Azad Paving & Interlocking

Anh phoung
Anh phoung
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Azad Delivered an amazing project

English is not my first language but I will try my best to leave this company and its staff a deserving review. Me and boyfriend are very satisfied with the project this family business did for us. Unlike other companies they never left the job site to finish other projects. They started the job and completed our project wonderfully. I wish them all the bests . I’m enjoying my backyard 100 time more and I recommend them to anyone in need of patio and driveway interlocking. Special Thanks to Azad jr for hard working

Mehul
Mehul
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping project

Whatever I can say to praise Azad Sr, Azad Jr and their team is not enough. Excellent communication throughout the project by Azad Jr. His prompt responses and valuable suggestions made the process so easier.

Shoutout to Ali as well for remarkable work! I got my entire front yard, side steps and backyard landscaped. Their work exceeded my expectations! We followed their suggestions and have to say, it looks breathtakingly beautiful.

Their work ethics, sincerity and attention to detail is astonishing! Easy to work with, down to earth crew! Reasonably priced project to fit my needs and my budget. I can go on and on! I cannot say enough good things about their work and their team.

Thank you Gents! You guys made our sweet home look gorgeous and talk of my area. I would highly recommend their services. You will never regret it. They are absolutely the BEST at what they do.

Dear Mehul, it was truly an absolute pleasure working with you and Binu. We were very grateful for the opportunity to complete this dream project. Your positive attitude and the trust you placed in working with our family business made the work all the more pleasurable. We put our hearts and minds into beautiful, functional and affordable projects. We are so very thrilled that you and your neighbours find the looks stunningly fresh and beautiful. I am impressed with the result too and can't wait to join and see you enjoy living in the space. Thank you for your wonderful review. I am always a text or email away and would love to hear from you.

christianaucoin
christianaucoin
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Great work

Amazing family business. Work done quickly and with care. Very happy to add this value to my property that our family can enjoy.

Thank you for your very kind words and compliments, Chris. We were glad you were happy with the project and that we could create a beautiful space for you and your family to spend and enjoy time in. We are always glad to work with wonderful clients like yourself, so please stay in touch.

anusiya.13
anusiya.13

Interlocking and sodding

I would definitely recommend Azad Paving and Interlocking to anyone who is looking to get professional clean interlocking, sodding or any landscaping work done to thier home. I am very satisfied with the work and service that this company has provided me. They were able to squeeze me in thier very busy schedule and now I am able to enjoy my backyard with my family and son! Thank you!

Dear Anusiya, I am very thrilled that we were able to assist you and your family with your project and create a family-friendly and beautiful space in the backyard. We are very happy that we were able to help you continue being the wonderful mother you are and create a space for your little son to enjoy playing in the backyard. It was a pleasure working with you and please know that I am always a text or call away. Please stay in touch.

Basement and Interlocking work

I got a chance to work with Azad, his brothers, and his father. Though I was not able to start the work this year due to some constraints at my end I found the full family very helpful. Azad has been extremely courteous. The quote given by him for the interlocking and basement work was one of the lowest. I have seen some of the basement works done by his brothers and I was impressed to see the kind of work they have done. Also saw the Interlocking work done by Azad and his father in some of the homes near to my place. All those projects looks elegant. I plan to work with him next year and recommend their services to everyone.

Dear Mr. Goel, that you for your stellar review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We were equally thrilled to have worked with you and are excited to start your home improvement project next summer.

knrobini
knrobini

Interlock

We did our interlock, backyard, porch and walkway with Azad Paving. They are a professional company that did their job very well. Their suggestions were really helpful to have a creative walkway and porch for our house. They also did our backyard patio stone work professionally, ensuring quality and workmanship price also was very reasonable. Azad Paving deliver more than they promised. I will definitely recommend Azad Paving to others.

Thank you very much for the stellar review, Robini! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are delighted to have gained your full satisfaction with our project at your house. You were an amazing client and I am always a phone call or text away for your future business needs.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Quoting process

Azad was excellent to work with during our quoting process. He was extremely professional and prompt with his responses . He was able to provide a very concise quote based on measurements and photos we sent. While we ended up going with a family friend for our project, I would certainly recommend Azad and his team. In addition to his page on Homestars, he was highly recommended in our local Facebook community page.

Dear Sam, thank you so much for your excellent review! Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We’re very grateful for customers like you and we are delighted that you found our customer service professional and efficient. We look forward to assisting you with your renovation projects in the future.

Great customer service and excellent work

We wanted some steps and a nice place to relax in our backyard. Azad Paving was quick to respond to our request for the job, came out to see our place and worked closely with us to know exactly what our dreams were. They did an exceptional job.

Thank you for your very kind review! we are thrilled we were able to help you with your project and that you are satisfied with the professional efficiency of our customer services. We eagerly look forward to working with you on your future projects.

Pathway Interlock

Great work and great people . They were professional and polite . The work team was efficient and responsive . Would recommend to anyone

Thank you for your kind review; we are thrilled we were able to help you with your project and that you are satisfied with the professional efficiency of our customer services. We eagerly look forward to working with you on your future construction, landscaping and renovation needs.

Paving excellent

Azad's team was outstanding with their expert work and fair prices! They turned our driveway and backyard that had not been maintained for a long time into an elegant and functional space. We have been parking our cars for the past 3 years on the interlocked driveway and have had no issues as shown by the picture. The workmanship was top-notch and we were consulted about every step of the process. Azad answered every question we had and made the whole process so smooth and enjoyable. The attention to detail and flexibility in meeting our budget was key for us and we are happy to recommend them to everyone.

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about your driveway and backyard project. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

More about Azad Paving & Interlocking

We are a family-owned and operated home construction&interlocking business with over 18 years of success specializing in interlocking driveways and backyards patios, natural stone and concrete retaining walls and steps, landscaping, sodding, fencing and general construction work. All works are guaranteed by our contracts and suppliers in the GTA. Customer satisfaction is our goal. With our focus on customer satisfaction, customized architectural designs and professional work, we guarantee high quality and professional interlocking results with comparative pricing.
To receive a FREE estimate with ideas on how to get your driveway, patios and backyards, steps and walls installed, please call us at (647) 267-7020. We will be glad to provide our professional services at reasonable costs and with your satisfaction guaranteed.

Sincerely,