Gold Seal Caulking

Reviews for Gold Seal Caulking

Surinder  in Toronto
Surinder in Toronto

Window chaulking job

Great Job Michael i like the way he responded to my project within hours very reasonable price and his commited dates were changed due to stormy weather but he reschduled and his team was right on time and did great job .

Surinder,
Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Cauking

I had read a previous review about this company that it becomes impossible to reach someone by email or phone if there is an issue. Thinking that this was just one bad review by only one customer I foolishly took a chance. I am now in the same boat, no phone answering and email responses for when I needed them back. Now I know that I should of seen the red flags especially when all other good reviews are always 10/10 (really ?). I caution any new customer it you are want to take a chance of not getting any responses, go for it.

CarolineS in Milton
CarolineS in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Outdoor Caulking replacement

Outstanding work completed- I have never seen it looks so good! Michael is a great communicator and I found the quote reasonable. The am still amazed at the high quality of work completed. 5 Stars!

Caroline,

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad your satisfied with the result. I appreciate your patience with us getting there with the wet weather delays we were battling.
Thanks again

Tracy in Scarborough
Tracy in Scarborough
9 reviews Scarborough, ON

Window caulking done well!

I was very pleased when Gord came out to the house to explain the procedure to me and listen to my concerns. He was very observant and showed me areas I hadn't thought of. We discussed a lot of things so I was very pleased when it was also Gord who came out to do the caulking. Selected colours were appropriate to brick, etc. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this firm.

Tracy,

Thank you for taking time to share some words for others to see! I'm will be sure Gord is aware of this. Thank you again.

Aleksandra  in Georgetown
Aleksandra in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Perfect job!

Michael came to see my house a few days after I requested a quote by completing his form online. The same day I received an email with description of work to be performed and its cost. He removed old and applied new caulking around all my windows, doors and vents. He offered to replace an old damaged vent at no extra charge. The colour of new caulking is nicely matched to window and door colours. Michael is very quick to respond to emails.
Thank you so much for an amazing job Michael!

Hi Aleksandra,

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad all is to your satisfaction!

Rich in Burlington
Rich in Burlington

Full home caulking

Paid for a full house caulking minus $100. Most of the work was completed, with an agreement that the remainder would be completed at a later date after the trim boards were replaced. The owner did not respond to numerous emails or calls to finish the job, despite agreeing to do so in advance.

This additional work was not billed for - nor was it part of the initial scope. The initial scope was completed to clients full satisfaction.
Work was completed over 2 years ago, unfortunately when client had additional work required 2 years later we were unavailable at time of request due to prior schedule commitments.
I find a 0 review quite extreme especially when this review is not based off the work we performed. In fact client had referred us to neighbours as well.

Mario
Mario

Exterior Home Caulking

The quality of their work is incredibly good - application of the caulking is super clean, precise and never over-applied or mess looking. I would not trust our home's caulking needs to any other company, and I would always recommend Mike and Gold Seal Caulking as the first, if not the only choice. We did have a bit of a scheduling hiccup with some follow-up work because of Mother Nature, but it was all taken care of in a timely manner.

Client has been contacted. Unfortunately weather delays and work load had caused this additional work to be lost in the mix. We have taken responsibility for this error on our end and have scheduled this work to be completed within the next few days. We thank this client for allowing us to correct this and stand behind our word as he has been extremely patient.

r.u. in Toronto
r.u. in Toronto

Full exterior caulking of house

From quote to work performed Michael's team was excellent. A member of his team came out on a Sunday morning and walked me around my house and explained in detail the scope of the work. He provided a quote the same day and provided a timeline. The team came out on the day that was promised and completed the job the same day. Excellent workmanship and they installed two new exhaust fans free of charge. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company for caulking services.

Roberto

Roberto,
Thank you for taking time to write this review! I'm glad your pleased with the whole process.

VP
VP

Caulking Exterior Windows

Michael and the team have done an excellent job. From a prompt communication from quote inquiry to booking, these guys have great customer service. They did a great job at re-caulking windows, install new exhaust vents and cleaning their work. Would recommend you give them a try.

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with others to read! It was a pleasure working on your home!

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

Amazing Work

This is the 2nd time I am using Gold Seal Caulking to complete a caulking project. First time was in my previous home and now in my new home. When you meet Mike (the owner) you will get the sense that he truly cares about his customers. He is super easy to deal with, and his quality of work is beyond words. He uses the best caulking and has all the right tools to make the end product look neat and clean. He even caulked my vents, enclosure, light fixtures, furnace/water heater piping and GFCI outlet box for free. I wouldn't hesitate one bit in recommending Gold Seal Caulking to do any sort of caulking project you may have, interior or exterior. Mike, pleasure doing business again. Until next time, take care my friend.

Jacob, once again - a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there's anything we can assist further with!

More about Gold Seal Caulking

Gold Seal Caulking is a leader in the caulking industry. Providing professional high quality work with extensive knowledge of products and correct applications for both exterior and interior. With this skill set and our 10 year warranty coverage we are able to offer our customers a lasting product for many ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Milton?