Five Star Painting (GTA West)

5125 Celebration Dr Mississauga ON L5M 8B4
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior job well done

Ray and his son did a good efficient job on our exterior doors, balcony, garage door, exterior pillar and bay window. Ray took care to explain everything and helped us patch up problematic wood structure before painting. We appreciate a job well done especially during relentless heat!! Also we would like to thank Sohail for being so responsive throughout the process . Thank you to the Five Star team in Mississauga!

Veena Vivek
Veena Vivek

Interior painting for our house

I'm very happy with their service, the team is excellent. I'm very surprised as they finished their painting even before the given time while maintaining high quality of work, it is very unusual to see that! Their recommendation made a big difference to the coverage of colors that we had chosen. They are also very diligent and ensured that no area was left uncovered. The whole experience was hassle free. I definitely recommend "Fivestarpainting" to everyone.

Elisha G
Elisha G

Fantastic job

I had a wall that in my bedroom that was damaged when talking down old wallpaper. My husband thought we'd need new drywall it was so bad. Five Star Painting to the rescue! They did a fantastic job and only took a day to repair the wall and paint. Very professional. Moved and wrapped furniture and wore masks. Turned out beautiful!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Painting-Interior and Exterior

We had our entire house painted by 5 stars and the work was immaculate and precise

Ali and his team did an excellent job and also cleaned up the debris, as we were all working from home worked around the wi fi equipment so that we don't get interrupted.

What was supposed to be a 2 day job these guys worked really hard and finished it in one day so that I could get the interlocking contractor having to reschedule.

I will definitely use them again.

Ravi

Xavier Trace
Xavier Trace

Painting

Five Star Painting was great to deal with from start to finish. We are very detailed and Five Star Painting satisfied every request until the job was done perfectly. In most cases, I don't write reviews but these guys earned it. I will use Five Star Painting again and continue to recommend them to friends and colleagues.

Carla Ethen
Carla Ethen

Outstanding!!

Excellent work, cant say enough about their work, Outstanding!! They came in and finished the job with professionalism, great detail and very good work. Thank you Five Star Painting Team.

Thanks Carta for your kind remarks for Fivestar Painting. They mean a lot for us. We will continue to keep your trust in future jobs as well.

Gary Tallarita
Gary Tallarita

Excellent Job

Did excellent job on outdoor deck. No paint splatter on ground. They showed up when they said, got work done efficiently, and appears good quality paint. They cleaned up everything very well and put all the outdoor furniture that had to be moved back exactly where they found it.

Thanks Gary, it's pleasure to see you happy and satisfied. At the end of every job we want to see smile on our customers face. We will continue to build trust in future jobs as well.

Rylee Hallie
Rylee Hallie

Walls Painting

Five Star Painting did a great job on our home. Would not hesitate to have them do more painting for us. Great communication, service and on time. Expert results. After having a couple of contractors work for us that were the exact opposite, I can really appreciate Five Star Painting!

Looking forward to be of service in the future

tmishra
tmishra

Main floor and hallway painting

Sohail and team were professional and courteous. They not only accepted our ask of masks on premises due to the pandemic but also finished the job a lot quicker than anticipated. They were referred to me by my brother in law and I would absolutely refer them to friends and family.

Looking forward to being of service in the future

Kaden Kash
Kaden Kash

Home Painting

Five Star Painting did an outstanding job on my home and also my moms home. They were also very nice and professional throughout the entire process. I am very glad that we used Five Star Painting and I would recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced team with great customer service and results.

I was a pleasure To be of service. looking forward Two more opportunities in the future

More about Five Star Painting (GTA West)

Five Star Painting is a locally owned and operated house painting company servicing the West GTA Area.

As a part of an international painting franchise system, we give you the peace of mind knowing that we're not a "fly-by-night" contractor that will cut corners or leave the job incomplete.

We provide:

QUALIFIED PAINTERS

ON-TIME GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Thorough Surface Preparation
A responsive management team should there be any challenges
Detailed pricing that lets you know what you are getting for your money

We are available 24/7 to take your call. Our customer service department will ask for some basic information about your project and will schedule one of our estimators to come out to discuss your project. Our estimators will confirm your appointment, show up on time, and will provide you a detailed quote of the work discussed. It's that simple!

We are a licensed and insured company that distinguishes our company from smaller and insecure businesses.

We strive to exceed your expectations and focus all of our energy and resources on delivering outstanding results.