Five Star Painting (York Region)

Richmond Hill ON L4S 2L3
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (York Region)

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Five Star Painting (York Region)

Nitin in Etobicoke
Nitin in Etobicoke
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Honest Guys

I requested a quote for my deck from Mr. Ali. He came, reviewed my deck, and mentioned - honestly you are good with the current state of your paint for another two years. He suggested doing a pressure clean and do some minor touch up. Honesty talks a lot about what they would deliver.

Thanks Nitin. Honesty is the best policy thanks once again and appreciate your feedback.

Xander Rosales
Xander Rosales

Highly recommend

Five Star Painting couldn't describe these guys any better, they've done a fantastic job for me on several different opportunities, and their attention to detail is incredible. I highly recommend anybody that needs a paint job done to give them a shout!

Thanks as always and always happy to serve you and our customers.

Mary T from Richmond Hill
Mary T from Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interior painting of my home

I was extremely pleased with the interior painting of my home by Five Star Painting, Inc. The crew were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Five Star Painting to anyone looking for a quality paint job.

Thanks Mary it was our pleasure to work for you as well. Thanks

Joshua Cyrus in  Richmond Hill ON
Joshua Cyrus in Richmond Hill ON

House Painting

We had a great experience with this company. Our house looks amazing and we couldn't be happier. It's something you do once in a decade so it's important that you love it. We will be using this company in the future for the interior of our home next.

Thanks Josh very happy to see you satisfied. Look forward to do more work for you. Thanks

john
john

Painting Kitchen , Stairway and Halls

HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FOR FIVE STAR.

Called and within 1 hour was contacted by "" ALI "" who came within 2 days to provide quote and work was finished within 5 days from first contact. ALI listened to exactly what we needed done and ensured the job was finished beyond our expectations (including fixing some nasty water damage in the kitchen ceiling from a bathroom leak). ALI sent us BARES and his TEAM who did a magnificent job in "" 1 """ day. Totally reasonable price. Unbelievable service and execution !

HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS & MANY THANKS

John & Kathy Irvin

Thanks John we are really happy to have your feedback and to know that you are satisfied. Thanks we always try our best to make our clients happy. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Kali Baxter
Kali Baxter

Painting

Five Star Painting is simply an awesome company. They painted and stained a number of cabinets for us. They are super organized and very efficient, making all their moves count. Their attention to detail is remarkable. I highly recommend them with 5 stars+.

Dear kali thanks and your cabinets look great.

Anita
Anita

Interior painting

Super pleased with the customer service, efficiency and results. I knew I needed professionals as I live in a townhome and have high ceilings in the stairways which are narrow and just awkward. I received a quote that I was happy with, they were able to meet my timelines and came and were able to complete the job (painting and trim for entire common area) within three days. They were quick and professional and since I was changing it to white walls there were multiple coats needed. Would definitely recommend.

Hello Anita thanks for the feedback. Appreciate your appreciation. It was our pleasure to work for you as well. Thanks

Charlie Sterling
Charlie Sterling

Exterior Painting

Five Star Painting recently stained the exterior of my house. I couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of their work - the initial estimate was careful and thorough as was their proposal; the price was towards the low end of the proposals I received; the work was done exactly as we had agreed; the painters were very thorough and arrived every day on time, worked hard and cleaned up before they left; and the management made a point of staying in touch to make sure I was satisfied throughout the process. A very impressive operation!

Hi Charlie good to see your feedback and thanks for taking out time to appreciate us. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to work together in future.

Barb in Brampton
Barb in Brampton

Bedrooms and hall painting

I have had five-star come twice in the past 3 months to complete 2 different projects. Most recently, Alaa completed the job and was awesome!! He was professional, prompt, experienced and left everything nice when finished. I am very pleased with the service and fair pricing received. Thank you.

Most Welcome and thank you for your appreciation. We look forward to work together again and would like to strive harder to make you more satisfied. We also loved working for you and with you.

thanks, Ali

Gillie
Gillie
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Painting

Found Ali @ five Star Painting York Region, online and requested an appointment for a quote. This was immediately confirmed online. Ali came out on the appointed date had a look at my requested work and was able to give me a quote and estimated start date and timeline to finish project.

Malik called on the morning of scheduled start date and was here promptly at the time he had advised to start job.

I am satisfied with the completed job as I was able to work with Malik and Ali to achieve this satisfaction. Very pleasant personality, polite and professional, they worked diligently to get my project completed in a timely fashion. Listened to whatever concerns I had and worked with me to ensure i was satisfied.

I would without hesitation recommend Malik for painting and Ali who was professional from the beginning. Would definitely use this Team again for future projects. Thanks again Five Star (York Region).*

thanks gillie really happy to do the job.

More about Five Star Painting (York Region)

Five Star Painting is an international company, locally owned and operated house painting company since 2010 servicing the Richmond Hill, Markham, Aurora, Woodbridge, Thornhill, King City, Kleinberg, Maple and Vaughan areas. As a part of an international painting company, we give you the peace of mind as a well established professional contractor that provides top quality customer service.

We have won the Homestars Best of 2018 award.

Because we are a professional painting company we only use experienced and reliable painters who know the difference between quality and quantity. We provide timely customer service and the expected care on each job from start to finish.
A 2 year labor warranty
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
competitive reasonable pricing
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are a licensed and insured company that differentiates our company from smaller and insecure businesses. We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.