Just In Time Furnace

Reviews for Just In Time Furnace

Janice from Calgary
Janice from Calgary

Furnace and duct cleaning

Went for the $159.00 deal now advertised on the radio, clean & sanitize 12 air vents, clean and check furnace. After they finished bill was $322.00, when I asked about the deal they said they won't just clean 12 ducts they do all at additional cost. Learnt this after it was done. Not the deal that was advertised. Lesson learned, sounds too good to be true, it usually isn't.

Hi Janice
I'm sorry you're disappointed that you had to pay more than $159 for the advertised special for a furnace and 12 vents. The reason your bill ended up being $322 is because you had 25 total vents with A/C and at the time of booking we explained that the extra vents over 12 are $8 per vent and that the A/C coil cleaning is $44 extra as well. It does say on the radio ad that the $159 is for a furnace and 12 vents. I apologize for the misunderstanding, it is not our intent to mislead anyone or overcharge which is why all additional charges are explained at the time of booking. Sorry for any confusion.

G Souza from Calgary
G Souza from Calgary

Furnace Installation

Spoke to Justin to get a new Napoleon 9700 Furnace supplied and installed. Great guy, very easy to deal with. Two polite and knowledgeable installers came out. Did a great job, very clean and efficient.

Cynthia Collins in Calgary
Cynthia Collins in Calgary

Furnace Cleaning

Just In Time showed up at scheduled time at a newly purchased property and gave sound advice on inadequacies and valid solutions. I was very satisfied with their service and price, I had a Groupon special!

christie  from Calgary
christie from Calgary

cleaning

I have used them for 3 years now and I would highly recommend their services they are professional and efficient. They show up to your place on time, they clean up after themselves and they give recommendations on improvements not "you must do" suggestions

Robert
Robert

Cleaning

Really great company, service rep came out did a good job at a great price, told us a little about our furnace and how to use the humidifier properly. Also used them for air conditioner and installing a gas line. Did a great job on both.

jen hardy from Calgary
jen hardy from Calgary

Duct cleaning

We called them in to clean our ducts.
scheduling was easy, tech's were fast and efficient.
we liked that they are a good LOCAL company.
we'll call them in the future!

Carol from Calgary
Carol from Calgary

Furnace tune up

Second year that I have had them out. Technician (Dennis) was on time and left me with a detailed report of what was done.

will be using them again next year...

Cleaning and new furnace install

Very good company, very efficiant, and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. We have used them severe times for cleanings(in two different houses now) as well as they installed our new furnace. I recommended them to my mother and they cleaned all of her vents as well last year. Will definitely use them in the future!

Lanny
Lanny
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Duct Cleaning

Bought a Living Social Voucher for a duct cleaning from Just in Time Furnace. The Deal was $49 to receive a package worth $130.

When I asked Justin if I could receive an "upsale" type package that I requested a quote for. ($460 approx). I was told by Justin himself "I should not even be giving you the $49 credit but I will because I have to."

I politely declined and told him he can have the monies I have already paid towards his business. I prefer not to use those types of businesses services.

Chandra Rice from Calgary
Chandra Rice from Calgary

repaired furnace

One of my furnaces stopped working. I had the guy come out, he phoned ahead of when he was coming, to give me a heads up. He fixed the problem which was minor and also showed me how to clean the filters. I was only charged for the service call and minor labour. Very reasonable for the time he spent there. Thanks...I will use them again.

More about Just In Time Furnace

Just in Time Furnace is a complete heating & air conditioning company that does new installs and repairs of all makes and models with 24 hour emgergency service. We also do furnace & air ducting in residential and commercial buildings with the latest state of the art equipment. We also install water heaters and do gas fitting. Chimey sweeping as well.

At Just in Time, we offer the best quality and prices on heating and cooling services you need for any season, including:

Air conditioning installation and repair
Furnace cleaning, repair and replacement
Air duct cleaning
Air quality improvements
Hot water heaters installation and repair
Gas fittings