Home Painters Toronto

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
3 Whitehorse Rd. Unit#8 Toronto ON M3J 3G8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Home Painters Toronto

Rose in North York
Rose in North York

Paint my basement apartment

Assisted Review

I had Home Painters paint my basement apartment. I can't say enough about how happy they did a great job. They were very professional, cleaned up well, and even moved my furniture back exactly how it was to begin with. I'll call them again next time I need any painting done. Brian and his painters were a class act from start to finish.

Thanks for your comments

Mike in Scarborough
Mike in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Hallway and 2 bedrooms

Assisted Review

Home Painters painted our house a week ago and we are still enjoying the great transformation they did for us. The workers were very neat, took their time, and delivered a great product in the end. The job was completed on time also. We are ecstatic we chose Home Painters and will recommend to anyone.

Appreciate the kind words.

Ken in Scarborough
Ken in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Entire House Painting

Assisted Review

We hired home painters to paint our home and were very pleased with the outcome. They arrived on time and delivered exactly what they said they would. They even did some minor repairs we asked that weren't initially in the contract. I will definitely recommend home painters to paint your home.

A pleasure working with you!

Ana in Richmond Hill
Ana in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Painting Interior

Assisted Review

Home Painters did a great job on my interior painting. They were clean, tidy, conscientious, and were very thorough. I will be using them again in the future and will recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for your feedback.

Agnes in Mississauga
Agnes in Mississauga

Paint Interior Hallway

Assisted Review

Home Painters did a great job on my hallway. They were prompt, courteous, and did a fabulous job. Although they weren't the cheapest price, I am very happy I chose them since their quality and service were outstanding.

Hi Agnes! Thanks for having us in to paint your hallway. We appreciate your business! - Brian

Edward in Pickering
Edward in Pickering
1 review PICKERING, ON

Painting my basement

Assisted Review

I hired Home Painters to paint my entire basement. The price was very reasonable and they had a solid track record as well. They did a very clean and neat job from start to finish. The crew were also very conscientious and attentive to detail. They also helped choose the colours which turned out to be very helpful as well. Will use them again and recommend them to anyone who asks.

thanks for the kind words!

Sharon in North York
Sharon in North York

Interior Painting

Assisted Review

We had our house painted by Brian and his crew. They did a fabulous job and I can't say enough about the service they provided as well. Whenever I had a concern they were always eager to please. They even were good with my dog! Home Painters did a great job but just as importantly I feel they are welcome in my house anytime. I'll definitely call them again the next time I need any painting done.

Thanks for the kind words.

Tim in Etobicoke
Tim in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Residential

Brian and his team were very professional and courteous. His work was completed on time and exactly as described. The job itself was very well done and extra care was taken to ensure only the walls were painted, not my furniture or hardwood floors. All in all Brian did an excellent job. Will definately use him again in the furture.

Thanks for your feedback! Brian

Cindy, North York
Cindy, North York

Condo Painting

Assisted Review

I'm just writing this to say Home Painters did a great painting my condominium. Brian in particular was very attentive to detail and made sure I was happy at the end of the job. His crew was also very courteous and friendly whenever I had a question. I would definitely use Brian and his crew again to paint my condo!

Thanks for taking the time for your feedback! Brian

Scott
Scott

condo interior

Were recommended to us by colleague who had some renovation work done. My wife was concerned about paint spill onto furniture as friends with another company had had a bad experience. However, Home Painters provided a painless estimate process, and a very neat and clean and professional job. No problems. Project met agreed timeline and price. Would def use again and recommend.

Thanks for the feedback and nice words!

More about Home Painters Toronto

Home Painters Toronto

If you're looking for a professional painting and home renovation company with years of experience to prove it, then look no further, Home Painters Toronto is the contractor for you. We specialize in interior, exterior, residential, and commercial painting and our services don't stop there! We can also help you with drywall repair and installation, plaster, stucco ceiling repair and removal, carpentry, Kitchen Cabinet repainting, hardwood flooring and much more! Call one of our customer service experts now and be well on your way to a quote and a beautifully transformed property.

Serving Toronto and the regional Municipalities of York, Halton, Peel, Durham, and more!

Remember when you go with Home Painters we value your business and referrals and are committed to getting it done right the first time. GUARANTEED!

Why use Home Painters to paint your house/office?
•Two Year Guarantee On All Work Done
•Full Workers Compensation
•5 Million Liability Insurance
•Fully Bonded Workers (Criminal Background Checks on ALL Workers)
•30 Years Experience in the Painting Industry
•Thousands of Satisfied Clients
•Top Quality Paints Used Including Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para etc
•Drop sheets to Protect Your Floors and Belongings
•100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Interior Painting Services Include:
•Painting (i.e. walls, trim, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.)
•Staining (i.e. banisters, hardwood floors, cabinets, etc.)
•Faux finishing
•Stucco Painting and Repair
•Wallpapering and Removal
•Drywall Repair and Replacement
•Plaster

Exterior Painting Services Include:
•Painting Exterior Surfaces (ie. windows, brick, doors, eaves, soffits, aluminum siding, etc.)
•Deck/Fence Staining and Refinishing
•Power Washing
•Caulking
•Rotten Wood Replacement/Repair

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors, Plastering, Drywall Contractors, Handyman Services, Carpenters, and Condominium Renovations
Interior painting, exterior painting, residential painting, commercial painting, plaster repair, drywall repair and installation, handyman projects, condo painting, townhouse painting, stucco ceiling flattening, wallpaper installation, wallpaper removal, kitchen cabinet painting, kitchen cabinet spraying, staircase painting, staircase staining, carpentry, crown moulding installation, trim installations, custom carpentry solutions, exterior wood repair, colour consultations, aluminum siding painting, brick painting, deck staining, fence painting, exterior caulking, interior caulking, storefront painting, office painting, home renovations.
Benjamin Moore, Dulux, Behr, Sherwin Williams, Para, Home Depot etc.
Interior and exterior residential and commercial painting. Handyman projects including drywall, plaster, caulking and carpentry.
1991
Client Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cheque, Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Deferred Payment Plan
5 Million Liability Insurance, WSIB
Better Business Bureau, WHMIS, ContractorCheck, Baulmer Approved, Home Depot Service Provider, Contr
Bachelor of Arts, York University, Interior Decorating at Seneca College
$1000
PROJECT RATE
Varies depending on project
Lifetime Warranty on Interiors, 3 Year Guarantee of Quality on Exteriors, 15 Year Warranty on Brick Staining