Evam Canada Inc.

5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

New Furnace and install

I had a substandard furnace that was not powerful enough to get the air conditioning and heat to get the air to the third floor . Like most of the townhouses in my complex I too suffered not enough air flow to get to all parts of the house. I spoke to a few people about it and the all said it is just bad venting job. Since having Ed in He looked at the issue and the furnace and told me it was just that my furnace was not powerful enought to get it up there. So I he advised a Bryant unit. So we whent with it and could not be happier the unit pushes so much air that it now feel it as soon as we walk in. Awesome Job guys. Special thanks To Ed.

Hi Chris, my pleasure to you and we are so happy that you are very satisfied with the job.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New furnace, a/c and hot water tank

The original builders system in our recently purchased 25 year old townhouse quit/froze over when we turned on the air in May.
We talked to several contractors and the conclusion was it was not worth fixing. As it turned out our layout presented complications, one being the lack of cold air returns. Some of the contractors never picked up on this so quoted right out of the book, and often tried to sell a system far larger then required.
When Emad (Ed) from Evam Canada came in he spotted our problem right away and recommended a solution. He included it in his very fair quote. After checking references we decided to go with Evam Canada. Ed, being the owner of the company was right on the job with his technicians. As it turned out they had to custom fit the duct work and several other unforeseen tweaks to the system during installation - at no extra charge.
We are very happy with the result, and would recommend Evam Canada without hesitation.

Thanks for your business with us and is greatly appreciated .

Maria in Mississauga
Maria in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Service

Our air conditioner broke just as the heat wave set in. I called Emad early in the morning and he was at our house by early afternoon. Our air conditioner was repaired quickly, efficiently and for a reasonable cost on an emergency basis. It was a very pleasant experience overall and I would highly recommend this company for any of your needs. Excellent service overall!!!!! Thank you Emad and EVAM!!

My Pleasure Maria, and have a wonderful summer.

MK from Mississauga
MK from Mississauga

Service Call for the Hvac system

I bought the furnace and ac from Evam 3 years ago and called Emad to come and do a routine cleaning and inspection on the system. Emad showed up on time and on inspection found out that the system had already been cleaned by the vent cleaning company this year, so he told me I did not need any maintenance done. He checked the CO level and left without charging me, I instead on paying for at least gas and he said no.
I am glad I picked him for the initial installation.
Thanks Emad

Albert in Mississauga
Albert in Mississauga

Furnace, humidifier and gas fireplace

Ed at Evam was amazing. He recommended the right sized furnace and humidifier for my home, ordered and had it installed within a couple of days. The install was completed on-time and on budget and left the area spotless. Highly recommend - Really professional service.

Mike in Oakville
Mike in Oakville
2 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

furnace

Ed came to our house and was very knowledgeable - I'm glad we called him and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Ed!! We woke up with no heat and needed fast repair. After hearing that we have a small child Ed came right away.

chintan from Toronto
chintan from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

brant furnace

very good service..nice on price..technical knowledge is excellent
i got so many quotes from so many guy..and finally i went this guy because he explained no spent too much .do whatever need by your house type..

thanks ed.

Jonathan
Jonathan
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace Service, Tankless Hot water service

Emad (ED) came to our house and was very pleasant and well informed about his work. He took the time to explain everything to me about what he would be doing and he anticipated what the problems were with my furnace prior to even going through the evaluation diagnosis process. He did exceptional work and I would recommend him to anyone looking for service on their HVAC equipment. I will be utilizing Emad in the future for our service or HVAC related problems. I have already sent his contact info. to friends and family in Waterdown/burlington area in the event they need service or new systems. Thanks Emad; pleasure meeting you.

Thank you Jonathan.

Bassam
Bassam

Replace thermostat

Emad, a belated response, but I'd like to take you up on your offer in your response. Let me know what number to call you at.

Beware of this company. They sweat talk but rip off the consumer.
I had owner of the company (to remain unnamed) come to my home to diagnose why the heating was not working after the temperature in my house started plummeting. He did honestly diagnose the problem to be the thermostat instead of pointing to the furnace (I'll give him that for honesty).
However, he charged me a completely insane price for the thermostat (apart from $70 service fee, which is of course justifiable). He sold me a Honeywell thermostat for $175, which I could find on the internet for $60 retail. As we all know, contractors buy it at ~40% discount to you and I, but this guy's appetite would not be easily satisfied.
After he left, I checked the cost of the model he installed and discovered I was ripped off by at least $115!!!! He charged me $250 for what should have been no more than a $130 job. Contractors make money from referrals, and this guy will not get any referral from me. This was robbery: 3x the actual retail price??? come on....

Dear Mr. Bassam,
Thank you for taking the time to rate us. We’re glad you were satisfied with our Diagnosis Fee and our honesty in diagnosing your Furnace problem.
As for the Thermostat Price, We charged you for the Thermostat Retail Price + installation fees + Diagnosis Fee + Taxes.
Actually Sir , all our customers are very happy with our service and we need you to be as well, so we promise to give you a free air condition tune up at the beginning of the summer to guarantee our customers satisfaction always.
Anyway, Thank you for your business with us.

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering