Adept Services

Bathroom Renovation
10 Four Seasons Place Suite 1000 Toronto ON M9B 6H7
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Campbellville  >  Adept Services  >  Roof repair, exterior and interior repair

Roof repair, exterior and interior repair

Stephen Dixon and the Adept team are a pleasure to work with and did great work on my project. Stephen is an excellent communicator and is reliable and knowledgeable about all aspects of a project. As I had a leaky roof, it needed quick attention and Stephen came highly recommended by my neighbour. He was quick to come take a look and come up with options, and then provided a fair and reasonable estimate. They removed and replaced the mudroom roof, removed and replaced interior and exterior walls.
As we have an old house (c 1910), unexpected issues may arise, and Stephen was really good at identifying potential issues and then coming up with options to address them. The work was completed quickly - and adeptly! The team is always professional and courteous and they get the job done. I would highly recommend Stephen and his team.

Thanks! Your lovely review has made us very happy. It has been a pleasure working for you and we are glad you are happy with the results. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Adept Services