Forever Fence

Reviews for Forever Fence

Customer from Thornhill
Customer from Thornhill

VAUGHAN

Did a fence with this guy. Last spring we had few wind gusts and the door broke off. alled Avi. First, he told me I had to pay for repairs. Although he was full of promises when he wanted to install the fence. I agreed to pay for repairs. He promised with first opportunity - couple of weeks. It is has been 4 months. He's feeds me with tomorrows. When I left him a message that I need to get it done soon he texted me back "find someone else". Can you believe this guy? er 4 months of waiting? Save yourself from trouble of dealing with him. Find someone else before he dumps you.

Tina  from Vaughan
Tina from Vaughan

Vinyl Fencing

A I came to complete a job that our original fence contractor did not finish. It was amazing dealing with Avi. He quickly responded to text messages, completed the job quicker than the original contractor. We extended the fence and went with Avi because we knew he would do the job right and efficiently. Avi also provided a solution for my neighbours gate which needed to be adjusted. Previous contractors solution was to insult and yell at my neighbour. I highly recommend Avi and his company without
reservation. Very PROFESSIONAL!!!
Thanks a bunch Avi. We are very grateful.
Joe and Tina

Mark Till from Markham
Mark Till from Markham

Fence

We had a standard height vinyl fence installed three years ago. We wanted more privacy. Avi came and provided a solution that kept most of the original material. He often responded to text messages in seconds. Great job and great service. Thanks Avi. We love the privacy.

Shelley from Richmond Hill
Shelley from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New Garden Fence

I hired Forever Fence to replace an old wooden picket fence with a new Vinyl picket fence. They did a fantastic job which I am very happy with. Avi and Art made sure everything was perfect! I am very happy with the results and would recommend this company to all.

Review has 1 previous version
Bonnie from Vaughan
Bonnie from Vaughan

Vinyl fence

It was time to replace our wood fence and I contacted this company. Avi arranged for a meeting within days. Was prompt and professional. Exceeded expectation when the fence was up a week later. Good communication and pleasure to work with.

Joseph from Vaughan
Joseph from Vaughan

Fence

I was extremely reluctant to install a Vinyl fence in my new home. I thought nothing would beat the durability and longevity of wood. I was forced into vinyl by what was started by my neighbours, and I'm so glad I was. Six years after installation the fence looks like the day it was installed, brand new. The posts and panels are still plumb and level despite often being used by my kids as soccer nets, and colour has not faded in the sun as far as I can tell. All this years after ive seen wood fences fade and warp. As a bonus, the only maintenance I've carried out is one seasonal power wash. I will never go with wood again and wish Forever Fence would offer a matching shed. Other than the vinyl vs wood debate, I never had concerns with the company after speaking with Avi the first time, and he followed through with all his promises. I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend Forever Fence to any friend or family member.

Tian from Vaughan
Tian from Vaughan

Vinyl Fence

The custom service is very poor. The strong wind blow down one piece of the fence at my back yard two weeks ago. We called several times. Avi picked up the phone only the first time and assured us to check it the next week. However no one showed up. And no one picked up the phone since then. We would expect at least a check-up and estimation of cost to repair etc.

AM in Richmond Hill
AM in Richmond Hill

Vinyl Fence

We would be the last people to give any negative feedback because we are pretty easygoing. But we are truly disappointed with the customer service we've been receiving. Let's set the record straight - vinyl fence is not maintenance-free, although that's what we were told when this company convinced our neighbours to put this type of fence in. Over time the ground shifts, and the fence does move as well. And due to its light weight, I noticed that vinyl fence actually shifted more drastically than wood! So far our fence where panels connect to the pillars became loose and fell apart multiple times. Avi attended to our first service call a few months after the fence was installed. After that, we were never able to get Avi and his crew back to fix the loose panels. My husband had reached out to him multiple times, and every response from Avi was in a few weeks when they came to the area. But it's been six months and Avi still hasn't showed up to fix our fence. We are not pleased with this type of customer service we are receiving.

Review has 1 previous version
L in Thornhill
L in Thornhill

PVC Fence and Deck

Professional workmanship and top quality. Avi and Yossi (416-898-5835) are creative, knowledgeable and easily accommodating. We had a deck and fence installed and are very satisfied with the results. Highly recommend.

More about Forever Fence

We are a leading company for selling and installation of vinyl fences. Our product is maintenance free made in Canada. *** As one of the leading vinyl fencing companies in the GTA, we use the most scientifically advanced vinyl products available when installing your vinyl fence and fencing products, providing ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Thornhill?