Magic Touch Flooring Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
73055-2300 Lawrence ave east Toronto ON M1P
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Magic Touch Flooring Ltd.

Reviews for Magic Touch Flooring Ltd.

deeanna
deeanna
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Unbelievable

Reallly awful work. Mike refuses to reimburse any of the 12000 we gave him for his terrible work. the planks are popping up, the planks are also too short. one of his workers damaged a piece and Mike wants us to pay for it. None of the work is finished. we tried to get him to come back and fix but he has refused time and time again. Horrible work, horrible customer service. do not use this company.

Tracey in London
Tracey in London
1 review Newcastle, ON

Vinyl flooring on main floor

Right from the day the floors went we told Mike we were not happy! He has done NOTHING to fix the issue, when he DOES respond to my emails he has an excuse “oh we can’t work in Durham because of the lockdown” but he since put floors into TWO homes that I know about in Durham region. “Oh I didn’t respond because Rogers network was down” that was phone NOT emails. He promised extra padding and that was not placed! He said we would get 6 inch plus an extra 1.5 inch.....when I questioned him about it he said it was 4.5 inch with the extra 1.5inch......not what he told us when he came to our house and NOT what was on the invoice. When we had mike come to the house we SPECIFICALLY said our concern was the transitions between rooms, we wanted a continuous floor from back to front and he promised he could do that and we wouldn’t even notice.....the installation was awful! The floors are uneven and give when’s 40lb 8 year old walks on them!!! I am still waiting AGAIN to hear back from Mike! Don’t use this company unless your project is super basic!

So Mike continued to make times and dates to come and fix my floors and repeatedly no showed, he would ignore my phone calls and emails, I finally blocked my phone number and when he answered and realized it was me he hung up! So I eventually told him my husband will be fixing the floors as he obviously had NO intention of doing so and I ask for money back and some flooring (either this or I explained that I WOULD Pursue legal action)mike ONLY agreed to this if I removed my review from here, so I did, but now it’s going back up because I don’t want someone else to have to deal with this too!! mike also said he had used A special glue to help settle floors and that he had not used cardboard as an under padding, not a single drop of glue when we pulled the floors up but lots of cardboard! Don’t use this guy!!!

Value for Money
Value for Money
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Laminate Flooring

Value for money. We got our floors done at half the cost of other similar flooring guys. Mike knows what he is doing. Good customer service. Happy with the results and the service.

Remi O
Remi O
1 review Whitby, ON

Laminate and Carpet

Mike is the King of Customer Service. He made changing our floors easy right from the start. After he did our floors we noticed an area that needed extra carpet, we called Mike and he came right away to fix it. You can tell he has a real passion for his craft and he knows that good customer service and customer satisfaction is key in any business. I will definitely recommend Mike and his team to friends and family. Great work Mike, thank you for our beautiful floors. See you soon for the basement.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Vinyl Plank Flooring Install

Mike and his crew are by far the best flooring guys I have ever used. We had an issue with the flooring that we purchased and Mike came through in 1 day to get us another flooring option. The install was for the entire 1400 sq. Ft. house and the floors look amazing. Mike and his crew were on time to start the job, they worked fast and proficiently and finished the job on time. Love our new floors, thanks Mike!!! Couldn't be happier.

R. A. in Markham
R. A. in Markham

Carpet Replacement

Mike is a consummate professional. He was quick to do an evaluation and provide a quote. Within two weeks he had the replacement carpet for a basement bedroom, hall and stairs. Two days later he arrived (on time) and had the replacement complete by mid-afternoon in just the way we wanted. His prices are very reasonable. He was a pleasure to work with.

Mike and his team did an amazing job on our new house. Mike brought the samples right to us and really took an interest in what we wanted and helped us make the best choice in colour and quality. They took away all the old carpet , fixed any squeaks they

Looking for someone who could get in to our newly purchased house before we moved in, we had five weeks of overlap. We found Mike on kijiji then checked him out on homestars. We liked the reviews we read and gave him a call. He was quick to contact us and worked around our schedule and other contractors to get the job done. Really happy with the

Sheryne K.
Sheryne K.
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hardwood Floors

Mike and his team at Magic Touch are the best! We are extremely satisfied with the work they did at our home. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was done on time. Would highly recommend.

thank you Miss sheryne for choosing us we r glad you r happy with our services

Ryan36cf in Toronto
Ryan36cf in Toronto

Vinyl plank

My apartment was in desperate need of an upgrade. Mike came by with several options and the decided vinyl plank looks amazing. Really brightened up the place and feels like new !

Mike and his crew were very clean , profecient and professional, and sent updates to me throughout the day.. Yes the job was completed in a day !

Would recommend Magic Touch to anyone !

Ryan

thank you ryan for choosing us we r so glad you r happy with the services

Carpeting

Mike & his team did a great job! Quality service although took twice the time to complete. I’d recommend them to others. I’d call him again to get other work done

thank you for choosing us we r glad you r happy with our services

More about Magic Touch Flooring Ltd.

Magic Touch Flooring ltd. has been a leading provider of flooring services for our valued customers for almost 15 years. Our expanding line of quality flooring products makes it easier and faster for you to improve the beauty and value of your home. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We ensure ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Markham?