Five Star Painting (GTA West)

5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Griffin Alexzander
Griffin Alexzander

Wonderful company

Wonderful company to work with. All work done to my approval and workers were always courteous and on-time. Our project manager was amazing at keeping on top of things and communicating. Definitely recommend!

Roschelle in Ottawa
Roschelle in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting Service

Fantastic work by Sohail from the time of discussing the estimate to the assignment of Ben and the crew. Very professional and thorough.
Sohail helped choose the color and offered very practical advice.
Ben and the crew were particularly helpful in ensuring the house was left tidy. Fastest paint job done

Havenm in Mississauga
Havenm in Mississauga

Amazing Job With Paint Touch-Ups

Sohail did an amazing job with touching up the paint in our condo that we're moving out of. Everyone involved in the process was extremely professional and responsive. I would definitely contact them again. Thank you Five Star Painting.

Kristina P
Kristina P

Incredible Work

Five Star Painting does incredible work in a timely neat manner every time! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Five Star Painting and look forward to many more projects together.

Logan Dorian
Logan Dorian

Best Painting Company

I am a customer of Five Star Painting (GTA West). This is the best painting company that I have ever hired. They painted the Master Bedroom and bathroom, plus selected areas of the kitchen. They also painted the front door and all of the shutters. The painters were very nice and did a beautiful job. I liked them so much that a few months later, I had them come again to paint the living room and the dining room. They were on time, met all of the deadlines and budget. I have the highest respect for them.

Taylor N
Taylor N

Wallpaper installation

We are repeat wallpaper installation customers of Five Star Painting. We trust no one more than Five Star Painting to give us the highest quality workmanship at a fair price.

Antonio Francis
Antonio Francis

Beautiful Results

I recently had the exterior of my home painted, Everything about the job was first class. The preparation was better than ever had been done previously. The workers were extremely neat---vacuuming every day after the clean up. The work was done on time with beautiful results. The painters were all courteous. A 10 Star Job!!

Bryce Willie
Bryce Willie

Fantastic work

I hired Five Star Painting(GTA West) for a painting project at my condo. The finished work was fantastic, and I'm very happy with the way it came out. I would hire Five Star Painting(GTA West) again for my next job in a heartbeat.

Dayoen in Mississauga
Dayoen in Mississauga

Home Painting

Five Star Painting (GTA West) was great and a pleasure to have working on painting our home. Sohail showed up everyday on time and always left with everything organized and ready for the next day it was a 4 day project. House looked great and definitely recommend their services. Thank you Five Star Painting (GTA West).

Dasline in Mississauga
Dasline in Mississauga

Top To Bottom Townhouse Repaint

Five Star Painting (GTA West) gave us a quote within a few days of reviewing the job. Sohail made helpful suggestions around color and scope of work. Within a week, we had a finished product. The painting was executed with skill clean lines, even rolling, drip-free doors and trim. I brought a few minor issues to Sohails attention and he resolved to our satisfaction the next day. He provided before and after photos to let us know it had been done. We would confidently recommend this company for our next painting project. Thank you Five Star Painting (GTA West).

More about Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area.

As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

QUALIFIED PAINTERS

ON-TIME GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Thorough Surface Preparation
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that distinguishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses.

We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.