricity already. It was my biggest concern with the public utilities becoming a tiered charge where during peak hours you are paying 3cents more a kilowatt compared to last year. So indirectly these windows will be an investment for me, not only for the market value of my home but also saving money on electricity bills. It is worth it...and this company will put a smile on your face...They work professionally ...cleanup and removal of your old windows.

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: