Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Reviews for Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Lily in North York
Lily in North York

Bathtub Reglaze

The faucet of my bathtub leaked more than one year and caused that the paint on my bathtub had chipped off.

I thought I had to change the bathtub. When I browse on Google, I found Dr.Tubs and then I know what is Bathtub Reglaze. I don't need to replace the bathtub and it only cost me $619.43, plus a no-slip surface.

I'm very pleased with Dr.Tubs's work. He not only made a new bathtub for me, but also helped me save a lot of money.

Thank you Dr.Tubs

Hi Lily,
Thank you for taking time and writing your great review. We are very happy we saved you a lot of hassle and money(and headaches). Enjoy your newly reglazed tub!
Dr Tubs Reglazing

Bryan Ward in Scarborough
Bryan Ward in Scarborough

Tub Refinish

We had 2 large chips and lots of scratches in our metal tub. I spoke with Enza at Dr.Tub who was great and explaining the process and the costs. We arranged a time for the tech to come on site. The tech arrived right on time and took about 2-3 hrs to finish the job. Looks like brand new.

Thank you Bryan. We take pride in our service and hope you enjoy using your newly refinished bathtub. All the best and thank you for choosing us to reglaze your tub. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Dino  in North York
Dino in North York

Tub reglazing

Fantastic job. Amazing transformation of the tub. Like new. Even the caulking around the the next the tile was re-done. Very professional job. Very clean job as well. All garbage removed.

Dino,
Thank you for your fantastic review, it was a pleasure dealing with you too!
Enjoy your newly reglazed tub.
Dr Tubs Reglazing

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Bath Tub Reglazing

I had a great experience with Dr. Tubs. Enza was a pleasure to deal with and the technician was very professional and took great care of the surrounding areas. I couldn't be happier with their work and will recommend to friends and family in the future.

Thank you David C. We take pride in our service and our technicians are superior. All the best and thank you for choosing us to reglaze your tub. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Krysia in North York
Krysia in North York

Bathtub regleaze

Very professional service. In time window that I needed. Bathtub looks like new. Ready to use after 48 hours. Worker had everything he needed. I'm very satisfied with the work done.

Thank you Krysia. We take pride in our service and our technicians are superior. All the best and thank you for choosing us to reglaze your tub. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners

Aaron in Scarborough
Aaron in Scarborough

Tub Reglazing

We had an old tub with a few chips, some spots of rust, and permanent stains from where there used to be shower doors. Dr Tubs was very responsive and easy to work with. The reglazing only took a few hours and the tub looks brand new! The no-slip surface is great for the kids. Very happy with the result.

Hi Aaron, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this and thank you for using our reglazing services to refinish your bathtub. I'm glad to hear that we were responsive and easy to work with and that it only took a few hours to make your tub look brand new. Great choice going with the no-slip surface when you have children using the tub. Enjoy and be well. Sincerely, Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners

Tub Liner

A liner that was installed by this company did not fit my tub with resulting air pockets between the liner and tub. The salesman told me to wait one week for the adhesive to set. One week later, with no improvement, the salesman used a heat gun in an attempt to make the liner fit. The air pockets moved to different locations in the tub. There was a creaking sound when I stepped in these areas. I was given the option of having continued work done on the tub or a refund of $500 and no further action. I chose to accept the refund. Another company removed the liner. This was a time consuming and expensive experience.

It was very unfortunate and completely out of our control, that the bottom of the tub liner didn't fit exactly to the old cast iron tub. The floor of the liner is banged out at the factory and had to be shaped at the point of installation to fit the exact contours of the client's tub. I offered to continue working on it but due to the client's time constraints, I was not allowed back. As said, this was beyond our control and I am sorry that it was a time-consuming experience. We stand behind our products 100% and would have loved to have been able to make the liner fit to the client's old tub.

william in Old Toronto
william in Old Toronto

Bathtub reglazing

Dr. Tubs gave me a fair and accurate price from photos I submitted. They
scheduled the work to suit my convenience, showed up on time and did
an efficient, quality job. The technician was knowledgeable, friendly and
thorough. Couldn't ask for more.

Thank you William for using our services and for writing this review on Home Stars. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Bathtub reglaze

I needed my tub reglazed as it was starting to chip and rather than replacing my existing tub now as we are looking to renovate within a year or two, I opted to reglaze to save money on a whole tub replacement.

Happy with the work. The installer was professional courteous. Cleaned everything up and provided me with aftercare instruction.

I will just say if you're looking for a permanent fix and to keep your warranty please know that reglazing has care steps you need to be diligent with; like not leaving anything on the reglazed finish ever after complete.

Thank you for this Home Stars review. We really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to submit this on Home Stars. Thank you as well for choosing us to refinish your chipping tub. Very smart of you to reglaze it when you are going to replace it in a few years. Our affordable refinishing techniques can turn any bathroom into one that looks new in less than one day, while saving the customer lots of money that can be used at a later date. Enjoy your newly refinished tub and thank you again.
Sincerely,
Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners of Toronto, Canada

crandles
crandles

Tub Reglazing

Dr.Tubs did a great job reglazing my tub and the process was so quick and easy, just submit photos and then they will follow up with a call/quote. The price is very reasonable and I would highly recommend Dr.Tubs!

Hi Crandles, thank you for your review and most of all, using our services. Enjoy your newly refinished bathtub.

More about Dr. Tubs Reglazing

Are you considering replacing your bathtub? Are you thinking about bathroom remodeling? Before you spend an astronomical amount of money with your bathroon renovation, such as replacing your tub, tiles and sink, consider a much more affordable approach – Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners! Dr. Tubs for short is a professional tub refinishing company located in Toronto specializing in bathtub, tile and sink refinishing and resurfacing. Our goal is to provide our customers with excellent service and an excellent product. Our team consists of highly trained and skilled bath refinishers who will bring your bathroom back to life. All Dr Tubs technicians are insured and use only the best refinishing materials available. If you are thinking of remodelling your bathroom or just considering resurfacing your tub, call Dr. Tubs now! We specialize in both reglazing and liners. Both options take less than a day and you can use it 24 hours later.

We reglaze by spraying high quality epoxy and acrylic paints over the surface to re-enamel it. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron tubs, laundry sinks, standard bathtubs and ceramic wall surround tiles. Don't forget to ask us about our no-slip surface. We now install the highest quality Canadian made high-impact-resistant Acrylic liners for bathtubs and wall surrounds. Our tub liners are ¼” thick, often thicker than the actual tub and they are made to fit like a glove right over the existing tub. They are extremely impact resistant so there is no worry of cracking or puncturing and they come with a 5-year warranty. Our wall surround liners are also custom made and come as either a glossy flat-white or mock tile. Best of all, our turn-around time from measuring to installation can be as short as 2 weeks and everything will be installed within 1 day. Remember, give us a few hours and we'll bring your bathroom back to life! Call the Dr now!

Services we DON'T provide: Dr. Tubs does not replace bathtubs, showers or sinks. We strictly refinish them. We don't refinish floors and cabinets. We refinish acrylic or fibreglass tubs, but we don't repair them. Regarding Kitchens, the only service we provide is to refinish sinks. For laundry rooms, we can reglaze laundry tubs / sinks.

Areas we service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa, Markham, Vaughan and Brampton. Please note, that a travel charge will be charged for some locations.

Dr. Tubs Reglazing and Liners was awarded the HomeStars Best of 2017 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in Toronto and we won the Consumer Choice 2017 and 2018 Award for Bathtub Refinishing in the GTA.

Bathroom Renovation
Canadian made High Impact Resistant Acrylic Liners, Custom made Liners for Tub and Surround, New Chrome floor drains, New Chrome Overflow plates, New Chrome Pop-up Floor Drain Covers, 3 or 4 Shelf Corner Caddy Units.
We reglaze / refinish bathtubs, sinks and tiles and install high-impact-resistant custom made Acrylic liners. We specialize in claw foot tubs, cast iron sinks, laundry tubs, standard bathtubs, ceramic tiles and tub surround wall tiles. Dr. Tubs Reglazing & Liners offers a special no-slip surface that is built in to the glaze on the floor of the bathtub. Dr. Tubs technicians can also install a polished chrome pop-up drain cover, as well as overflow drain caps. We do not replace bathtubs, sinks, tiles, showers, cabinets, floors, etc.
Watco, Integrity Coatings, 3M, Klenk's, Sherwin-Williams, Lemmer, Pemcor, Global-Industrial
Gloss White Tub Surround liners come in either Mock-Tile or Flat look.
Reglazing Claw Foot Tubs, Art Deco Tubs, Cinderella Tubs, Standard & Non-Standard Size Baths, Tub Surround Tiles, Laundry Tubs & Sinks Lining Bathtub & Surrounds with Canadian made High Impact Resistant Custom Made Acrylic. 1/4" for the tub and 1/8" for the surround.
2009
VISA / MC, Cash, Cheque, E-transfer
Accredited Member of BBB
WHMIS Certified Technicians
Covers our workmanship and materials. Please inquire.