Green Planet Electric

Reviews for Green Planet Electric

Shai Berger in Toronto
Shai Berger in Toronto

Small electrical repair

Had a couple small electrical problems at home.
Called Mark, he answered right away, was polite and easy to schedule.
He showed up on time.
He was polite and knowledgeable.

Hi Shai, We do all types of electrical projects large and small - I am glad we were able to satisfy your electrical needs, we will be updating our current website http://gpetelectric.com/ soon with more of our larger projects as well as the little ones.
Please let me know how we can be assistance in the future!

Thanks for your business...

Carole  in Toronto
Carole in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Hanging Antique Pendant Fixture

Mark Fraser of Green Planet Electric is a very fine individual who is well spoken, timely and efficient in his work. I found Mark very knowledgable with years of experience and the hanging of my antique hall light with Victorian high ceilings was tricky but well done on Marks part. I feel I have finally found someone to rely on for all my electrical needs. Highly recommend Marks services.

Hi Carole, I appreciate your high regard of the service you recently received from Green Planet Electric, I strive with every project to re-assure our clients that the trust placed in us is valued highly, while ensuring our years of experience in the electrical profession bring a successful completion to your electrical issues.

Thanks sincerely,

mark, west seaton village
mark, west seaton village

Power Supply Problem

Mark was excellent. He was able to make an appointment quickly, determined the problem and found a solution. He was also happy to fix a few other minor issues (a fixture that needed to be replaced). I would definitely use Mark again, and recommend him.

Mark, It was great helping you with your emergency situation - I will be ready to attend to any electrical issues you may have again. Thanks for the great review and welcome to the growing list of happy clients (many not listed here).

Thanks again,

J in Toronto
J in Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Dishwasher Installation

Mark Fraser (aka Green Planet Electric) provided outstanding service with friendliness and courteousness. His manners are superb, his work is effective and efficient, and it was a real pleasure to do business with him. This was the most positive experience I have had for any contract service to date, and I highly recommend his work for any job. Thank you!

Hello Dr. Jennifer, at Green Planet Electric - we take pride in our work, we are thankful for your high regard to our professionalism, courtesy and friendliness and hope that we have also restored your confidence that today...there are still some quality tradesmen and business that are reliable as well.

Wish
Wish
4 reviews BURLINGTON, ON

commercial reno, residential lighting

Using Green Planet electric was the only choice for me, Mark did a very proffesional job with excellent communication on what he was to perform. His billing was detailed and fair, will be using his services again

Hi Wish, Over the years we have worked with great clients like you... we value your business... in return we promise to always provide fair pricing for our careful attention to all the details in your electrical installation so that, when done you will be happy ... and we won't be satisfied until you are truly happy with our service.

Thanks again.

Arian Bayview Village
Arian Bayview Village
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Installed Pot Lights

I hired Mark to install pot lights and a pendulum light in a condo I purchased. We discussed the work that needed to be done and made a plan on where to install the lights. Mark came at the times he promised and completed the work in a timely manner. He worked diligently and cleaned up after his work was done. He also returned for another small issue that was not related to the work he had completed to ensure I was satisfied. I would reccomend Mark for his professionalism and his fair pricing.

Hi Arian, I am glad you are happy with my work in your new condo, Green Planet Electric will strive to provide the same high level of professional services in the future. (Welcome to a growing list of happy clients, who have experienced what you have!)

Mark (owner - Green Planet Electric)

More about Green Planet Electric

To our value clients and prospects, we no longer use this platform please reach us through our website www. gpetelectric. com, or text/ telephone 416-561-8384
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?