Wight Tree Service

Reviews for Wight Tree Service

chuck in Toronto
chuck in Toronto

Tree removal

We found John and his company on the web, and he returned our quote request quickly and provided a fair quote and a very accommodating time line to remove a 60-70 foot spruce tree. Even after a scheduling glitch beyond either of our control, John and his team arrived on time, and provided very fast and professional service. They completed the job in a day, and left the area very clean and tidy. Thanks to Wight Tree Service for their great work. I highly recommend them, and would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you Chuck and Family. This was a large tree close to the house and we need to be extra careful. The job went as planned and we ended up working with your neighbour as well. Always good to work with awesome people. Congrats on the new addition to you family.

kathleen henderson in Toronto
kathleen henderson in Toronto

Tree removal

Wight Tree Service was referred to me by a very happy customer in the Yonge + Lawrence area in Toronto.
He said they do very good work and had no complaints.

John Wight and his crew removed a mature, very large and diseased Ash tree from my backyard in downtown Toronto, September 2015. Access was a little tricky because of a narrow laneway running behind the property plus lots of hydro, and cable wires. They worked with a cherry picker, a chipper and a trailer to haul the wood away. There was a lot of wood and it took approximately 7 hrs.

I was impressed that they were willing to make the commute from north of Newmarket
I found John and Matt to be very quick and professional with responses. They did an excellent job very carefully removing the tree which was time consuming and no easy task. Clearly they are experts in their field. I found their clean-up to be impeccable. I was all set to go out with my broom and sweep the laneway and backyard and there was absolutely no need. I was also amazed and how close they sawed the tree trunk to the ground.
The fee for service was very fair and worth every penny. I was very happy with the high level of service and expertise and wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend them.

Tom from Newmarket
Tom from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Tree Removal

Very professional. Very reasonable. Clean-up was superb. They've removed trees for half the houses on my street - that's not a fluke. You don't get referrals like that if you don't know what you are doing.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Tom. You and your neighbours have been awesome to work for.

Yasmin
Yasmin

Tree removal

John and his team were outstanding. We had an Ash tree removed in our back yard. John's price was very competitive; the team showed up as scheduled; and the job was done as promised.

Bestway Electric
Bestway Electric
6 reviews North York, ON

Trees

Both my wife and I are are very pleased with the work done by the people at Wight Tree Service and recommend to everyone who is looking for someone to do this kind of work that you contact them for an estimate. They charged us exactly what they said they would. They were not sticklers and holding back about what they would cut. They cut everything we asked them to cut and we feel that we got very good value for the money we paid. These people are professionals and know exactly how to get the job done quickly and safely. There were a couple delays with the date however I understand that in their kind of business delays can and do occur. Overall though, we are very satisfied with the experience.

Cal Marcoux from Toronto
Cal Marcoux from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Removal and pruning

I have been using Wight Tree Service for almost 10 years, for both tree removal and pruning. They have always offered great service and do a thorough cleanup at the end of the job. They are prompt and friendly. Would recommend them.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Large Branch Removal / Pruning

Great guys who do reasonably priced work. I would recommend leaving more delicate pruning to individuals are more delicate in their work, but if you need something larger done at a reasonable price these are your guys.

Erik in Aurora
Erik in Aurora
8 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Tree services

John and his company did an amazing job with our trees in our yard. He came and took a look at the health of the trees in our new home and made recommendations to remove one tree and preune/elevate/fertilize the other trees. We really wanted to save our sugar maple that is not in stellar health and John's team did a great job elevating the tree so that there was no risk to the neighbours properties and suggestions on steps to take to improve the health of the tree. John also gave us things to keep an eye on with the maple to ensure that the tree is in good health vs bad health. His team was very clean and left the yard clean!

Would not hesitate to call John again for any future tree needs!

Jim
Jim
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Removal of large Tree

One word, Professional. We had to remove a large tree that had overgrown and given us problems. Wight tree service came in and made the job look easy, and that is all attributed to experience. Although the crew might be young, they knew exactly how to approach the removal and take the tree down efficiently and effectively without any damage to my home. By the time they were completed the job, it looked like the tree was never there, and their cleanup was great. You would never had suspected that a wood chipper was on my driveway that day.

I do my research with everything – Not only did they come in at a competitive price, their work and their customer approach was great.

More about Wight Tree Service

Wight Tree Service is a family-owned and operated business that has been providing professional tree services for over 30 years in Georgina and the surrounding area. Our team of certified arborists offer tree trimming, tree removal, arborist reports, tree pruning, tree stump removal, bucket truck services, firewood, tree planting, and ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Sutton West?