1-921 Barton St. Hamilton ON L8E 5L7

Best of 2021 winner 8 timesBest of 2021winner 8 times

Reviews for Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Countertops

From contacting Natalia and getting her input and ideas, through to installation and follow up they were awesome. They even came back and solved the issues we had with getting our dishwasher levelled and stable, all part of the service. The price and service were all top notch.

Peter M

Mr. D
Mr. D
4 reviews Milton, ON

Laundry room countertop

We had a great experience using Rockstella.
Showroom had many templates to choose from which was perfect for comparing.
Natalia was great from the start and answered any questions we had. Both installers who showed up were precise and careful with how they preformed their work as well as courteous.

Will be using them again for the washrooms in the future.

carolynmcdonnell
carolynmcdonnell
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Quartz Countertop

Overall a very good experience. Natalia gives excellent service. Everything went on time. The installation was perfect. Very happy with my sinks and tap. I highly recommend Rockstella. They were $4000 cheaper then a previous quote I got. 5*

Carolyn, thank you for taking time to write this review, its much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you on your project!

Quartz Countertops and Backsplash Installation

The project was to install quartz countertop aI I I used The Rockstella first time and found that they have a big selection of stone where I was able to find a stone I like. The employees were very experienced and used sophisticated equipment ( leaser machine for measurements) and some special installation devices that made the seams between the slabs almost invisible. The cuts for receptacles were accurate done at the shop that was perfectly fit during the installation. I highly recommend the Rockstella Stonery.

emilyvanlooyen
emilyvanlooyen
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen counters and island Reno

Rockstella was easy to work with and provided great work in a very timely manner. I definitely recommend and will use them for any future projects.

Emily, thank you for taking time to write this review, its much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you on your project! Natallia

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen countertop and bathroom vanity

Thank you to the entire Rockstella team. I am extremely happy with my new quartz kitchen countertop and bathroom vanity top. They have transformed the look of both spaces.

Right from the beginning, Natallia’s recommendations were right on the mark and made the decision process amazingly easy. Once I selected which quartz to go with, the rest of her team took over, from the in-home measurements to the installation. Everything went seamlessly throughout the entire process. Everyone from Rockstella was extremely professional and efficient. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to refresh their space with new countertops.

Paul in Hamilton
Paul in Hamilton
1 review Grimsby, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had countertops installed. They were very accommodating!! They were very quick to answer questions and the two gentleman installing the quartz were awesome!! I would highly recommend!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Man Cave Bar Project

RockStella provided an exceptional service and worked with my existing bar frame to add a beautiful cut of stone. All my friends and family are blown away by how it looks!

rebeccanieuwold
rebeccanieuwold
0 reviews Lowbanks, ON

Waterfall countertop

My wife and I purchased quartz for our countertops. We got a waterfall on our island. It looks incredible, Natalia was great to work with and the installation guys were friendly and did an amazing job.

Rebecca, thank you for taking time to write this review, its much appreciated! It was a pleasure working with you on your project! Natallia

mmann31
mmann31
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Quartz countertops in kitchen

Natallia was wonderful to work with
Great craftsmanship! We are very happy with our kitchen!!! Highly recommend RockStella

thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us! great to hear you are happy with countertops and installation! Natallia & Sergey

Rockstella Stonery Inc.

More about Rockstella Stonery Inc.

Timeless in style, dependable in performance and exceptional in design, look to Rockstella Stonery to craft the perfect granite, marble or quartz countertop for your home or office. A natural option for kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities and tub surrounds, these materials are also excellent alternatives for fireplaces, bar tops, reception desks and more. We handle all aspects of design, fabrication and installation, and are always prepared to take on a variety of projects, from single vanities to full-scale home installs to multi-unit projects.

***

We distinguish the caliber of our work at Rockstella not just through outstanding craftsmanship and affordable pricing, but more importantly, through an unparalleled level of service. We’ve earned a reputation for being timely, approachable and efficient, and we always plan our consults and installs at a time that suits your schedule – whether it’s business hours, weekends or after hours. It also bears pointing out that we work directly with you – there are no sub-contractors involved – from on-site measuring to individual slab selection to professional installation.

***

At Rockstella Stonery, we like to refer to the unique style and design of our stone options as affordable luxury – an option that will stand out in your home or place of work and that will endure for ages. We’re based in Stoney Creek, and are ready to provide our services to clients throughout Hamilton, Niagara region and GTA.