Evam Canada Inc.

5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Outstanding service

Another outstanding job and great service from Ed and Evam Team. They’ve just replaced my furnace in a professional and clean way. I would highly recommend Evam for all HVAC needs. Thank you Ed!
Enas B-Oakville

Thanks Enas.

Portia in Toronto
Portia in Toronto

Good experience

We recently replaced our furnace and a/c. Ed was experienced and flexible. He was able to accommodate our needs and provide his service with reasonable prices. I’m the type asking a lot questions and Ed was very patient to answer every single one of them. Based on the conversation I feel comfortable that we will be taking care of in the future comes to any services and maintenance by Ed and his team. So far the service has been great, they even helped us registered the warranty. The whole process has been very pleasant and stress free. Thank you!

Thank you so much Portia.

Furnace Replacement

EVAM Canada did an excellent job in replacing the furnace. Aside from offering me a competitive price compared to the market, the furnace was delivered in a few days and was installed in a few hours with minimal noise or disruption. Moreover, they delivered a more powerful furnace than the older one. Therefore, I am enjoying not just a new furnace but one that is more efficient and provides more harmony in temperature throughout the house. I appreciate the solid experience of Emad and his ability to explain all the details and answer all my questions.

I would highly recommend EVAM Canada if you are looking for professional advice related to the house furnace.

Furnace, Central Air Conditioning, Steam Humidifier, Thermostat

An integral part of our home renovation was a new furnace, central air conditioning and central humidifier. Ed from Evam Canada Inc. provided top notch equipment.....a 2 stage variable speed furnace, 2 stage central air conditioning and a steam whole house humidifier. Ed looked after the gas hook up to my standby generator and even corrected gas-work done by another contractor on the gas hot water heater. Ed was able to answer all our questions and took us through the options available in selecting the most appropriate equipment. He was always patient and thorough in his explanations. The crowning glory to his work was the installation of a Carrier Infinity thermostat. Aesthetically beautiful and functionally amazing. We can monitor the function of all of the equipment remotely by Wi-fi connection. Ed was always available whether by phone or by email. He even came out on the weekend to verify that the general contractor had prepared the furnace room for the new equipment.

Ed and his team were meticulous in all the work they performed, including cleaning up.
I couldn’t be happier. Additionally, and very important to me, Ed and Evian Canada will look after all scheduled service. If you want peace of mind and the job done right go to Eviam Canada. Thank you Ed.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installing Bryant Evolution Furnace

Emad from EVAM installed a Bryant Evolution Furnace. The work was very professional, detailed and clean.

This is my second call to EVAM. First one was to install Bryant AC. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your trust.

Wes from Toronto
Wes from Toronto

The Best Furnace Company; I Highly Recommend!

If you need a new furnace, I highly recommend EVAM Canada. I received lots of quotes for a new furnace and hot water tank, and EVAM presented a suite of products to consider that other companies couldn't match. As well, their prices were far superior for high efficiency models over the competitors I called. I had an Evolution-level variable Bryant furnace installed along with a John Wood commercial grade hot water tank and am very pleased with the results.

Aside from the great products and prices, I would say that EVAM's greatest strength is their responsiveness and willingness to work with you to meet your needs. I have worked with many companies on Homestars over the years, and EVAM was by far the most customer-oriented I have come across. Ed was extremely patient and friendly throughout the whole process, and was always willing to troubleshoot in detail if any issues arose.

Great communication, great service, and great prices - if you are in need of a new furnace, definitely give Ed at EVAM a call when you are searching for quotes in the GTA.

Thank you so much Sir for your support.

Maged Girgis
Maged Girgis

Customer Service Second to None

Today I had the pleasure of dealing with Evam Canada Inc., the best customer service ever, I installed an Air conditioner and Heating System about five years ago and I thought it’s about time for some maintenance and cleaning, I contacted Evam Canada to perform this service, today, Ed Ghobrial came over and was extremely helpful and honest, it’s a pleasure dealing with such a company, integrity and honesty is the best description for this company, I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends

Thanks Maged for your support.

MK from Mississauga
MK from Mississauga

Service Call

I called Ed as my AC had started leaking water into the basement, ED (Emad) showed up within an hour my call inspected the ac unit for any damage and diagnosed that the pipes were blocked. He cleaned them did a visual inspection and left without charging me a dime. This gentleman is awesome. I am very glad I picked him for buying my HVAC system. Thanks EMad

Best Regards
Evam Canada
Ed
905-624-5544
www.evamcanada.com

Bert and Michal
Bert and Michal

—- (July 2020) Thank you Ed! Thank you for coming to fix our air conditioner during what must have been one of the hottest weekends in July 2020. You were super busy but you managed to fit us in and promptly and pleasantly solved the problem. Michal & Bert

—- (Oct 2020) Update - thank you again!
We would again like to thank Ed and Andre for their wonderful service.
They installed a new Bryant furnace and a new John Wood commercial grade hot water heater. The installation was completed over 2 days and was done very well with minimal disruption to the household. The work was performed in a most pleasant and professional manner.
We highly recommend Ed and his team.

Thanks Michal& Bert for your support.
Best Regards
Evam Canada
Ed
905-624-5544
www.evamcanada.com

Frank
Frank

Airconditioning repairs

As promised, Ed made the visit at specified time, figured out the problem with the house central air conditioning promptly, and did necessary repair and replacement of a defective part. He was very friendly and appears to be an honest and knowledgeable person.

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.