Santos Water Service &Drain

Reviews for Santos Water Service &Drain

Zana from Toronto
Zana from Toronto

Frozen pipes

I was referred to Santos by a colleague. We had frozen pipes due to the extreme cold weather this past weekend.
I was impressed by his professionalism, quick response time and resolution of the problem. I would highly recommend Santos to anyone looking for a plumber.

A Rempel from Toronto
A Rempel from Toronto

Frozen Pipes

After waiting 3 days with no water for the city to arrive, only to tell us our frozen pipes were inside the house and we needed to call a plumber, I'm glad we found Santos. He picked up the call straight away, was around within 3 hours and did an excellent job locating the frozen pipes and defrosting within 3 mins! Courteous, knowledgeable, great advice on how to stop this happening again and appeared to be a great guy. Will definitely use again. Thanks Santos!

Joan from Toronto
Joan from Toronto

frozen water pipes

Like so many in the city, I had frozen water pipes. I called Santos, who was of course very busy, but he arrived on time nonetheless. He was polite, brought his wonderful equipment and managed to get my pipes flowing again in just a few minutes. I'd call him again anytime, and you should too!

Lauren from Toronto
Lauren from Toronto

Frozen pipe

Found ourselves in a bit of a pickle during this latest cold snap with a frozen pipe in the kitchen. He got back to me within 10 minutes of my phone call and was at my house just a few hours later, in spite of being incredibly busy with all the OTHER frozen pipes around the city. Very professional, very courteous, and most importantly, there when we needed him! Couldn't recommend Santos more!!

Ben Sanderson from Toronto
Ben Sanderson from Toronto

Laundry valves

Great Job. Great customer Service! A A A + highly recommend. Thank you for you fast response. Santos is the place to call for your plumbing jobs. You da man Santos

Irene from Toronto
Irene from Toronto

bathroom sink

Tried several ways to unclogg sink, nothing worked. Santos Plumbing came and found the problem and as it was a small issue, didn't charge! What a nice surprise, will definately use them again.

Raj from Toronto
Raj from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Backup water valve installation

We had sanitary water leak back into basement so we call them using yellow pages and they came and did service as expected. So far haven't leaked and everything looks good. Hope it stays that way through out this winter and rain.

kelly festarini from Toronto
kelly festarini from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Water service - drains and backflow

I called Santo, as we had recently had lots of basement flooding on our street. We luckily had no flooding, but i was concerned with the amount of protection we had and if we could weather another storm. Since i know nothing about the systems, he came out to the house and spent time evaluating our system and showing me exactly what we had and how it worked. He recommended the right maintenance we should do. He reassured us we had good backflow systems in place and that we really did not need anything else. My neighbour who has the exact same house by the same builder had 2 people in and one recommended $8000 in work and the other $3000. Great experience! Kelly

Algisa Dellucci from Toronto
Algisa Dellucci from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Plumbing in old home

I used Santos service last year and I was really happy with there work. during the ice storm I had a water line that frozen and burst open causing my basement to flood. Santos Came a hour later since i called him and he was really nice and helpful. thank you

Dear Algisa Dellucci, we appreciate your review. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we hope we delivered. Thank you for choosing Santos Water Service & Drain.

Lynn from Toronto
Lynn from Toronto

Frozen Pipes

I was without power for 5 days during the ice storm over Christmas. On Christmas morning, I woke up to frozen pipes. After several phone calls to people who couldn't help me, I found Santos, who said he'd be right over. On Christmas morning! When he arrived, I asked him the price, thinking it would be high given the holiday. Instead, he said - it's Christmas, and cut his usual price! With the help of a generator, he managed to unfreeze my pipes and then offered to lend me a generator and several very powerful space heaters. I followed him in my car to his house and he loaded me up. Suddenly Christmas got a whole lot better - I had heat, light and my pipes didn't burst. When the hydro finally came back on, I drove back to his house to drop everything off. He refused to take any money from me for the things he had lent me. My daughters observed that while his name may be Santos, he was really Santa to us that day. Will never use anybody else!

Dear Lynn, we appreciate your review. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we hope we delivered. Thank you for choosing Santos Water Service & Drain.

More about Santos Water Service &Drain

Santos Water Service & Drain is a full Service Plumbing, Drain Services, Drainage Contractors and Waterproofing company that services all of Toronto.
Looking for Drain Services pros in York?