Odd Job Handyman Services

Reviews for Odd Job Handyman Services

ChrisM in Toronto
ChrisM in Toronto

Fixed Leaky Bathroom Faucet

I heard about Oddjobs a few years ago but was nervous to try them. In the past I have always called a licensed plumber but find them expensive. I decided to finally give Oddjobs a chance. They did a great job. Repair was done quickly. The 2 gentlemen were very polite and cleaned up after the job and bonus that they are cool with dogs.

npzucco
npzucco

Great service

Everything was excellent. From appointment setting to the final work, everything was exceptional. Definitely recommend.

Dan B
Dan B

Wall and ceiling repair and repainting

We had old window blinds removed and replaced (by a different company) and it resulted in some significant damage to the ceiling and walls. The Odd Job team gave us a prompt and reasonable quote and then did an excellent job repairing the areas (both drywall and concrete) and repainting. It looks as good as new.

We've used Odd Job for several similar jobs and they have always been well-priced, friendly and reliable. I'm sure we'll use them again.

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

Hooks and shelves

Odd job made it easy. Online servicing is top notch. On time and efficient work.

Light Fixtures

We required light bulbs changed as the fixtures were heavy and difficult to remove. Justin, our technician, was very professional ,knowledgeable quick, skilled, friendly , and courteous. The company was prompt in arranging the job.

Nino
Nino

Don't worry, be handy

Odd Job makes your home repair worries go away. They have an easy convenient system set up for making inquiries, getting an estimate, booking and paying. They arrive on time and deliver on their promises, doing high quality work fast and with a smile. Very glad I went with them and would easily recommend.

Amanda in Concord
Amanda in Concord

Electrical & Shelf Installation

I have hired Odd Job Handyman Services several times and referred them to friends and family. Today Alistair went to my sister's condo to handle a few things (I did the hiring and the paying). My sister is thrilled and so am I. After at least three years of using Odd Job Handyman Services, they remain prompt, professional and complete their work on time and on budget. Thank you for another excellent job!

Shawn
Shawn

Floating shelf installation

Al from Odd Job Handyman Services was incredibly professional, accurate and precise. The job wasn't complete until Al was sure our shelves were hung safely. We'd definitely use this service again.

Shawn, we are glad you had a pleasant experience with Odd Job. Al is definitely a detail-oriented worker that takes his time. Thank you for the kind words.

Handyperson Services

We found Odd Job Handyman Services to be professional, friendly, convenient and competent . They responded quickly, provided a quote and arranged service to meet our needs. I would use this service again.

Thank you! We hope we can help with any problem you may have in the future.

Gillian
Gillian

Various repairs and tasks

After Odd Job was recommended to me, I had them quote on and then hired them to perform various repairs and tasks in my condo, which included: Assembling and installing a large medicine cabinet, hanging mirrors, repairs two doors that wouldn't close, repairing a cabinet hinge, and shaving down the bottom of two doors to clear a rug. All tasks were performed with care. I highly recommend Odd Job. They make getting all those little repairs you need done easy!

Hi Gillian, thank you for your beautiful response. " little repairs you need done easy!" Looking forward to working with you again in the future

More about Odd Job Handyman Services

ABOUT US Odd Job Handyman Services began in 2008 with one man and his truck. It's since grown to be one of the largest and most reliable contractors in Toronto, serving thousands of homeowners and businesses throughout the city. On Feb. 16, 2017, it was one of five handyman services ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Toronto?