Evam Canada Inc.

5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

New Furnace & Air Conditioning

We hired Evam Canada to replace our old whole house furnace and AC systems. Emad and his team did a phenomenal job and exceed my expectations many times over. The Evam Canada team was very professional and knowledgeable. They recommended the best equipment for our house size and comfort needs. Installation was completed as scheduled and the Evam team left their work area spotless. I’m no HVAC expert but I can see that the quality of the installation and the attention to detail. I’m a very happy customer and it’s my pleasure to provide Evam Canada with my highest recommendation!!

JOB WELL DONE in Mississauga
JOB WELL DONE in Mississauga

AIR CONDITIONER & FURNACE

As we had to replace our heat pump and furnace, we contacted Ed who together with Andre from Evam Canada Inc. provided us with excellent and professional service. Ed is one of most honest and agreeable persons that we have had the pleasure in dealing with. They replaced the Air conditioner, Furnace and humidifier with the required modifications to the ductwork at a very comparable and acceptable cost within our budget. The work was very well executed with a high quality of workmanship, and we have no hesitation in recommending Evam Canada Inc.

Brand New Quiet Bryant

I was about to go for lower end centra AC unit with high noise, less tonnage, and higher price, but I was lucky to meet Emad through a social connection who offered me 2 Tons Bryant AC for a very good price.

Very quiet and good looking machine

Justin in Ottawa
Justin in Ottawa

A/C replacement and new location

Just had EVAM Canada in to replace an old A/C. Director Ed was outstanding! He’s honest, gives you his opinion, yet respects your needs. Extremely kind and courteous with almost 40 years of experience, the work completed was outstanding. Definitely recommend them.

Thanks Justin.

Sunita
Sunita

Exceptional Quality and Service

I have used Evam Canada Inc. services to install a central air conditioner at my home. I am extremely satisfied with the quality of work and excellent customer service being provided during the process. Ed Ghobrial, director of the company, has engineering background, thus knows the theory of HVAC in detail, along with his over 40 years of practical experience. He was able to answer all my HVAC questions with clear logic. I will absolutely recommend him anyone who prefers quality work at a competitive price.
Please note, Ed's follow up service after project completion is equally great. Thanks Ed, once again for providing me an excellent service.

Thank you so much Sunita for your support and trust.
Best Regards
Evam Canada
www.evamcanada.com

Gaurav B in Brampton
Gaurav B in Brampton

Furnace and AC Installation

Great work by Ed and team. Ed is the owner and a mechanical engineer coupled with a great attitude make this an incredible team. Ed and Andre showed up on time and did a very thorough job which took an extra day. Very impressed with the diligence and the attention to do the right thing.

Thank you so much Gaurav for your support.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Air Conditioning replacement

Excellent service, great unit, great price, polite, clean, knowledgeable and reliable crew! No doubts I will hire them back and/or recommend!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AC REPLACEMENT

Good experience, reasonable price concidering brand name and low AC season, recommend to a friend.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

Ed was excellent. He was professional, courteous, honest, knowledgeable and did a great job. I'm very happy with everything. He's one of a kind. I don't often write reviews, but in this case I feel compelled to.

Thank you so much for your trust.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace replacement

We got Ed’s name and number from one of the neighbors who dealt with him before. Ed is very knowledgeable and a super nice person to deal with. He communicated with us throughout the whole process and came on time with his crew. He did an excellent job and provided a very competitive price. He was very thorough and detail oriented. He made sure everything was in good working order before he left. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to resolve any HVAC related issues.

Thank you so much.

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering