Five Star Painting (GTA West)

5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Greyson K
Greyson K

Awesome team

Awesome team. Started and finished on times and dates provided. Our Villa had years of paint applied and Five Star Painting team worked tirelessly to strip it back and bring it back to its original glory. Fully recommend.

Samantha B
Samantha B

I would highly recommend Five Star Painting

Very happy with exterior painting of our house by Five Star Painting. They did a lovely job, and the crew was particularly polite and cleaned up very well after themselves every day. The house looks much nicer with its new paint job! I would highly recommend them.

Lily J
Lily J

These guys were great!

These guys were great! They were always polite and respectful. They did an amazing job on their prep work. Their attention to detail was exceptional! We only used them to paint our interior walls for now, but if we paint anything else we will definitely use them again and refer them to all our friends. We are extremely happy with their price, their attention to detail and the quality of the paint they used. Highly recommended...

It was a pleasure to be of service. Looking forward to be of service in the future to you, your friends, and family.

Ben F
Ben F

Exterior Painting

I am so happy I decide to use Five Star Painting to paint the exterior of our business. The building looks beautiful and it was completed in 4 days!! We have a very old building and the did a great job. Thank you guys so much. I recommend this company highly. I would absolutely use them again.

Wendy Adam
Wendy Adam

Excellent staff

Excellent staff of painters! Very professional and reasonably priced. My husband and I were extremely impressed with the length of time it took to complete the job and ending results were superb!!!

I. Heugen
I. Heugen

Room Painting

Five Star painting has been a partner with us for several years. Regardless of how big or small our need, they are always responsive and professional. This is a company that always answers the phone when you need them to.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior job well done

Ray and his son did a good efficient job on our exterior doors, balcony, garage door, exterior pillar and bay window. Ray took care to explain everything and helped us patch up problematic wood structure before painting. We appreciate a job well done especially during relentless heat!! Also we would like to thank Sohail for being so responsive throughout the process . Thank you to the Five Star team in Mississauga!

Veena Vivek
Veena Vivek

Interior painting for our house

I'm very happy with their service, the team is excellent. I'm very surprised as they finished their painting even before the given time while maintaining high quality of work, it is very unusual to see that! Their recommendation made a big difference to the coverage of colors that we had chosen. They are also very diligent and ensured that no area was left uncovered. The whole experience was hassle free. I definitely recommend "Fivestarpainting" to everyone.

Elisha G
Elisha G

Fantastic job

I had a wall that in my bedroom that was damaged when talking down old wallpaper. My husband thought we'd need new drywall it was so bad. Five Star Painting to the rescue! They did a fantastic job and only took a day to repair the wall and paint. Very professional. Moved and wrapped furniture and wore masks. Turned out beautiful!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting-Interior and Exterior

We had our entire house painted by 5 stars and the work was immaculate and precise

Ali and his team did an excellent job and also cleaned up the debris, as we were all working from home worked around the wi fi equipment so that we don't get interrupted.

What was supposed to be a 2 day job these guys worked really hard and finished it in one day so that I could get the interlocking contractor having to reschedule.

I will definitely use them again.

Ravi

More about Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area.

As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

QUALIFIED PAINTERS

ON-TIME GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Thorough Surface Preparation
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that distinguishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses.

We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.