5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Carm from Toronto
Carm from Toronto
1 review , ON

Central Air Conditioning

Emad installed central air conditioning and humidifier and I found him and his worker to be very efficient and professional. Emad took the time to explain the best location for the unit and the results were a clean job. I will definitely call him again.

Thanks a lot Carm we appreciate what u said, and it's my pleasure to call me or to refer me to any one from your friends.

MK from Mississauga
MK from Mississauga

HVAC Furnace and AC

I decided to replace my 21 years old furnace and AC and called 15 different HVAC companies and received many different quotes. Finally I called Evam after reading reviews on Homestar, Ed showed up on time for house inspection and provided me with a no hassle quote. We agreed upon the price, and I called him the same day in the evening to start the project. He showed up on the day agreed upon and started the installation process, him and his crew were very courteous, they covered the carpet and floor with sheet to protect them and explained everything I inquired about. They took their time to install the furnace and AC to ensure the highest quality of work They also took out unnecessary duct work and cleaned up after them. It was very cold but they got the job done in two days. I am very happy with the installation and service provided will recommend them to all my friends and family.

vadim gutnik in North york
vadim gutnik in North york
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

96.2% AFUE furnace and water heater

Ed was straightforward with pricing and lived up to 100% of all expectations, i never thought i could get the equipment i wanted for the price i received, knowing i am very critical and oversaw the installation process i was extremely impressed. they even returned my old water heater for me.

Ellen from Toronto
Ellen from Toronto

Furnace

Simple Story, I was looking online for an affordable furnace, found Evam, called them, they scheduled a meeting with me, they recommended high efficiency furnace within my budget, explained to me how to use and how to use it efficiently which was special. This contractor is very knowledgeable, I think he's an engineer, you can ask him anything and he will take the time to answer and give you good advice. I highly recommend their service.

Eric from Oakville
Eric from Oakville

New Furnace

We contacted this company since they were recommended by a friend. I am extremely glad we took the time to receive a 3rd quotation, because Ed from Evam was our 3rd quote. Evam's prices were very reasonable and the end results were excellent. Ed and his team worked efficiently and were very informative. I felt extremely comfortable with Evam Canada and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Eric.

GR in Mississauga
GR in Mississauga

Furnace and Air Conditioning

This summer Evam Canada installed a High Efficiency furnace (95%) and AC (16 SEER) in my house. From the process of getting a quote, to setting up an appointment, to finally installing the furnace and AC, it was one smooth process. Evam Canada is an authorized dealer for top brands and deals with top of the line systems. Emad had the best competitive quote, was prompt and communicative.
On the day of the installation he showed up on time and never stopped until the work was finished. He and his team was very polite and professional. They cleaned up after the installation and gave me a few tips to keep the system properly tuned.
I have never had a better experience from any other business and would definitely recommend Evam Canada to my friends.

Thank you Girish.

Didi in Toronto
Didi in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Air Conditioning

I was very glad with the way they handled the project, they are very dedicated, and they go the extra mile to get things done on time. The quality of work was excellent, and I'm very satisfied with their service.

905-624-5544

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering