Distinctive Designs Landscaping

Enrico & Breana Ferrara in Pickering
Enrico & Breana Ferrara in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interlocking patio

Kurt did an amazing job. He was a pleasure to deal with, very professional, honest and hard working. The job was completed ahead of schedule and we are truly amazed by the results. It was nice to find a company that works hard to make sure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend!

L Walders in Pickering
L Walders in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

side walkway and repairing and replacing interlocking stone

We are extremely pleased with the job that Kurt and his team did for us, they are very professional, dependable and courteous.. We hired Distinctive Designs Landscaping to do a walkway at the side of our home and also to repair and replace interlocking and driveway curbs at the front of the house. Kurt has great design ideas and takes great pride in his work.
I would highly recommend Distinctive Designs Landscaping to all of my family and friends, and we will definitely be calling them for any future work that we need to be done.

Karen in Pickering
Karen in Pickering
3 reviews ,

Flagstone patio

Kurt and his crew are very professional - they did an awesome job on installing a flagstone patio in my backyard. They installed it in the time frame that he quoted - did a beautiful job - cleaned up after. I wasn't sure what I wanted - Kurt gave me a some suggestions and I was very pleased with the result. I would highly recommend Distinctive Designs Landscaping to anyone.

E Gontier in Whitby
E Gontier in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Stonework and Deck

Kurt and his team did a wonderful job on the deck and stonework they put in the front and back of my home. Kurt gave me many options for design ideas and brought over samples of stone so I could see what they each looked like. He was very helpful and dependable. The job was done in a timely manner and looked fantastic when completed. I was extremely pleased at how fast everything was cleaned up afterwards and the crew was very professional. Thank you for a job well done.

Gerry Gionet in Oshawa
Gerry Gionet in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

Relay and repair of interlocking stone

I am very pleased with the work of Distinctive Designs Landscaping. Kurt and his team are extremely professional, trustworthy and skilled at what they do. We hired Kurt to relay and repair the interlocking stone in the front of our home. The finished product looks like it is entirely brand new and we are extremely happy with the end result. We plan on calling Kurt again in the spring to help us with our backyard. Thanks, Kurt for doing a great job!
Gerry Gionet - Oshawa

Tom
Tom

retaining wall, fence, stone steps,and stone patio

Our job was large: 50' retaining wall, with fence, stone steps, and stone patio.Kurt was very professional from the quote to the contract to the finished product.Distinguished was fairly priced and very hard working(my job included a few tons of rocks).
I will be calling Kurt and his crew next year for another project. We're extremely happy with the job.

Dominic in Whitby
Dominic in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Paving stone landscaping

Kurt and his crew provided great service. Hard workers that showed up and finished when they said they would. The finished product looks great. And we've received many compliments from all our neighbors.

Joanne in Whitby
Joanne in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping

Kurt did an amazing job on my front and backyard. He moved in 3000 lbs of rocks and positioned them without complaint or frustration. He was on time and cleaned up before leaving. He kept to his quote and even did a little extra without charging me. No complaints at all.

Bill  in Ajax
Bill in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard stone patio and walkway

I hired Kurt because I felt that a) he was professional, both on the phone and in person b) he showed up for our initial meetings on time, c) he listened to our needs and ideas, d) he had some great ideas of his own, and e) he provided good value for money. Throughout the project, Kurt and his team did not disappoint or give me any reason to second guess my decision. Kurt also returned a few times after the main work was done to address a few minor items that he felt needed some improvement. It was clear how much he really takes great pride in his work and truly cares about his clients. Thanks to Kurt and a great team at Distinctive - we would not hesitate to recommend!

More about Distinctive Designs Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Distinctive Designs Landscaping is a company dedicated to each and every one of our client's individual needs. No matter what your desires may be, we are here to help you turn those desires into reality. Our experienced staff and management are fully trained in all aspects of landscaping, building and construction. We are committed to higher quality residential and commercial projects.

Services we offer are: