The house that we bought required extensive renovations in order to improve its accessibility for which we hired M&L Plastering Services. First, two bathrooms were combined into one and a traditional tub/shower was turned into a roll-in shower. Next, a hallway was widened and extraneous non-supporting walls and casings were trimmed. Finally, bulkheads were removed above the original kitchen cabinets (admittedly not an accessibility modification, but a good move nonetheless). We completed the demolition ourselves and hired M&L Plastering Services to install and finish the necessary drywall. M&L Plastering Services was prompt and completed the job quickly and thoroughly. Our only complaint is the mess left behind (e.g. half-empty boxes of plastering compound) but we've gotten used to picking up after contractors so overall we're very happy. Thanks M&L Plastering Services!
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Remove any left-behind mess. Drywalling is understandably a VERY messy/dusty job ... it would put you over-the-top in our books to do a quick vacuum over the site.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Be prepared for a mess/dust when drywalling ... it's unavoidable.