Azad Paving & Interlocking

Amanda
Amanda
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Patio and walkways!

If you want to be pleased beyond words, worry free and have a great work crew plan and create your backyard oasis this is the company for you.
From start to finish, respectful, punctual and considerate care from estimate to execution of project.
A family run company that has high standards and impeccable workmanship.
My project was on-time and budget with daily updates and some fantastic results.
I am the happiest home owner EVER!!

Pic is work in progress but you can see how lovely workmanship is.

Amanda, thank you so much for sharing your generous and kind words with us. We are beyond thrilled to get this fabulous feedback and review from you. We were truly amazed by your positive approach to work and your generous and kind treatment of our crew members; It means the world to us and to our entire team! We wish that you enjoy your new space with your beautiful family for many years to come. Thank you and please stay in touch.

lincysoman
lincysoman
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Interlocking for driveway extension and walkway

Azad Paving and Interlocking did a great job extending our driveway with interlocking and reconstructing our walkway. They were right on time, very professional, did the job really quick and cleaned up after work. I would recommend them as we had a good experience.

Dear Lincy, it was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the very generous feedback; we are very thrilled to have gained your satisfaction and look forward to staying in touch for your future projects. Wishing you all the best.

1 review Pickering, ON

Interlocking, flower bed and side steps

Azad company lived up to their reputation. They were super patient to understand my needs and my requests. The work were completed on time and the quality was superb. The transformation was magical and I am super satisfied with the final result. Special thanks to Azad father and sons and their kind and considerate employees.

Regards,
Sam R

Dearest Sam, thank you for your very kind words and generous compliments. It was truly a pleasure working with you. We are so thrilled to have your trust and satisfaction in the quality of our work. Clients like yourself and your family deserve the absolute best. Please know that we are always a phone call or a text message away whenever you need us. We wish you the ultimate enjoyment of the driveway interlocking and the backyard patio. Thank you so much.

marcodesouza197
marcodesouza197

Interlocking backyard

Azad’s team did an incredibly great job in my backyard. Their team is hardworking and delivered great results. From the initial phone contact with Azad I felt comfortable that I had made the right choice. He provided us with a free estimate and assisted us with drawing up a design with what we had in mind in the backyard interlocking. their prices were quite competitive too. They picked solid quality bricks and I am confident in the quality of their work. Had it not being for budgeting constrains i would have done my whole driveway too. Looking forward to more projects with this great team.

Thank you very much for the fantastic review, Marco! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are delighted to have gained your full satisfaction with our project at your house. Our team takes a lot of pride in the work they do and reviews like this goes to show their hard work is paying off. You were an amazing client and I am always a phone call or text away for your future business needs. Feel free to pass on my number to your friends and family. I can be reached at 647 267 7020.

Anh phoung
Anh phoung
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Azad Delivered an amazing project

English is not my first language but I will try my best to leave this company and its staff a deserving review. Me and boyfriend are very satisfied with the project this family business did for us. Unlike other companies they never left the job site to finish other projects. They started the job and completed our project wonderfully. I wish them all the bests . I’m enjoying my backyard 100 time more and I recommend them to anyone in need of patio and driveway interlocking. Special Thanks to Azad jr for hard working

Thank you so much for your very kind and thoughtful review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the backyard project and you were pleased working with our crew. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track! We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Mehul
Mehul
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping project

Whatever I can say to praise Azad Sr, Azad Jr and their team is not enough. Excellent communication throughout the project by Azad Jr. His prompt responses and valuable suggestions made the process so easier.

Shoutout to Ali as well for remarkable work! I got my entire front yard, side steps and backyard landscaped. Their work exceeded my expectations! We followed their suggestions and have to say, it looks breathtakingly beautiful.

Their work ethics, sincerity and attention to detail is astonishing! Easy to work with, down to earth crew! Reasonably priced project to fit my needs and my budget. I can go on and on! I cannot say enough good things about their work and their team.

Thank you Gents! You guys made our sweet home look gorgeous and talk of my area. I would highly recommend their services. You will never regret it. They are absolutely the BEST at what they do.

Dear Mehul, it was truly an absolute pleasure working with you and Binu. We were very grateful for the opportunity to complete this dream project. Your positive attitude and the trust you placed in working with our family business made the work all the more pleasurable. We put our hearts and minds into beautiful, functional and affordable projects. We are so very thrilled that you and your neighbours find the looks stunningly fresh and beautiful. I am impressed with the result too and can't wait to join and see you enjoy living in the space. Thank you for your wonderful review. I am always a text or email away and would love to hear from you.

christianaucoin
christianaucoin
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Great work

Amazing family business. Work done quickly and with care. Very happy to add this value to my property that our family can enjoy.

Thank you for your very kind words and compliments, Chris. We were glad you were happy with the project and that we could create a beautiful space for you and your family to spend and enjoy time in. We are always glad to work with wonderful clients like yourself, so please stay in touch.

anusiya.13
anusiya.13

Interlocking and sodding

I would definitely recommend Azad Paving and Interlocking to anyone who is looking to get professional clean interlocking, sodding or any landscaping work done to thier home. I am very satisfied with the work and service that this company has provided me. They were able to squeeze me in thier very busy schedule and now I am able to enjoy my backyard with my family and son! Thank you!

Dear Anusiya, I am very thrilled that we were able to assist you and your family with your project and create a family-friendly and beautiful space in the backyard. We are very happy that we were able to help you continue being the wonderful mother you are and create a space for your little son to enjoy playing in the backyard. It was a pleasure working with you and please know that I am always a text or call away. Please stay in touch.

Basement and Interlocking work

I got a chance to work with Azad, his brothers, and his father. Though I was not able to start the work this year due to some constraints at my end I found the full family very helpful. Azad has been extremely courteous. The quote given by him for the interlocking and basement work was one of the lowest. I have seen some of the basement works done by his brothers and I was impressed to see the kind of work they have done. Also saw the Interlocking work done by Azad and his father in some of the homes near to my place. All those projects looks elegant. I plan to work with him next year and recommend their services to everyone.

Dear Mr. Goel, that you for your stellar review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We were equally thrilled to have worked with you and are excited to start your home improvement project next summer.

knrobini
knrobini

Interlock

We did our interlock, backyard, porch and walkway with Azad Paving. They are a professional company that did their job very well. Their suggestions were really helpful to have a creative walkway and porch for our house. They also did our backyard patio stone work professionally, ensuring quality and workmanship price also was very reasonable. Azad Paving deliver more than they promised. I will definitely recommend Azad Paving to others.

Thank you very much for the stellar review, Robini! It was truly a pleasure working with you and we are delighted to have gained your full satisfaction with our project at your house. You were an amazing client and I am always a phone call or text away for your future business needs.

More about Azad Paving & Interlocking

We are a family-owned and operated home construction& interlocking business with over 18 years of success specializing in interlocking driveways and backyards patios, natural paver stone and concrete retaining walls and steps, landscaping, sodding, fencing and general construction work. Customer satisfaction is our goal. Our staff and suppliers stand behind our commitment to high-quality products and services at an affordable price. With our focus on customer satisfaction, customized architectural designs and professional work, we guarantee high quality and professional landscaping results with comparative pricing.

To receive a FREE estimate along with ideas on how to get your driveway, patios and backyards, steps and walls installed, please call us at (647) 267-7020. We will be glad to provide our professional services, including assistance with planning your projects, at reasonable costs.

Sincerely,