Green Planet Electric

Rob Green from York
Rob Green from York
1 review York, ON

Electrical work

Mark has worked at our house on numerous occasions. He completed all the electrical work on our second storey addition. During this job he was punctual hard working, and very professional. Recently he completed some work in our basement. I would not hesitate to recommend Mark to anyone who needs an electrician.

Thanks Mark.

Hello Rob,
I hope your newborn baby girl is enjoying the new space...It was my pleasure to help with the electrical renovation of the second story to your existing home, we were delighted that there were no complication while bringing the house up to code and removing all the knob and tube wiring. Relocating your electrical service mast to its new position worked well and the final look of the house is amazing. I am always available at your request when you need our services again.
Thanks sincerely for your wonderful review...

Aditya from Brampton
Aditya from Brampton

Kitchen reno and LED pot light installation

We were renovating our kitchen and that included changing the location of appliances, phone lines, adding more electrical outlets and redoing the kitchen lights.

Mark of Green Planet Electric was referred to us by a friend and it was a big help to have him on the team. His suggestions were always great and he answered all our queries besides the very competitive rates he gave us for all the parts and labour. He always punctual. He is very courteous and professional.

Seeing his workmanship and the rates he offered us not only did we replace the kitchen lights with LED pot lights but also those of the adjacent passage. We would be using his services again in the near future when we are ready to replace all the other lights in the house and carry out some other electrical work.

He did a great job and we are very satisfied with his work and would have no hesitation in referring him to anybody for any job, big or small.

What could this company do to improve their services?
We are fully satisfied with this company.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Do not have any hesitation in recommending him for any job and we have already referred him to our family and friends.

Hello Aditya,
I am happy with the way the project looks, now that all the LED pot lights are installed and are working well. Thanks for your kind words... it is always nice to work with wonderful people like you and your wife. I am just a phone call away when you need me again.
Thanks again,

Ava and Chris from Toronto
Ava and Chris from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We were referred to Mark from Green Plant Electric by our contractor when we did some work on our first home. This was over 1 year ago and we continue to call on Mark for all of our electrical needs. Most recently, we renovated our kitchen and installed pot-lights, relocated our dishwasher and electric oven.

We will continue to use Mark and his team the next time we have an electrical project and will recommend him to anyone looking for a master electrician.

Thanks Mark!

Hi Ava and Chris,
I am grateful for all the work you have given to us over the years. I am always available to assist you at anytime - it's always wonderful working on your electrical challenges.

Marvin  from Richmond Hill
Marvin from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Electric panel Problem

Over the years we have discovered that our old fuse box was slowly dying. Recently we were forced to make the decision to replace it completely. That's where Green Planet Electric came in- we had a fast working couple of guys that made the whole experience a very positive one for us. It felt like we had power throughout the whole operation - I don't know how they did it.
They were clean, professional and friendly - I would highly recommend Mark and his team to anyone looking for an electrician.

Hello Marvin,
Many people, like you are unaware of the danger they are in by using outdated electrical equipment, simply because they have been using it for many years - I am glad we were able to replace your panel before it was too late since most of your breakers were not operating as they should. Thank you for your feedback... Please don't hesitate to contact us for further electrical help.
Sincerely,

Nora from Mississauga
Nora from Mississauga

Electrical upgrade

I hired Mark from Green Planet Electric to upgrade my Kitchen Lithts to pot lights and cabenet lights and also change all my light switches in the whole house - I am pleased with his work and will recommend him without any hesitation to anyone looking for a good electrician.

Hello Nora,
Your project was one in a million. I like your new kitchen design and bright lights.
Please let me know how to help in the future.
Sincerely,

jon from Etobicoke
jon from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fridge outlet

I had an ongoing problem with my fridge point amongst other electric problems before Mark from Green Planet Electric came to my home. Now, thanks to Mark, I don't have to plug in my microwave with extension cord to another point - he worked quick, tidy and professional. I will always call Mark when I have other electrical problems.

Hi Jon,
It pays to call the professional... I am glad your electrical mystery is solved. please let me know how I can help in the future.

Maria Rivera from Toronto
Maria Rivera from Toronto

Kitchen light installation

I had my kitchen island installed about 6 months ago and now it was time to put the pendent light above the island. I found this website and decided to pick one contractor from this site. I chose Green Planet Electric, after speaking with Mark I realized he is very knowledgeable and friendly, he came and installed the light with no problem at a reasonable price – I am happy with my light and highly recommend Mark.

Hello Maria,
I still remember the expression on your face when we switched the lights on for the first time - yes it made your new island look like a scene from a movie. I am always happy to help make lighting dreams come true for my clients.
Please let me know when I can be of help again in the future.

Mike from Oakville from Oakville
Mike from Oakville from Oakville

Complete Basement Wiring

Two years ago my general contractor used Green Planet Electric for the electrical on our home. I saw that Mark and his team did an excellent job and they were very flexible at making "on the fly" changes to the design. We just decided to finish our basement and hired Mark as our electrical contractor. Again he did a really good job and, as always, paid attention to all our details. I highly recommend Mark and Green Planet Electric to anyone who needs a good electrician.

Hi Mike,
The people working with me understand that our clients are most important; we try to always make your electrical dreams a reality. We are thankful for your kind words; I hope we can be of assistance to you in the future.
Thanks,

More about Green Planet Electric

To our value clients and prospects, we no longer use this platform please reach us through our website www. gpetelectric. com, or text/ telephone 416-561-8384
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?